Stores > Consumercrafts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
Voice your opinion! Review Consumercrafts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Customer service needs training

"I had a project due for my art class, I order 2 little doors amd was told my shipment would be here Nov 9th.well Nov 9th my package was dropped off at the wrong post office...so I contacted customer service and told them and I recieved an email back repeating to me what I had just told them. So apparently they don't read your whole email. I contacted them a few more times about this because are now almost a week late amd they send me back a condescending email telling me how the post office works. I am 43 I am sure I know exactly how it works. But the package was still just sitting at the wrong post office and instead of them inquiring to ups about package (why it was still sitting wrong post office) they told me I had to wait. Meanwhile points are being deducted off my grade. I would have just went to hobby lobby but being a recent widow I couldn't afford their prices.so I called ups amd they in turn called the post office aND it apparently had been over looled. If customer service had of called the first day or emailed them I could have probably gotten it alot sooner. So you are welcome customer service for me doing your job. Next time I will just pay hobby lobby prices!"

2017-11-02

Shipping price was high

"I ordered 4 sheets of plastic canvas that we're artist sized. The shipping price was as much as the product. When it was delivered I understood why. It was shipped in a completely oversized box. The shipping material n the box were heavier than the canvas itself. "

2017-10-22

Good Customer Service after UPS Disaster

"Ordered 8 Glass Block Cubes which were fairly heavy and fragile. UPS apparently broke them during shipment and I had to find out through UPS. Once I sent you all my UPS destroyed block paperwork, you sent me new blocks which arrived in excellent condition and well packaged. Thanks again. "

2017-10-16

Best people to work with.0

"Wonderful. When something is missing or broken in my order, they immediately send me replacements.0"

2017-10-14

Great quality products at excellent prices!

"Large selection of craft items to choose from at reasonable prices! Definitely will buy from again! Fast shipping and great communication as well!"

2017-10-12

Great service

"Shipped quickly. Small issue they solved it quickly. Would order again from them."

2017-10-11

Great service!

"I placed an order, and the order was filled promptly. I received everything in good condition.

PLEASE stop with all the reviews. If I have a problem, I will let you know. Otherwise, leave me alone!!! Thank you!

2017-10-10

The best

"Affordable & expedited quickly"

2017-10-08

Lets Craft!

"I have a small, new embroidery and sewing business and need to keep the prices I charge down. CC helps me do that. The produces are good quality and reasonably priced. Thankx!"

2017-10-08

Embossing Essential

"I was quite surprised when I got the framlit. It is really nice but it is too big for card making. I guess I will have to send it back. The rest of my order is great. I guess I didn't look at the size when I ordered it, but thought it would be for card making."

Good Experience

"They have a good selection of products, good sale prices and good website. Shipping was fast."

Love the lights!

"Easy purchase experience and great products and variety. Can't wait to put my project together!"

Just as ordered!!!

"Thanks for the easy transaction and great price."

2017-10-07

Still haven’t received my order

"After a big ordeal last year not receiving my holiday wreath frames, I tried to order early this year, but still haven’t received order, once again, company blames Ups, but refuses to help! I’m done, never again!!!"

2017-10-07

I was very pleased with this product.

"I work in a church that has little money to spend on projects. The Advent wreaths I purchased for under $4 each are perfect for our Family workshop. Thank you."

Share Consumercrafts.com's store rating

Consumercrafts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Consumercrafts.com is a merchant member
Consumercrafts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.