Stores > Childtime - 4311 NE Fifth Street South

1-425-277-1696
      1-425-277-1697
      0906@childtime.com
      1-425-277-1696

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 4311 NE Fifth Street South by clicking a star below.

2017-09-16

"Overall, this school has been a great experience so far. I'm a first time mom with a lot of anxiety and the Precious Status app is a necessity for me at this point. I appreciate the staff working with me when my little one is sick or going through a needy phase and my constant need for updates! My little one LOVES coming even though he's still a baby. He lights up and smiles when he sees his teachers and that makes it all worth it!"

2017-08-26

"Many of my lack of responses is becuase our son is less than 1 years old so many responses aren't provided due to age"

2017-07-15

"I love them and the teachers!"

2017-01-24

"I wish the director had been present and would have been nice to be met at the front rather than waiting in the entry way. The support staff who came to our aid made up for those two things by being friendly and enthusiastic."

2016-09-17

"Love ChildTime. Our daughter is so happy to go and be with her friends and learn. We have nothing but good things to say about all the staff members!"

2016-09-10

2016-07-23

"My child has been at Childtime for 1 year now. She seems happy and well adjusted to being there. She loves her teachers and is learning a lot at this time in her development. I've had a pretty god experience with Childtime. The teachers are always pleasant when I meet with them. My only concerns really lies with management. There has been a lot of change over the last year. Yet here is not real notification to parents, which concerns me. I would like to know the screening process for hiring or rotating staff. I worry about the safety of the children if things get missed."

2016-07-16

2016-04-23

"I like a few teachers at this location and that's the only reason I have not switched. A new manager came in and it seemed like all of the good teachers left. Some of the new ones are good too. Most of the time when I come in I get a nice greeting but sometimes when there are other people in the office they are just talking on their cell phones and don't acknowledge the parent. I really feel like the kids have more overall control than the teachers. They don't seem to have the respect from the children they need to be able for the day to go smoothly. If one kid acts out they all follow suit and it seems like the teachers don't get the control back"

2016-03-12

"I would love to see the teachers and employees paid more in order to create employee retention. There have been some great teachers at this center but they always leave. In the last 2 years there are only 2 original teachers still there since my child started."

2016-02-13

"We've been very happy with Childtime. Everyone that works there is so friendly and caring! They all say hello/goodbye to my daughter. She's happy when she comes in the morning which makes me at ease knowing she is enjoying her days. I love that they do activities even in the infant room! Not only is she in a safe place but learning how to be social and start the early learning process."

2016-02-03

"I can honestly say, it's hard to see a rotation of teachers that come and go at this location. But I am glad my son has had the opportunity to see the same teachers and have the same students now that he will be ready for big boy school. It is sad to see teachers leave but I believe he has been there long enough to see the same faces."

2015-08-31

"We feel that the facility and faculty were great when we first started about two years ago. It's been on a very obvious steady downhill since. We strongly feel we cannot be the only parents who have seen and felt this shift. It's heartbreaking to see as our son absolutely loves coming to school every day. If we could keep him in the classroom he is in now until he leaves for kindergarten we would as his teacher (Miss Vanessa), is very in tune and caring with his needs and our concerns and requests as his parents. We have nothing but great things to say about her!"

2015-08-24

"Outstanding, First-rate, Top Notch, Superlative and Phenomenally Awesome place for my equally Great 4yr old Son to Grow, Learn and Socially Develope!!!"

2015-08-24

"Candice, Miss Vanessa, and Mr Andy are AWESOME people! I truly feel like they care"

Share Childtime - 4311 NE Fifth Street South's store rating

Childtime - 4311 NE Fifth Street South is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 4311 NE Fifth Street South is a merchant member
Childtime - 4311 NE Fifth Street South participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,465 merchant members.