Stores > Camfive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review Camfive by clicking a star below.
2017-10-25

GreatHelp

"I just want thank the Camfive technicians for their help, they assisted me in troubleshooting and fixing my machine and I was back working in only a few days. They did great."

2017-10-25

Amazing

"I don't even own a CAMFive machine, but I purchase their tubes for my B Laser machine. They are great quality, and I am amazed of how much I've saved. "

2017-10-23

What a great experience

"We never have owned a laser engraver before, so when we purchased our first from CAMfive, it was a great experience! We were informed from setup to actually using the machine, and the nervous feeling I had before buying the machine is completely gone. I am confident in my skills after my training and look forward to start making engraving orders. I am definitely excited!"

2017-10-20

Excellent and Dependable

"I've been using Camfive for awhile now, and I'm glad I can depend on their staff to give me as much info as I need on any of their parts. It is hard to come by and whenever I need them they are eager to jump in and help me as much as they can. Great service!"

2017-10-20

Talking to Andy

"I have been talking withAndy regarding my rotary attachment and he was so knowledgeable and helpful . We communicated over the phone, email and skype and he completely resolved my issues and did it all so quick because he new I had pending jobs to do. The customer service is the best and thank you Andy for being there for me."

2017-10-19

Satisfied

"CAMFIVE has really helped our business. I am really satisfied with my CMA 1080K."

2017-10-19

Effortless

"Using my new Camfive machine has been nothing but pleasant. I can't believe how easy it is, and the fact that I haven't used them until now surprises me. I should've invested into their company a long time ago because it is worth every penny!"

2017-10-18

Didnt even need training

"The machines are so simple, that although the training was informative, its not even necessary! But I do appreciate Camfive going through a rundown of the machines and making sure we knew everything there is to know before taking it home. "

2017-10-18

So much value

"I have gotten at least 50 times the value from my CMA CFL 1610. It is both manageable and highly adaptable. I would also like to say thank you to all your staff for helping me choose a machine so quickly."

2017-10-17

Arrived Today

"I placed an order last week and I just got my part, and it it was exactly what I needed. Good service."

2017-10-17

Good Quality

"I enjoy saving money, so when I found their store online I saw the amazing prices they had, placed an order and was surprised by the quality of their laser parts. Definitely would consider giving them a try."

2017-10-16

VERY Helpful

"I called CAM FIVE For some advice and the technicians helped me out big time. They are very quick and to the point!"

2017-10-16

Just replaced a motor

"I've had my Camfive machine for a few years now, and I just had to replace a motor. Now it is working as good as new! It wasn't hard to do, I bought it online, took the old one out and put the new one back in and done. I love the simplicity of this model."

2017-10-13

Just placed an order

"I just placed an order online for a couple of mirrors. I can't believe how cheap they were, so I called and spoke with a representative who confirmed my order and also told me they will be shipping the mirrors the same day! I enjoyed their quick work, and expect to see my mirrors on Monday."

2017-10-13

Great Advice

"I call CAMFIve and talk to their technicians constantly for advice, Jay and Andy have been amazing help and Iam glad I have such dedicated techs that are able to help me when I need them. "

Share Camfive's store rating

Camfive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Camfive is a merchant member
Camfive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.