Stores > Camfive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review Camfive by clicking a star below.
2017-10-06

Great machine great service

"I bought a 1080KT. I am very happy I found CAMFive. They were a pleasure to work with and the quality of the machine is great. Definitely will be coming back for another unit, Milena is a great sales person always willing to help and answer any questions I have. "

2017-10-05

Just bought a tube

"I just bought a tube over the phone with one of their employees. The process couldn't have been easier. I spoke with someone, he told me the price, I paid and already in my email I had a receipt. The communication between their staff with me was very polite and upfront, no catches. I look forward to receiving my product. "

2017-10-05

Outstanding!

"Your company truly is Outstanding, and you stand behind your product 100%. I use my CFL CMA1200 often, and it is very easy to use. The more I use it the more I learn. It really is a great machine."

2017-09-25

It fits perfectly

"It fits our needs perfectly. Our CMA is exactly what our business has been lacking."

2017-09-22

Helpful Technicians

"Andy was very helpful. He was able to get right to the problems we were having and walked us through, in order to correct it right away. Top notch service!"

Great company, great products

"CAMFive has always exceeded my expectations. Any time I have ever called them they have been very responsive and customer service oriented. You can tell they are a company that cares about their product and their customers. "

My CAMFive

"My CAMFive machine is quality for the price. The company has helped me from picking a machine up to the delivery. I called once I got my machine, and tech support helped me set up and engrave my first product. They are amazing!!"

A lot of Use

"I’ve gotten a lot of hours outta my laser machine, and it’s been working great! I look forward to getting another one."

2017-09-20

Good So Far

"I’ve gotten the help I need, and the machine has been working well so far. "

2017-09-15

First machine

"I am a first time owner of a laser machine. CAMFive by far, has exceeded my expectations! Sales department answered all my questions, helped with samples and kept continuous contact with me. And the AMAZING tech support helping me to get up and running. I feel so much better knowing that I have someone I can contact to get help. I would recommend that you use this company if you plan on purchasing a laser system."

andyw2000's Avatar

Tampa, FL
2017-08-21

We will be back for our next Laser Cutter

"Great experience. Milena at the Orlando location is a fantastic sales person. She is friendly, informative, funny, listened to every detail & got us the perfect tool. The most impressive thing about Milena is that she never pressured us or made us feel uncomfortable. Between the excellence of the machine, Milena & service from every department at Camfive Orlando we will be back for our third cutter here next! Really thanks."

2017-06-07

Good Machine. Good Service

"I bought my Embroidery machine back in November of 2016. So far I've taken many orders and the machine ran fine with no problems. At one point the machine had broken a couple needles, and after speaking with their technicians, it turns out I was just putting the needle on wrong. So far the machine has ran perfectly, and I've called CamFive for help with maintenance and to ask alooooooot of questions that they are good on answering. I'm pretty happy with my embroidery machine and I definitely would recommend Cam Five for good machines and good people. "

2017-06-07

Great machine!

"Love my new laser machine! It arrived about a month ago and I've been using it every day since. The training session really helped a lot and with some practice I was able to start taking customer orders sooner than I thought. "

2016-04-05

CamFive Fantastic

"We love using the CamFive Laser Engraver. Wonderful Machine!"

2016-03-14

Amazing service

"The machine is very reliable and the people that help me in the process were amazing. "

Share Camfive's store rating

Camfive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Camfive is a merchant member
Camfive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.