Stores > Crowdspring.com
  • Crowdspring.com Crowdspring.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Crowdspring.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-30

Great experience with Crowdspring for new logo!

"I've had many logos created over the years. I think the one I just got created with Crowdspring might be the best. The designer came up with a lot of different versions, and had very creative ways of displaying them, e.g. showing what they would look like on stationary, business card, etc. The designer was very prompt with changes I suggested. He/she developed a really great new look for this product!"

2017-11-25

Easy to work with logo design!

"I have worked with CrowdSpring on five projects, all logo's. The ease, cost, and friendliness of the process are unmatched. I cannot recommend a service more!"

2017-11-13

Great service

"My experience with crowdspring was great, my contact was extremely helpful and the output received from the awarded creative was exactly what we were looking for."

2017-08-17

great resource for projects big or small.

"I have done two logo designs using crowdspring and could not be more impressed with the designers or the service. very timely, efficient and economic.

2017-07-31

Company naming

"Excellent support and creative ideas to start your business!"

2017-07-24

Great Way to Go!

"I am so far a two-time crowdSPRING user and feel that it is a very good value. I'm just a little guy spending $300.00 ($200 for the award and $100 to the site) but each time, I received about 15 - 20 concepts and a total of about 90 variations of those. A few concepts were strictly mediocre but most were very interesting and beyond what I ever could have imagined on my own. The best part is that on both uses, I found the best creatives to be more than willing to respond to my own inputs and able to polish my ideas in a way that, as a non-creative, I could not do. This is a fun process that all but guarantees that you'll get something that you'll be happy with for very little spend.

Definitely browse for creatives and invite anyone whose work you can relate to. They may or may not participate, but either way, it helps fuel your own creative juices. Also, for the best results, engage with the project and the creatives. Be thoughtful with input that will you get the results you are looking for. You might do again with a "fire and forget" strategy, but do yourself a favor and engage!

2017-07-08

CrowdSPRING LOGO

"Great working with crowdSPRING. Designers are easy to work with."

2017-07-05

Absolutely Fantastic!

"My experience with Crowdspring was wonderful in all areas. The creatives were great to work with. They were responsive and talented. Being able to send messages to each one of them allowed me to request changes easily. they were all professional and provided what I asked. I also submitted questions to the customer support team and they were prompt and knowledgeable every time. The website is very user friendly. Each step is easy to navigate. Aside from all this I get a great design that will be a big part of how I represent myself. You can't beat that!"

2017-06-30

Beyond expectations

"We were impressed by the speed of responses and communication with designers. We received a bunch of well thought out logo designs and had difficulty choosing a final winner. Great service!"

2017-06-26

Great site to get high quality creative work in just a few days

"I needed to develop a logo for my new site and Crowdspring was able to help me see lots of ideas and ultimately find the right one, in just a few days. I would definitely use them again"

2017-06-21

Flawless experience

"Working with CrowdSPRING was a great experience for the first moment - every single step of the process (logo design) was easy and clearly explained. The online support is very good and the artists are very collaborative - all entries were interesting and good in their own way. The only problem was picking just one!"

2017-06-21

Awesome

"This is my first project on CS or any other online crowdsourcing platform. It's like let the hard work do the CS and watch and then select whichever meets your desire. Its awesome"

2017-06-12

Company Logo

"From the time I started the project until I finished. It was easy, enjoyable and very fruitful.
I got an amazing Logo and Creative was a pleasure to work with. Thank you Dimhorse and Crowdspring!

2017-05-30

Great service!

"I have used Crowdspring twice now. Once for a business logo and once for my band's logo. I highly recommend Crowdspring to everyone."

2017-05-24

Excellence - by design!

"This was not my first time using Crowdspring, from previous experience with the site and their amazing group of designers I had no hesitation in recommending the process to my current employers.
We had over 200 designs and narrowed the field by scoring daily - our initial respondents took the feedback well and provided more designs daily. We narrowed the field down to 12 entries and then three.
Our final choice was unanimous and we will be proudly using it from here forwards.
We have a new brand and a new look for our experienced company!

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.