Product & services pricing 1.56/10
Shipping & packaging: 1.39/10
2018-07-12

Coolicool NOT Trustworthy

"Requested a USA Brick charger and they said that there will be one with it, THEY LIED !!
Sent EU charger.

Paid for the screen protector SKU: PAMH277215.
Did not get it NOT IN package or BOX.
They LIED about shipping, They kept giving automated email responses AFTER they got Full payment..

Coolicool NOT Trustworthy

2018-07-10

they dont refund money

"i ordered a phone and is lost in transit ,an after a month of mail and lies from them they tell that they will refund me .it been 2 two month since then and i see no money ,they are tottaly unserious and i will never buy from them again .shame on you coolicool order 20180304149663"

2018-06-26

Cheat with warranty

"highlight 1 year, but later they inform you that they give only 3 moths warranty"

2018-06-25

test

"test tys this is a test re"

2018-06-06

FRAUDSTERS and DODGY SELLER

" FRAUD COMPANY!!! stay away please. spread this word to family and friends. NEVER BUY FROM THEM if you dont want to be robbed off. i bought elephone S7 from them, went dead after five months and now they wont honour the warranty. took them two months just to respond to me. they have non-english speaking people and a single email address as a point of contact. no phone number, no online forms, no ticketing system. basically if something goes wrong with your phone, you send an email and expect to get a reply in broken English after months. they advertised full one year warranty."

2018-06-03

Not recommended

"Beware of buying promotional items from CooliCool online seller, they provide 50% discount regularly, those products not 100% guarantee, you may loose your money. This is not against to this online seller & to sfae guard customers to go for reliable sellers (have updated separately), i have the experience of buying a projector, this was sent me in bad condition recently, this made me loss of US$99 & previously I bought a smartphone this too with defect but work with low noise. on this both cases support service or customer care not responded.

I request you to be carefully study the product & do not loose your money buying this 50% less promotion product from ColliCool, recommend to go for reliable places of GearB, GeekB, BangG, AliE & etc.

2018-05-16

0 Stars is more like it - once you've paid your money, they don't care if you are happy with your purchase

"Order # - 20171123226061

I purchased an Elephone S8 in November and received it on 21-Dec. within 36 hours of booting up this phone I realized this phone had a defect (touchscreen worked intermittently). I reached out to Coolicool thru Paypal on 4-Jan. They requested proof of the defect (I made video and sent it to support). They approved return and they received the phone on 18-Jan.

I spent the next 4-6 weeks arguing with support team - they kept stating the phone was "fine" even though the phone never worked properly.

FINALLY (in late Feb) they found a problem with the phone. Coolicool stated they would fix the phone and ship it out to me "soon".

The phone wasn't shipped until end of March. I received the phone on 30-Apr and now IT NO LONGER TURNS ON. The phone is in worse condition than when I shipped it back to them (at my own expense).

I reported the new problem to CC on 01-May and requested a refund - CC still refuse to refund my purchase price:

"dear customer,
We cannot refund you. You can send it back to repair again.

best regards,
Fiona"

I requested a full refund in early Jan (within 15 day period) when I had the initial problem and I've requested a full refund after they "fixed" the phone.

After 6 months, I don't have a working phone & I have no money (plus I'm out an extra $40 to ship phone back to China).

Their mission statement contains the words:
"... so we can keep costs low while maintaining the highest of standards.

Coolicool is committed to becoming the most loved and trusted electronics marketplace by offering superior shopping experience, timely shipping, and stellar customer service..."

THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THE SERVICE YOU WILL RECEIVE IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG

Look at the distribution of review ratings (this holds true on other reviews as well. "5" are usually mid-40%, "4", "3", and "2" ratings make-up around 10% of all ratings. "1" makes up mid-high 40% of all ratings.

If there are no problems with device, coolicool gets a "5". But as soon as there is a problem which requires help from their support team, the stories all sound like mine.

That is because coolicool has no idea what customer satisfaction is (they don't care because they already have your money)

2018-04-26

I only wish there was a 0 star rating

"Purchased a phone from this company from their EU warehouse to avoid any import tax complications. It failed after a couple of weeks and a Google search suggested this was a common problem with this model of phone. Asked for a refund or replacement but was told to have it fixed locally at my own expense.
After many emails they agreed to have it checked in China, £25 to post it to China and another £25 to get it back and no guarantee that the phone when returned would work. Also if they deemed the fault with the phone to be my fault I would also have to pay for the repairs.
I tried to leave a bad review on their website, but it was not approved by Coolicools moderators. How can there be so many bad reviews of this company on independent websites like this one yet not a single bad review anywhere on Coolicools website?
Please take my and many other advice, avoid this company at all costs.

2018-04-04

Coolicool is NOT a fraud site after all, even customer support is not "supporting"

"I placed an order from Portugal using a EU warehouse on March 14th and after 1 month it didn't arrive. After answered 1 email asking me to contact the courier (!), they stop answering my emails. If it is not a fraud, what is it?
Well after a suggestion of another customer, I obtain a response using Facebook page. Even it is not solved yet and I have to wait for another 7 days, at least they show themselves

2018-03-23

Don't buy from them ever!!!

"I bought them a Umi plus, which stopped working after a month. I asked to fix it. Was a nightmare!! after 30 mails and 3 months latter, they decided to give a new one.
But despite my warnings, for not to send to Portugal, but to send through there warehouse in Spain. They ignored him. An in Result: Stuck in customs services since then. And after 7 months,NO phone an No money!
I informed the support services of this site that I wanted my money back, since I stayed without a phone. Solution of these gentlemen? They offer a coupon of 30 € !!! For me to buy another mobile phone, here on this site !!!
It must be a joke! I spend € 200 on a mobile phone that just work one month, and in return they give € 30 coupon.

2018-02-21

BAD COMPANY

"I made my order 14 February and they wrote on their site that they have it in stock and that they will ship it in 48 hours.
Now is 21 February and they haven't yet ship it.
I made the order from EU warehouse for fast shipping.
I have contacted Coolicool (numerous times) because they are supposed to refund my money as the item was never sent but they refuse to reply.

Helpful (2) Cool

2018-01-16

scammers

"Coolicool stole 2 times my money dont buy here"

2017-12-27

FRAUD !!!

"I made my order 16 December and they wrote on their site that they have it in stock and that they will ship it on 18 December. After this they wrote in 3-5 days shipping. After they wrote me to wait 2 days and that they will ship it. Now is 27 December and they haven't yet ship it but on their site they write 48Hours shipping time !!!!! This phone i wanted for christmans gift and now its after Christmans and they haven't ship it yet!!! I made the order from EU warehouse for fast shipping and i pay more money for this. The are frauds!!!! Nobody buy from them!!!

Today i saw in their site that my review for them in their site they make it positive and took my nickname and change my review to positive. UNBELIEVABLE !!!!

2017-12-13

Terrible company

"Don't waste your time with this crowd. Bought a new phone of them still under warranty the screen stopped working. The phone was never dropped or damaged. I sent 2 emails with no reply.

Chinese have a bad reputation for a reason. The took the money alright but when it comes to service they are nowhere to be seen.

2017-12-11

Super helpfull

"The battery of my mobile phone broke, I sent the phone to the coolicool that repaired it without cost, since it was a problem of the own phone. I recommend to Coolicool. they are super friendly and helpfull"

Share CooliCool's store rating