Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm
    1-800-399-7845

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing 2.50/10
2018-07-06

Customer dis-service is their mission

"Horrible, parts don't fit. Parts missing and have spent 1hour 45 minutes on hold trying to get them to make it right. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Think twice before doing business with them. Junk product, zero service. I might have to file a law suit."

2018-06-21

Damaged part, Horrible Service

"I ordered an axle shaft for my car and it arrived with a severely bent dust shield. I called the following day (Tuesday) to express my concern and see if they could replace it quickly as I needed to get the car on the road. I had to wait on hold for 50 minutes before eventually speaking to a customer service rep. They did agree to send a replacement one over night, but would only pay for 1/2 of the overnight shipping charges.

I reluctantly agreed. The part arrived on Thursday morning, with the same damage. The problem is they shipped the axle shaft in the box it is packaged in. No second box to protect the shaft from damage. I called back a second time waited for 10 minutes on hold, before hanging up. I called back and use the sales rep option and was connected to a person within a minute, I explained my situation and without saying anything was interrupted by them transferring me to the customer service line. I tried again and same situation. So on the third attempt, i choose the customer service option for checking return status (not process a claim) this resulted in speaking with someone in just a few minutes.

I was very upset at this point an immediately ask to speak with a supervisor, they said they were not in and is anything they can help with. I explained my frustration and issues with the axle shafts. They responded that a supervisor is now available and can speak with me, they said it will be just minute. I was transferred and put on hold for 10 minutes before hanging up.

Horrible Customer Service... I'm guessing that all of the one line praises above are most likely fake! Look else where for your parts!!

2018-04-06

DO NOT SHOP HERE!!! ABSOLUTE SCAM WASTE OF TIME= DISRESPECTFUL LAZY TRASH FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I SPENT AN hour on the phone with frank yesterday to buy a POWER STEERING GEARBOX for my 77 4x4 chevy. WE discussed how i made a mistake of buying a used one from a 2 wheel drive, oops. WELL i dont know what in the world frank was doing during this conversation, because the idiot sent me another one for a 2 wheel drive. IT ISNT THE ONE WE TALKED ABOUT, IT ISNT THE ONE I ORDERED, IT ISNT THE ONE PICTURED IN THE AD. SO AGAIN I ASK MYSELF..."WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS FRANK DOING WHILE I WAS ORDERING THE PART FROM HIM"? WAS HE EATING, SLEEPING, ON A MORE IMPORTANT CALL? WAS HE PICKING HIS NOSE? I GO NUTS WHEN PPL DO THIS CRAP, THIS IS ABSURD AND UNACCEPTABLE. I CALLED AND TRIED TO REMAIN CALM AS BEST I COULD, BUT FRANKS NOT THERE AND SO SERGIO HAD TO PLAY TOUGH GUY GANGSTER ON THE PHONE AND TALK SMACK, SAID NO RETURNS, THEN HUNG UP ON ME. ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. I CALLED BACK AND SPOKE WITH andrew, greg, lazy larry, louis, and john. NONE OF THEM WERE EVEN ABLE TO TRANSFER A CALL. WHAT A BUNCH OF CLOWNS. I FILED A CLAIM WITH MY BANK, I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK. I AM SO IRATE OVER THIS, I JUST GOT SENT HOME FROM WORK AND OUT $100.00 PAY. NOW IM GOING TO BE FILING AN INTERNET SCAM COMPLAINT AND BBB COMPLAINTS FOR SURE. IF I GO TO SAN DIEGO, ILL BE THE GUY OUT FRONT WITH A CARDBOARD SIGN PICKETING....AND YES THAT IS LEGAL TO DO. BECAUSE IVE DONE IT. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CLOWNS, YOU WILL REGRET THE EXPERIENCE

2017-07-06

A Bad Domino Effect.

