Stow, OH USA
    1-330-673-3230
    0510@childtime.com
    1-330-673-2050

2017-09-23

"The staff our very helpful when it comes to my child letting go once I drop her off in the morning. The director is always on top of things when it concerns the parent and my child."

2017-08-12

"I was extremely hesitant to put my child in a daycare. The transition was made so much easier by the unbelievable staff at the school. He has a hard time with drop-offs but the staff is great at trying to take his mind off of it and engage him in an activity. They worked through my millions of questions without blinking. My son is definitely beginning to open up and talk more. He is learning new things every day and I am so thankful that I have the staff on board with me to teach, love and nurture my child along with me. They are so appreciated by me and my son and I can't thank them enough for being such a huge part of his life."

2017-08-10

"I felt the teachers and the staff were engaged and happy to show their classrooms to me. I feel strongly that they would provide an amazing experience for my children. However, I sadly could not financially afford the program. It came down to a couple hundred dollars and a tight budget. I'm saddened that I could not enroll them. I was very happy with the tour."

2017-03-10

"The ladies at the school were extremely friendly and took a lot of time explaining how the program worked and went over everything my child would be doing on a daily basis. They let my son meet the kids that would be in his class. Introduced me to the teacher who was very friendly. Overall, my experience was wonderful and I have chosen to enroll my son with your school."

2016-10-25

"This school is amazing we could not ask for a better school. My child absolutely loves her teacher and never wants to leave school once she is there. She even says she LOVES her teacher and she is one of her best friends!!! It melts my heart. It takes a special person to work with a lot of three year olds at once and she takes time for each one of them!!! I recommend this childtime as much as I can. I couldn't imagine my daughter going anywhere else!!!"

2016-10-15

2016-07-27

"The facility was very dirty to the point of having an odor. I would not recommend this tour to a single person. The tour guide had nothing prepared. The teachers all seem very disconnected and not set to a stable curriculum or stable teacher in each room. The person giving the tour was very unorganized and had nothing ready for us. The teachers seem to be all over the place with no set plans or stability in one room. Online it says that footie are warn in infant classrooms to keep the floor clean that was not the case. I found everything to be so disgusting and with the lack of information I wanted to walk out five minutes into the tour. I would never recommend this to anyone."

2016-03-26

"Excellent staff! My children love this place and look forward to going each week."

2016-03-26

"I have been at the center since 2001 when my first born child was 2 yrs old. In 2009, my second born child enrolled at 6 wks old. The staff has always been so pleasant & great. They have always truly cared about both my children and our family."

2016-02-27

"In general it has been a very good experience. My only issue is the lack of privacy for the kids in the bathroom. As my child goes to the bathroom, sometimes 1 or 2 other kids may be in there. At times my child comes out of the restroom, literally half naked and they have been cleaned and reassembled in front of others. Even children deserve privacy, especially if another parent were to enter the room. I don't care for other adults to see my half naked child. The reason for this seems to be lack of teachers to supervise so the other kids are not left alone."

2016-02-27

"My general experience had been negative from a teacher that is short and snippy with both me and my husband to lacking communication on part of the staff to poor diaper changing abilities...the list goes on. As previously stated, we will leave as soon as we can and will be sure to deter others from attending."

2016-02-27

"I love Childtime. My only issue is with the cost. $I pay $107 per week which is fine. I pay an additional $40 / day if he is there all day and $199 / week if he is there all week. I don't get any breaks if the center is closed. I had to pay $187 for Thanksgiving week and he was there Mon and Tues - before and after school and all day Wed. The pricing is all 1 sided. I had to pay $147 this week since we had a snow day on Tuesday but the center was closed on Monday - I would like a break sometimes! I had to pay someone else to watch him Monday and still pay $147...crazy! thank you for your time!"

2016-02-13

"I won't say the school is perfect but they take good care of my son. I just feel that they need to discipline the children a bit more like time outs. I feel incident reports are great but if too many are handed out then something should be handled. I feel that the children may need more time down to work on communication and learning words. I feel my child should have been further in their communication. A friend's daycare works with their children a lot more one on one with them like teaching them words, how to put on jackets, and teaching them ASL which I think is amazing. I feel as the daycare is friendly and reliable on taking care of my child but they could add a few new activities and time with the children."

2016-02-03

"My child and I love the school. My duaghter had never been away from me so she had a rough time starting school but her teacher is amazing and helped her feel comfortable."

2015-09-14

"Excellent teachers, friendly staff, and my kids couldn't be happier!"

Share Childtime - 3101 Graham Road's store rating

Childtime - 3101 Graham Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 3101 Graham Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 3101 Graham Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.