Stores > Childtime - 2510 Sailboat Drive

1-804-739-6723
      1-804-739-7049
      1018@childtime.com
      1-804-739-6723

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 2510 Sailboat Drive by clicking a star below.
2017-07-12

Horrible with children

"My 5 year old needed extra attention and the staff could not comply. Instead of getting his needs met he (a 5 year old!) was met with hostility and overt anger from staff. My 4 month old was apparently too much to handle as well! We had to provide the school with extra doctor's notes and pick her up early several times because she spit up "too much." Several times I came into the school and they were above ratio. We finally ended up pulling her out without a new school.
I beg people not to trust these people with your children.

2017-06-17

"This school has a very high turnover rate of staff, there is a lack of communication between staff members, too large of an age range in the school-age room which leads to rough housing (which is allowed!), they didn't stick to the activities schedule for spring break, we haven't been able to see the teachers outside at times, I've been told that I owe different amounts of money each week by different people, and the teachers have yelled at me about things that have happened in the classroom which I have no control over! We have been on a waiting list to get enrolled in another daycare since two weeks after being at Childtime... We cannot wait to be out of there."

2017-06-08

Unsafe Environment

"Management lacks communication with parents. Teachers observed using inappropriate physical force and contact with children and we're still allowed to work. Teachers constantly being left over ratio. See Department of Social Services website for Licensing violations (which include teacher's abusive tendencies that were observed)...."

2017-04-07

"The teachers have been great and we enjoy receiving photographs of our child via Precious Status. Classrooms do appear to be overcrowded at times."

2017-01-21

"The staff at the Sailboat location have been great. They are very patient and kind to my children. They understand that every child is different, and are willing to work with students with learning disablilites."

2017-01-14

2016-11-19

"My toddler has really thrived at Childtime. Every week I am amazed at her growing vocabulary. I love the Precious Status app and getting real-time updates of her day with pictures! All of her teachers have been amazing and are easy to communicate with. We couldn't be happier with her daycare!"

2016-11-12

2016-10-15

"Progress has been observed but slow."

2016-10-08

"Progress has been observed but slow."

2016-09-11

"I loved that the facility uses Ipad technology and the parent app to record daily activities and stay connected with the parents. That was the best and only part of the Center that was impressive to me."

2016-08-19

"We are debating on leaving our current school and are holding out a little longer for hopeful change with new mana"

2016-07-23

"I'd like more notification when classmates are sick. What they had, symptoms, how long they had it."

2016-07-16

2016-03-26

"Not good. No call backs ever. No one ever answers the phone. Favoritism shown to families with multiple children. Too much money for the quality of service."

Share Childtime - 2510 Sailboat Drive's store rating

Childtime - 2510 Sailboat Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 2510 Sailboat Drive is a merchant member
Childtime - 2510 Sailboat Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.