Mason, OH USA
    0555@childtime.com
    1-513-398-5437

2018-06-27

Very Nice people

"My Kids really enjoyed their time at the daycare and were really happy.They are like family I love them all! Katie and Philip really love the kids and are very understanding.

2017-08-26

"They are like family I love them all! Which helps me rest assured my kids are more than good in their care!"

2017-08-26

"This is by far the best daycare for my kids. The director is very warm and welcoming, the staff is awesome."

2017-08-19

"We love ChildTime and really respect the director/asst director and staff, but I believe that the teachers can sometimes become lax in their responsibilities and need an occasional reminder. We hate to complain because overall they do an amazing job, but we pay for a service and expect to receive what was offered to use on a consistent basis."

2017-07-20

"I love everything about the day care, how safe and secure the children at the day care, the tour, employees and it is the only day care that made me very happy and excited to enroll my kids while having the tour because of the ambiance of the day care and specially the teachers and the assistant director katie they are very loving and very sincere, katie did try her very best to listen to me and to explain everything to me. I have inquired to most of the daycare in mason but childtime is the best."

2017-07-15

"Overall we love the school. We only stopped using daily because he started school 6 years ago and we are out of district for before/after school care. We absolutely love Ms. Katie. She has been at the center since he was an infant. My son is advanced educationally and the school helps us maintain the extra level of education during the summer by providing him the next year summer bridge book. If he gets stuck, the teachers will help talk him through the work."

2017-07-13

"Miss Katie, I think her name was, did an excellent job of giving the tour and being helpful and informative. The facilities seem very nice, albeit a bit small for the amount of kids enrolled. Overall we are pretty enthused about this place."

2017-07-08

"We love Childtime! The director/staff work very hard to make you feel comfortable knowing that your child is well taken care of and receiving an excellent education as well. They make you feel like family! We appreciate the open and honest communication."

2017-06-02

"Kate, the assistant director was amazing. She was very knowledgeable about the classroom and what my child would be doing. She was very nice and she even understood a few concerns that I had. She made me feel very comfortable about my child being there."

2017-04-22

"Childtime of Mason has been such a blessing for our family! The teachers are fantastic, and our children are happy, successful, confident children in large part due to the love and edification they have received at Childtime over the past 11 years. We cannot say enough about the wonderful programs that this school offers!"

2017-04-05

"Philip was great. I wish this would have worked out for us."

2016-08-20

"That the teachers do not care. They do not like their job, they are constantly screaming at the kids and do not know how to deescalate a situation. A Ms. Katie Duley lies to save herself and the kids she plays favorites with."

2016-08-13

2016-05-21

"My kids love their school and enjoy attending. I am happy and appreciate all that the teachers do for my family. It makes going to work easier knowing that my children are safe and well cared for each and every day."

2016-03-16

"I loved everything about the school but my husband & I have decided to postpone putting my child in school until Fall '16 since it's only 2 more months to this school year. I will definitely consider this school in fall as it looked very well run."

Share Childtime - 595 Western Row Road's store rating

Childtime - 595 Western Row Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 595 Western Row Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 595 Western Row Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.