"I place an order online on July 3,2017 for a brand new power steering gear box, that cost $521.81 plus a $ 65 next day shipping. On July 6,2017 I receive a remanufactured gear box that cost 261. Big disappointment! The worst part was when I tried to contact Car Steering, I waited over an hour on the phone to speak to a sales rep, and then when they finally answered. After explaining to them that they send me a remanufactured pump instead of a new one, I was handled on the phone like a thief caught stilling from them. That sales rep told me they did not have a new pump so they sent me a remanufactured pump, yet charge me the price of a new pump. I Felt ripped so off. I will never shop with them again or allow any one I know to. And for future reference I feel they need to pay better attention to there orders an reevaluate there customer service because of there lack of professionalism they made me and the company I work for look as bad as them. His action made me disappoint a good customer which would not have happened had they done there" JOB" correctly. Thanks for nothing car steering wholesales."

2017-03-09

1974 datzun 260z steering rack

"great product fit like a charm except, my early 260z had on one side I had to buy a new tie rod moog part # es2109r as the inner tie rod had right hand threads and my original had left hand threads no big deal. but otherwise very positive steering over the old no play very tight .would buy again . plus no core charge because this is new not rebuilt!!"

2017-01-17

Wow

"Great customer service, thank you I will be back"

2017-01-11

Out of stock

"The comressor i ordered is out of stock, the merchant hasn't been able to provide an ETA."

2017-01-04

above and beyond

"We received our part in a very timely manner even though it was during the holiday rush. Part was exactly what we ordered. After getting the part we realized that it wasn't needed and even though we were past the 30 day return policy, they understood that with the holidays and such, they still allowed us to return with a full refund. Would definately order from them again!"

2016-12-23

Product delivered quickly and accurately

"Excellent price, excellent service and the quality you would expect. The main thing is a quick transaction."

2016-11-17

Matt made it right.

"I received my order without the promised return shipping label. One call and Matt emailed the label to me for return credit. Also the steering gear made a huge difference in my vehicle."

2016-10-18

False Shipping Claims in both Invoice and Correspondance

"I paid for shipping for both outbound part and return of my part (for refurbishment) and was told that I had to cover return shipping. Specific line item on my invoice:
"UPS - Worldwide Expedited + UPS Return Service Label" for almost $60.
Now, Car Steering Wholesale is telling my that I should have reviewed their website. They don't cover international return shipping. So, I have to pay to return the part and hope that they were not lying to me about my refund.

2016-08-05

Got a very good part and refund of the CORE DEPOSIT

"I ordered a Mercedes-Benz E-Class W210 4Matic 98-03 Power Steering Rack & Pinion Unit. It came to Warsow/Poland within 5 days. In the meantime I drove more than 4.000 km with it and everything is best.

I send the old part back and the core deposit for it arrived completly on the credit card I payed with.

So I´m completly satisfied, would buy again in this store and I recommend it already to my friends.

2016-04-19

One Happy Customer, Very Satisfied!!!

"I placed an order on April 6th for a LH Lower Control Arm for my Mercedes E320 that was expected to arrived on the 12th but it was delivered 4 days sooner. The part was in excellent condition as described and it fit perfectly. Not only that I saved at least $100 for the part, now that I have it installed, my car feels much safer to drive and I no longer need to monitor the bad wear on my tire which I've replaced even after 2 different wheel alignments were completed. Thank you Car Steering! You guys are great!!!"

2016-04-13

Fixed my Stealth twin turbo

"This is one of the greatest online companies I have ever dealt with! There front end rack assembly for my 1992 Dodge Stealth twin turbo fit perfectly. The part arrived very well packaged and looked great! I would highly recommend these guys !They promptly answered all of my questions . Rated A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++="

2016-03-20

HARD TO GET PARTS

"Delivery fast and was exactly what I needed thanks"

Share Car Steering Wholesale's store rating

Car Steering Wholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Car Steering Wholesale is a merchant member
Car Steering Wholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.