Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-18

Best customer service experience of my life

"First of all the shipping is so fast, the items that they carry are the best but the most important to me and what makes me a loyal customer it's their customer service. It is a breeze to reach someone, they are so friendly and helpful. I have never had such a pleasant experience. I use amazon a lot and I though they were the easiest in terms of return but that was until I use Chewy, I will never buy anywhere else for my pet. Thank you guys you restored my faith in humanity!"

2017-11-18

Shipping fiasco

"I usually like Chewy, so I wanted to use them instead of Amazon for their 1-2 day shipping. I was leaving four days after I placed the order (or 3 to be fair, since I placed the order in the evening), and needed a better pet-carrier for my cat. I contacted them before placing the order to make sure it would arrive on time, even though it was only 3 days before I left, and they assured me it would. Great. One part of package arrived the next day, and the shipping information was constantly updated. However, not for the carrier I needed, it still just said the shipping label was created. Worried, I asked Chewy again, and they assured me it would arrive by Friday, and that they could see in their system it would arrive by 8pm, FedEx just hadn't updated their public tracking services. Friday 8pm rolled around, and still nothing, so I called Chewy and she promised me a refund if it didn't arrive by the following morning and that they would get the package to me, she would call FedEx and call me back with updates. Nothing. So I spoke with someone on the chat who went ahead and ordered a replacement to the address (after telling him the reason I needed the carrier was because I was leaving today) and I knew no one would be home and the whole reason I needed the carrier was for my travels. So I called, and the woman on the line was not helpful in the least, and went ahead and cancelled my order and issued the refund. Usually I would have no problem, mistakes happen, but I kept asking along the way if the package would arrive on time because I needed it by a certain day. I've never had this happen with Amazon, nor have I experience customer service this disjointed, everyone telling me different things ("We can't see what's happening to a package until 3 days after, so we don't know if it shipped or not" to "I can see in our system that it's on it's way to you right now")."

2017-11-17

Amazing prices and a low requirement for free shipping!

"Amazing costumer service and great supplier; were very happy to answer all of my questions and even suggested a few great items! I love being able to get all of my pups wants and needs without emptying my purse! Best part, not having to leave my house to do all my shopping! ^_^"

So Fast and Never a Let Down

"I am sure that the Post Office folks aren't fans, but I can tell you that being able to order cat litter online and get it the next day is a HUGE boon to me. I know that they are still a fairly new company, and later on, the prices may rise and the shipping times may falter, but I am enjoying this while I can still get it.

THANK YOU Chewy, for your incredibly fast shipping and wonderful customer service.

2017-11-17

OUTSTANDING ! These people CARE !!!

"As an older, retired couple, we have been using Chewy.com for over a year (everything comes directly to our front door & no more lifting and carrying & lifting & carrying & lifting & carrying from shelf to cashier to car to home). As promised, our cat food & kitty litter always arrive in the 2 day window. Once Fed Ex lost the kitty litter box and Chewy initiated a new order that same day & it still arrived in 2 days. I had emailed Chewy about the kitty litter (Dr. Elsey's Kitten) because our kitty has terrible sinus infections ($300 vet's antibiotics) and this litter really is 100% dust free and keeps his sinus healthy (!!), and Chewy customer service emailed back that everything was taken care of and would I send pictures of my kitty ... I DID!! A couple months later, as an amazing unexpected wonderful surprise (!!), Chewy had commissioned a pet portrait for us of our little kitty. WOW!! Great products; better price than the big box stores; unequaled customer service; and now, a portrait of our furbaby. This company is OUTSTANDING! These people CARE !!!"

2017-11-16

Amazing Customer Service

"Although the tracking information indicated that our order had been delivered, it never arrived. I call Chewy's customer service and no questions asked they simply (and immediately) replaced it at no cost. Then, to our surprise, two weeks after our original order should have arrived, it suddenly appeared. I called Chewy's customer service to tell them that, in effect, I had received two shipments for the price of one and no questions asked they said that since it hadn't arrived in a timely fashion I should either keep it or donate it to a shelter. What more can you ask from customer service. Also, their prices are excellent and delivery is VERY prompt. Great company."

2017-11-15

Cheryl from Chewy.com - this company cares about their customers!!!

