Stores > CableWholesale

sales@cablewholesale.com
      888-212-8295

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review CableWholesale by clicking a star below.
2017-11-30

Very easy transaction!

"Was very easy to order, easy to choose shipping, and easy to input all required information. Will update when we receive the cable with the quality and durability of the product."

2017-11-29

Handset cords

"Was looking for a reasonable price on handset cords and found everything I needed in one place. I will order more from here soon."

2017-11-16

easy to use website

"Was very easy to set up and account and login to the website. Once logged in, really easy to find and browse what I need and get it ordered. "

2017-11-15

Enjoy doing business with CableWholesale!

"I've being doing business with CableWholesale for a long time, even before the moved to their new place in Livermore CA. I think they use to be in Pleasanton CA before, but one thing I know is that I could always count on most of everything I needed to complete my projects. Their are not that many places now days that you can trust on providing the hardware with excellent prices.

PS. Wish them the very best and continue providing good customer service as well.

Gilbert

2017-11-10

Easy, fun website to order different colors and looking for best prices.

"I was looking to get one cable and ended up purchasing 8 cables to replace old CAT5 with broken clips.
Found the short 1 footers for cleaner connections.

2017-11-06

macgyver

"Easy and prompt. Now trusting that the product arrives as ordered and delivered as scheduled."

2017-10-24

Placed my order and they are delivering on time :)

"Just placed my order and they will deliver on time with great shipping prices!"

2017-10-20

CableWholesale-Excells

"My experience online with CableWholesale was excellent. The website layout was simple,informative and fast.
I was able to find exactly the product I wanted,register and checkout in a breeze. I spent less than 5 minutes placing my order.
I was very surprised with the product listings and availability. I do a lot of electronic repairs of various types. This company has many of the products I need and use.
They responded by e-mail with in minutes of my order. Again,I was surprised that my order will ship same day from their warehouse in Atlanta,Ga. and not some place in California.
I look forward to buying and dealing with this company in the future.
Thanks Again!
CableWarehouse

2017-10-19

No Customer Service

"I purchased an HDMI extender over Ethernet and was unable to get anyone from the company to respond to repeated requests for assistance when the product did not work properly. "

2017-07-25

Ordering Went OK

"I just ordered online. Went ok. Used a promo code from RetailMeNot and got a discount, which I'm happy about. I am a little concerned about their strict return policy since we are a poor non-profit, but hopefully it will all work out. We needed 4 or 6-foot cables and they only had 3 or 7-foot ones. The price was excellent! Way better than even Amazon Prime! So I went ahead and ordered. I just hope the 7-foot ones are not too long for where we need them or we will have to return them and probably pay a penalty. Hopefully they will cut us a break. I gave 3 stars which means "I am Somewhat Satisfied" since I am not sure what will happen. If we have to return our purchase and we are not penalized, I will change my rating to 5 stars. "

2017-07-18

Daniel was very helpful

"was looking for a cat5 coupler and also a switch for HDMI cables as I needed another hookup for a 3rd device (Roku) and my TV only has 2 ports, 1 being used for DVD player and the other for the Uverse box."

2017-07-02

My order

"It was a nice experience because it was so easy."

2017-06-20

New Customer

"Monique was very helpful and very courteous. "

2017-05-12

Speaker cable

"have ordered from here before. No disapointment"

2017-04-17

The website was very easy to use and the Customer Service Folks were extremely polite and helpful.

"Very helpful and pleasant. "

Share CableWholesale's store rating

CableWholesale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CableWholesale is not a merchant member
CableWholesale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!