Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-06

Terrible

"I placed my 1st order with Chewy, verified billing card once checked status of order Monday....order was cancelled because they say they couldn't verify shipping address. My billing and shipping address is different....said they called and sent email, i
I never got either and had already verified billing once! Horrible 1st impression! My card showed pending charges all weekend and now my order is cancelled??????
Bad business!!!!!

2017-11-04

Chewy ROCKS!

"Wow. WAY above and beyond in the customer service department. I cannot say enough about the personalized (to say the very least!) touch that Chewy provides for their customers. I will always shop at Chewy first, before I look anywhere else to supply all the future needs that we will have to keep our puppy well taken care of.

Such FRIENDLY, personal, professional and obviously animal-loving personnel who genuinely enjoy working with their furry and human customers. Prompt, efficient and so easy to do business with.

Count us amongst one of their biggest fans!

Way to go, Chewy. We appreciate you and the wonderful "surprise" gift we just received!

Indeed, YOU ROCK!!!

2017-11-02

CHEWY IS AMAZING!

"I have MANY "Pet Supply Stores" in my neighborhood. My number one choice will ALWAYS be CHEWY.com. This company truly, truly, loves our furry pets! Chewy is AMAZING. Prices are great and delivery is on-time, all the time! Thank you Richelle K. for our chat on Chewy.com, and being an amazing representative of Chewy.

GREAT customer service

"I have always had great experiences with Chewy. They carry the highest end brands I am looking for for my buddy (kitty) and also the things she needs at a much lower cost than competitors. I love that FAST, free shipping. I know I can rely on them to get it to be in a few business days. And if something ever goes wrong, you can count on Chewy to be there for you and offer a solution! Will continue to be a long time happy customer. :)"

2017-10-27

Chewy is the best online company ..especially customer service

"Their return policy is amazing..they donate any returns to a shelter..no other company I know does that..no matter what the price is..I give Chewy 5 stars for their great customer service and wouldn't order any other place for my dogs..Thank You Chewy"

Good customer service

"Chewy.com sent the wrong item for my cats and I called Customer Service and they sent out the right item and told me to keep the one they sent and donate. I received my package immediately. Thanks Chewy you the best."

2017-10-25

Customer for life

"I had a auto ship monthly and my dog passed away and I had the 2 bags of food that I got a few weeks earlier I called and they reimbursed me for the 2 bags and asked for me to donate them to a local shelter in honor of my dog. I highly recommend Chewy to anyone that has to order online. I will be with them forever. They truly care about you and your pets. "

great job chewy.com

"I love the variety of cat food .my six cats love it too, and the box it comes in. I have been receiving chewy orders for almost a year ,and think it is the greatest thing. Thank You

Excellent Customer Service

"I've bought from Chewy many times. I've had to call customer service a few times because of missing items, open food, or crushed food. I've had my order re funded and replaced, and replaced. One time they even included a note wishing me well as I was sick the last time I talked to them and acknowledging my cat by name and hoping she enjoys the food and treats. Excellent customer service and fast shipping! "

Customer Service

"The customer service at Chewy.com is not only convenient with the online chat option but helpful and accommodating. I had an issue with a lost package my very first order, they sent my order free, credited my account and i received it not even 24 hours later! I then contacted about a return because of my error ordering a collar and toy too small for my puppy and they credited my account and said to donate the collar and toy. I will be posting and sharing my experiences with chewy.com via an instagram account i will be creating my doodle boy. Thanks so much Chewy! "

They do care!!!

"My family and I just got a frenchie and of course I dived in the internet to get information and buy everything before the new lady arrives. Got to to chewy and bought and bunch of things. Next day I called them to add items to the order and was informed that my order was already shipped (less than 10 hours after purchase). But the customer service lady helped me to put a new order and waived shipping.
She was incredibly helpful and instruct and guided me - - - what a professional. Her help was priceless!!! Despite the amazing prices and fast delivery this company has the best costumer service I ever dealt with. I will be buying more and more from you guys. Thanks

2017-10-22

A excellent prices and services

"I love purshase the food for my puppy’s here. The cuatomer service are really nice to me. "

2017-10-18

Support your corportate mega store...

"I am actually thankful my dog passed away before they sold out to Pet-smart. Now I never ahve to buy from Chewy again.
How terrible. Why would an organization who proclaimed to be for pets and people, making a difference blah, blah, blah. Sell out and further the reach of a corporate giant like Pet-smart who "PETA’s investigations of the warehouses that supply animals to pet store chains such as PetSmart and Petco have revealed rampant cruelty in every single case. Some operators of these mills have been convicted of cruelty and federal animal-trafficking violations in light of PETA’s findings."
Typical, "we're making a difference! We are pet parents too, we care." "we aren't greedy corporate monsters like the other guys...oh, wait $3 billion? Buh bye morals and ideals! Disgusting and disappointing.

2017-10-18

Bad cat food

"My cat food must have sat on shelves for days, too runny unlike the pet store same food. A damaged can had worms in it. Was Blue Mountain for Mature cats. "

2017-10-16

Best customer service EVER!!

" I cannot speak highly enough of this company. I purchased food from them a few times for my dog. My last order was for two bags of food. I opened one of the bags and my dog ate for a few days, and then she unexpectedly passed away. I called them to find out how I would be able to get a refund for the second unopened bag. After finding out what happened, they immediately gave me a refund for my entire order. I told him I had opened one of the bags and they did not need to refund that but they did anyway. I then asked them how I would go about returning the food to them and they told me to donate it in my dogs name to another needy dog or shelter. They asked me to email a picture of Kayla. I told him he didn’t have to do that but he genuinely seemed to want a picture. I got a beautiful email later that day that was so heartfelt and clearly he took time to write. It was not a form letter. There were typos which is how I know he actually wrote it from his heart. It has been about a month and a half, and today I got a package from Chewy in the mail. I was surprised because I don’t have an animal anymore so there was no reason for me to order anything. When I opened it up it was a 8x8 canvas painting of my Kayla. They had used the picture that I emailed and sent me the painting with a handwritten sympathy card. I have never had an experience like this. They are so beyond amazing. They ship quickly, no questions asked with returns and everything I have ever ordered has gotten their speedily and intact. I am very big on customer service and I’m very critical of people when I need to be, but every experience I have ever had with them has been wonderful, this just topped everything though. Thank you. "

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!