"My daughter and are rescuing a little puppy and ordered mulitiple items on chewy.com in preparation for bringing her home. We received our packages but got duplicates of the excercise gates instead of a crate and were missing other items. I called the customer service number right away as we only have 3 days left until she arrives and need the crate etc. I explained the disappointment and urgency to Cheryl- the customer service person and she was so awesome! Cheryl asked about our situation and was incredibly kind and reordered our items straight away - no charge! In addition, she gave us the duplicate items that were sent for free instead of returning them so we could give it away or donate as we wish.
She asked All about our new puppy arriving (Izzy, Hurricane Harvey rescue) and was genuinely interested in making sure we would be taken care of.
Chewy.com is hands down THE BEST customer service experience I have ever had!! Keep it up and take care of your good employees! Thet really makes a difference to your customers :-)
I’m a fan and customer for good now !

Jen -NYC

2017-11-13

Excellent service!

"I ordered a winter coat for my dog from Chewy.com. It came in the mail in just a few days and was exactly what I ordered. Unfortunately it did not fit him. I called their customer service where they answered on the first ring. The woman was extremely pleasant and kind. She credited my account and instead of having me return the product, she asked that I donate it to a local shelter in need. I was blown away not only by their service but their kind regard for others. I will certainly be buying more products from them in the future! "

2017-11-13

OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND QUALITY!!

"I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ordering whatever you might need for any of your fur babies. I recently ordered an extremely nice 72-inch cat tree. Well, ONE bolt was missing. It was a 61mm bolt. I wrote them a letter explaining everything else was fantastic. The delivery time and quality of the product... but my fiance just needed this one bolt to be able to finish putting the tree together. Their customer service goes way above and beyond what is expected. Since they don't carry that part separately they are sending me a whole new 72-inch cat tree at no charge. I am telling you.....it is far and few between that I get this kind of great service and great quality. OH..and the cat tree will be here tomorrow or the next day. CHECK Chewy.com out. You won't be disappointed."

2017-11-11

Best shipping options

"They had just what I was looking for with less cost to me. Plus the online ordering makes is convenient to shop for my pets needs anywhere anytime. The best part is I can have it auto-shipped in my timeframe and can change shipping items or quantities to reflect my needs every time an order is to be shipped. "

2017-11-10

The best customer experience ever!!

"Amazing customer service!!! I had a problem with an order and they cancelled it immediately, they responded super fast. They even asked for a picture of my furbaby and then the other day I got a package, they had a custom portrait done of my puppy!!! Soo happy that I've chosen chewy to get my puppy food. I live in the mountains so the fact they ship right to my door instead of my p.o box is great!!! I've saved a lot of money by ordering my blue buffalo from them instead of going to the pet store. Amd you cant beat the selection. Plus saving all that gas money and they have free shipping. 10/5 the best experience I've ever had with any company, I LOVE chewy!!!"

Customer Service WOW!

"I just started using Chewy. My dog continued to get Pancreatitis and my vet recommended Chewy for his food. A few days in my dog was very sick so we stopped the food. Chewy Customer Service gave me a 100% refund. They really cared about my dog. Today, in the mail I received a gift from them. Two small canvases of paintings of my dogs along with a hand written note. It doesn't get better than that. Chewy was A+ all around. Thanks Chewy."

Wonderful Customer Service

"Our dog is epileptic. He has about 2-5 seizures a month, even though he is on two meds already. Our vet recommended trying Purina Neurocare in an attempt to decrease the frequency of seizures and/or the amount of meds he is taking. Neurocare has encouraging reviews and results; however, when we gave it to our dog, he had an increase in seizure frequency and intensity. He had six seizures in two days, even with a tranquilizer. We were told by our vet that Purina or possibly Chewy would refund our money for the dog food, which is a little pricey. I contacted Erin B. at Chewy and we were refunded our purchase. They did not want the food returned to them, so it will be donated. What a painless experience!!! Kudos Chewy! Regarding Neurocare, if your dog is experiencing seizures, try this dog food. It has shown good results; but, keep in mind, a few dogs have had an increase in seizures instead."

Consistant ball dropping.

"Have been a customer since our GSD puppy ( 1y10m) 1 dog, 2 cats, we stopped buying from chewy due to incomplete orders, came back after receiving an email asking to try them again, 2 orders in and this one was incomplete again, not out of stock just not filled correctly. Always food too, and never out of stock, Plus the box was not taped well bottom was nearly open. Going back to Amazon. "

2017-11-06

Terrible

"I placed my 1st order with Chewy, verified billing card once checked status of order Monday....order was cancelled because they say they couldn't verify shipping address. My billing and shipping address is different....said they called and sent email, i
I never got either and had already verified billing once! Horrible 1st impression! My card showed pending charges all weekend and now my order is cancelled??????
Bad business!!!!!

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!