Stores > Cali Bamboo
  • Cali Bamboo Cali Bamboo Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cali Bamboo by clicking a star below.
2018-04-03

Best Customer Service Ever!

"So, I don’t usually write reviews, but this is an exceptional case. I ordered my flooring a year ago. Not only does the floor hold up, it is exactly as described on the site. My husband bashed the floor with the hammer, and there wasn’t even a mark left behind. So, to finish up my flooring, I needed another piece to fit into the kitchen, which is the threshold piece. I called them up today, and they offered me a deal I couldn’t resist. I couldn’t be a happier customer. Also, I have a side note...do not go to Lowe’s to get this flooring. Lowe’s is overpriced and Cali bamboo will work directly with you. Lastly, the customer service is excellent. Not only are they friendly and helpful, but they really care about their customers. My service rep. was Devon Collins, and he was such a delight to talk to. If I could give my rep. A rating, he would get five stars all around. I wish I could give this review a higher rating. Thank you for being so nice!"

2018-03-30

Great customer service and Excellent salesmen in Matt Ezzo

"Great customer service and Excellent salesmen in Matt Ezzo "

2018-03-30

Great reaction to my issue

"I had a subpar shipping issue. Devon Collins responded to my request for service almost immediately. Better than that he resolved the issue in record time. Great service from a great company. I love their product!!!"

2018-03-27

smooth transaction

"My salesman was Chris Deal , he was excellent. I got a better price than Lowes with the shipping, the skid was delivered 7 days after I purchased it. The skid packaging was well done so the trucker used his pallet jack and placed it exactly where I needed it. 1800 lbs of flooring can pose a problem when not packed and shipped correctly. The eucalyptus flooring looks good and was well packed. We're acclimating it now before we install it. So far so good . Thanks Chris

2018-03-22

Our Purchasing Experience

"Our sales rep named Jake, besides being friendly and helpful, had all the necessary product knowledge. Jake went out of his way to make sure all of demands were met with complete patience and genuine understanding. He makes doing business with Cali Bamboo enjoyable and stress free! Thanks Jake!"

2018-03-15

TRULY INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE...

"I really cant applaud this company for their service enough. while I cant say that my beginning with cali bamboo flooring was error-free, I will also admit with full honesty that the "problems" I encountered although not the fault of the company, were rectified so quickly and with such compassion and support that I am compelled to tell you about my experience. I purchased cali bamboo after much deliberation on flooring types/companies/etc. I finally decided on the engineered bamboo flooring from Cali Bamboo, best decision I ever made. Now i need to mention that im fairly handy when it comes to home projects so rather than pay someone to put it in, I decided to do it myself. ITS NOT CHEAP.. but in the end well worth the expense. after purchasing the flooring I had some of it arrive damaged during shipment to me, and rather than blame another company or just **** off, I spoke to a young man in the service department named Devon, who assured me that they would take care of me, and generally made me at ease with the situation even though I was admittedly a little hostile at first. through my hostility he was calm and by the end of the conversation made me feel like they were really there to help me and ensure I was happy with the product. I can honestly say in the 50+ years I've spent being a consumer, it has been but a handful of times I've had such a positive experience with a company's service department. I recommend this company daily for anyone looking to purchase flooring because they stand by their product and at the end of the day really care about making their customers happy. "

2018-03-14

Awesome flooring for my little house remodel

"I am so very happy with the flooring I purchased from Cali Bamboo. The flooring is excellent quality and quite beautiful. But the best part of buying from Cali Bamboo was the great customer service with Allen Larue. Turned out to be more than just buying flooring but an event and a Cali Bamboo rep to be remembered."

2018-03-09

Finishing the job

"“My wife and I used Cali Bamboo (Java Fossilized) a couple of years ago to install (ourselves) flooring in 1 bedroom and a hallway. They were easy to install, and we have had such great success with the floors; they look amazing and have withstood 4 dogs and 2 kids without a scratch, and we are now completely excited to install more of the same flooring in the remaining 2 bedrooms.

The customer service has been outstanding, and consultant Chris is such a helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable resource. He has been available to respond to all of our questions, and the purchasing process was transparent and seamless. He gave us a very fair price, and I feel like the quality and value of the product far exceeds anything else we've seen at the big box stores or other online vendors. We are environmentally conscious consumers, so we feel great about supporting this eco-friendly product and company. Thank you, Chris! ”

2018-03-05

Love My New Deck!

"We purchased the TruOrganics decking from Cali Bamboo - everyone I spoke with was extremely helpful in answering questions we had about the durability and install of the product. This was our first DIY deck project and with the instruction and accessories provided by Cali Bamboo, it was hassle free. Over 6 months later it still looks brand new and is easy to maintain. When we are ready to buy flooring, we will definitely be calling them back!"

2018-03-04

Amazing Company/World Class Service

"My husband and I bought our decking from Cali Bamboo and my brother bought their new vinyl. Not only are the products amazing, but the service was incredible both during and after the sales process. This is a company that stands by their products and will be available to the customers post sale. I would highly recommend Cali Bamboo on all levels!"

2018-02-19

awesome flooring

"I own a flooring store in south central PA and have been selling cali bamboo for about 3 years after a customer came in looking for it I contacted cali and became a distributer. My customer's and myself could not be happier with the product I have even had 3 customer's come back to do more room's in there homes. I read a lot of these review's and cannot believe all these statement's about gapping and buckling it sound's like the flooring was not properly acclimated on installed correctly."

2018-02-15

Great Product and Great Service

" I ordered their Royal Grey Bamdeck product for about 400 sq ft in our backyard. My sales rep, Matt, was incredible and walked me through the process from start to finish. When I spoke to Amy on the Customer Experience Team, she helped me with my issue right away! I will be purchasing flooring from them in the near future. My wife and I are very excited about our purchase and the overall Cali Bamboo Experience. Thank you!"

2018-02-12

Buckling floors

"All of the reviews about bamboo buckling are true. We used concrete sealer and glue purchased from Cali Bamboo. We followed all acclimation guidelines. The floors went down beautifully but started to buckle after a few months. Their customer service consists of someone trying to find out what you did wrong while installing the product or blame the environment that the product was used in. They tried to say that it was the slab or maybe the humidity in the house. The only problem with any of their theories is that the adjacent hallway and 3 other rooms in my house have real hardwood oak floors. Same concrete slab, same central ac, same humidity. They've been down for more than 20 years without an issue. First they wanted me to pull up a section and check the glue adhesion. Now they want me to pay for someone to come out to look at it. To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. I could not in good conscience recommend their glue down flooring. Their other products may be fine for all I know but I won't be trying them."

2018-02-04

Terrific Customer Service

"I initially contacted Cali Bamboo to collect information on alternatives to treated wood decking. I was helped by Steven Zanini who did an exceptional job of explaining and gently selling me on the virtues of Cali Bamboo products. He went over colors and the different styles of decking offered, highlighting sale items. I told him I needed to get measurements and look at the website to consider color and style. He asked if he could call me back in an hour and I OK’ed. When he got me again, Steve walked me through the website and made suggestions based on the color of my house, orientation of the planned deck and intended use. I picked one and he determined the number of boxes needed, out-the-door price and delivery date. He closed the deal right then. Exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable but didn’t try to ad lib answers if he weren’t sure and sought help when needed. I was so happy with my buying experience that I called him back a little later when I decided to proceed with another project using a Cali Bamboo cork product. Thanks Steve. "

2018-01-30

pour color

"The die lots seem to provide an extreme color variation."

Share Cali Bamboo's store rating

Cali Bamboo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cali Bamboo is a merchant member
Cali Bamboo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.