2018-07-26

Amazing Customer Service

"Even though I have had trouble with my item being damaged, the staff could not have been kinder, more understanding or more professional. In this day and age, when people seem to have quit caring about other people, they have made my day both times that I called them. Thank you Laura and Chris for an excellent experience."

2018-06-15

Poor Customer Service

"I order multiple items and paid for the expedite delivery. I was supposed to get the items deliver on 6/15 and when I call the company they decided to jump my order and told me that I will get my order 4 days later than expected. I told the lady that I paid expedite and she said that they couldn't do nothing that if I want I can decline the delivery or she can send me a shipping label.

At that moment I understood that I made the worst decision of ordering with this company. If I can recommend you something is do not purchase from this company. Your business is not important to them and their management don't care about you business. I even sent them an email to contact me to my personal email and I am still waiting for a respond. That tells you how important is for them.

2018-03-14

Excellent Christ centered company

"I highly recommend Christian book distributors for all Christian products. I order from them all the time and have never had a problem having items sent to me that was in stock or on back order, if you have a concern with an item they replace it happily. They are professional, friendly, customer oriented true Christians and as a company they truly represent what Christ stands for. "

2015-02-06

"DO NOT ORDER FROM CHRISTIANBOOK.COM. THEY ARE ANYTHING BUT CHRIST LIKE. FALSE INFO WAS PROVIDED REGARDING THIS PRODUCT. I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE & THEY DID NOT CARE, WERE RUDE & BASCIALLY TOLD ME TO KISS THEIR BUTTS. I HAD EVEN PAID FOR 2 DAY SHIPPING TO GET THE CD IN THE FiRST PLACE. THEY SAID I WOULD HAVE TO PAY TO RETURN THE TRACK. THAT WOULD COST MORE THAN THE CD ITSELF. I see this situation as Satan trying to stop a Christ sent message to the world. AGAIN christianbook.com is EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!!!!"

2015-01-03

"I recently placed an order with Christian Book Distributors and they completely messed up the order. The estimated shipping date was for the day after I placed the order, and it was supposed to arrive several days after it shipped. Instead, I waited for nearly two weeks for the order to ship (and I had to contact them first). I received an email the day after I contacted them from one of their representatives telling me that the order had shipped, but two days later I received an the shipping confirmation email, leading me to believe that they lied about shipping the order. And finally, when the order arrived several days after the second email telling me that my order had shipped, I opened the package to find that one of the items was missing, having been replaced with something that I did not order.
After receiving the shipment of incorrect items, I contacted them where they gave me the complete runaround through the course of several days and emails, and after I had told them multiple times that I would like a refund for the item that I did not receive and I would purchase the item somewhere where it would be less of a hassle, they repeatedly kept replying
"thanks for giving us another chance to make this right".
I gave them enough chances, I just want a refund but they refuse to comply and keep giving me the run around.

2014-09-28

"The website has a wishlist tool, but does not allow for multiple wishlists. The prices are better than most, certainly lower than Amazon. I had a big order ($2000+). A few books will be shipped late and one book is entirely out of stock. I'm not sure why the company can't know it's stock at the time I am ordering. But overall, still worthwhile company because of lower price."

Christian Book Distributors User
2014-08-30

"SUPERB customer service and great selection. I enjoy finding hidden bargains on the CBD site, like great CDs for $1.99 or close-out books. One time a CD wouldn't play, and they shipped me another right away. Definitely one of my favorite places to shop for gifts and inspirational materials."

2013-12-03

"I placed an order for -17 bibles with Christian Book Distributors in May/June. It was a nightmare from the beginning. I struggled to get the correct bible information out of them. Due to my lack of confidence in the website I order via there customer service to avoid the wrong bibles, because I am accountable to the folk who placed the order.
After continual excuses for the delays for which I had to keep asking why because they never gave feedback out of their own, they finally got the order. By now the price had escalated due to the exchange rate. I struggled to get their billing information and when I finally got it I was told they only do wire transfers. This meant that I have to pay bank charges in South Africa and America. This made the order too expensive so I informed them I can't afford the bank charges as well. Instead of making an effort to service a client they had been stringing along for 6 months they informed me they had deleted the order. They made no effort to capture the order into the system so I could pay via paypal or visa. I am sorry I told people their site had good products at good prices. This bad service will come back to haunt me.

2011-11-02

"I ordered several books from the store and one of the book was shown as back ordered and the expected date was a couple days later. I placed my order based on that info. And after haven't received that book for a month, I emailed them and was told it is still back ordered. And that couple days turned into one and half MONTHS! I had to email them twice wondering where the book was. The customer service representative did not even apology and just said "Unfortunately, we are relying on publishers' information as to when we will receive stock. " and made it sounds like it is not their fault in any way.

Terrible experience and would never buy again!!!

Helpful (1) Cool

2011-02-16

"Really fast shipping to WA even with cheapest shipping options. Had a great overall experience."

2011-01-12

"I ordered several books from CBD. They arrived promptly and in good condition. CBD has a great selection of Christian materials and is an excellent resource."

2006-10-22

"Great selection of books, great prices, and AWESOME customer service! Although I wish they offered a free shipping promotion, their shipping rates are reasonable. In my first order with them, I ordered two hardcover books. However, I was shipped the paperback editions. It turned out to be mistakes in the online product description, which they fixed right away. They also immediately sent me a free shipping label to return the books, and refunded my purchase price and shipping charges. Their customer service is outstanding, and they stand behind each order and every customer! I continue to do business with them, and highly recommend them to everyone! They treat their customers wonderfully! A+

2006-03-10

"Items as described, when promised. Good prices.

Highly recommended.

Helpful (1) Cool

Share Christian Book Distributors's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!