Stores > Celtic-WeddingRings.com

sales@celtic-weddingrings.com
      1800 350 9962

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Celtic-WeddingRings.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-30

Precious

"A litte late review but better late than never. After a couple of years we are still in love with our wedding rings. They arrived promptly beautiful packaged, they were, and still are, a piece of art. Very satisfied with them. "

2016-04-25

Great Service and Product

"Don't usually buy online but the price and look of the engagement ring just drew me in, real good service from start to finish and the quality of the ring i received was superb, put the biggest smile on her face and made both our days.

Couldn't be happier.

2016-03-02

Stunning.

"Ordered a sterling silver ring for my wedding. Stunningly crafted, fits perfectly and arrived very quickly. Also fantastic value. Special mention to Sine Treanor, who emailed to make sure that I was sure on the size and metal type. Would recommend to everyone. Thank you very much!

Phil

2016-02-07

beautiful jewels

"When I opened the boxes with jewels I was satisfied by the beauty of the products, also my boy he was satisfied.
Thank you for your attection about your products and your custor care are very nice

2016-01-06

"Beautiful ring, very good customer service"

2016-01-03

"The ring arrived a day early, was just as advertised, and fit perfectly. Really, really nice craftmanship. And FedEx International required a signature, so the delivery was completely secure. I shopped around a LOT and their prices were the most reasonable by far. Great experience!"

2015-12-29

"Purchased two rings from Celtic WeggingRings. I had reason to email their customer services as I wanted an order changed. My query was dealt with promptly and to my satisfaction. I'm very happy with both the rings, as are the people I bought them for. I would certainly recommend the company"

2015-12-24

"During the process of the order i had intensive contact with the shop. Always kind, quick replies and shipped sooner than expected. Great site and product, perhaps even greater service."

2015-12-16

"Beautiful necklace, it arrived faster than expected coming from overseas. Will probably order again."

2015-12-15

"I purchased necklaces for Christmas gifts. This is the 2nd time I have purchased from Celtic wedding rings. I love the experience! Jewelry is shipped well, boxed nicely and timely arrivals. Will order again and I have and will continue to recommend them. "

2015-11-25

"Outstanding service overall, fast shipping and a real good price considering the quality of my partners ring. Will be back again shortly!."

2015-11-04

"Absolutely beautiful Rings. I placed an order for two wedding rings on September 23, 2015 and requested delivery before October 24, 2015. They arrived on October 21st!!! Throughout the process I was in contact with Sine, who replied to all my emails in a timely fashion. This was my second order and I will order again. Flawless transaction!"

2015-10-16

"This is our second purchase and we love our rings. We like the fact that we can say our wedding bands are from Ireland. We just received new rings for our first anniversary. The customer service is responsive, the products are well made and the delivery is speedy. We are very happy with our purchases. Thank you. "

2015-10-12

"Irish wedding bands are symbolic of love and loyalty that husband and wife will share forever and there is no better way to do that than with Celtic RingsLtd. Beautiful and stylish jewelry, I love it. "

2015-10-01

"Wonderful service! Ring was more beautiful than pictured and fit perfectly. Could not be more pleased."

Share Celtic-WeddingRings.com's store rating

Celtic-WeddingRings.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Celtic-WeddingRings.com is not a merchant member
Celtic-WeddingRings.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!