Stores > Crowdspring.com
  • Crowdspring.com Crowdspring.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Crowdspring.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-12

Redesign on my brand logos for PW Creative Leadership

"I needed to reimagine my logos and design as I was expanding the areas of my professional service business. I did a one on one project with the designer ARSORUM who were simply fantastic - they took my complex brief and reimagined the design and approach very creatively. When I had questions the Crowdspring team were on hand and answered very fast and with great help. A fantastic end to end experience."

2018-02-04

Crowdspring is awesome

"We were very happy with our experience. We had so many amazing submissions it was hard to chose a winner. It’s such a great way to see so much creativity. "

2018-01-31

Book Cover Designed by Crowdspring

"I was amazed at the quality of the submissions for my book cover. There were three excellent ones. Choosing one was hard. The creative I used was wonderful to work with. She responded quickly and made every change I asked for. I appreciated her attention to detail to make it just right. My cover is even better than I hoped for. The staff at Crowdspring was wonderful too. Any time I had a question, they responded quickly with easy-to-follow instructions. I will definitely be back!"

2018-01-31

Highly Recommend– Saved me hours!!

"Crowdspring is great, fast, and east to use. I'm usually a technology late adopter, but in this instance I'm happy to be ahead of the curve. I assumed that there would be little ROI on my time, and that I'd probably spend hours going back-and-forward with designers. Instead I received high-quality submissions, and I found myself asking the designers to make small tweaks to their designs (which they did graciously and quickly). I began receiving submissions for my project almost immediately after opening it, and by the end I had over 50 concepts for my company's new business cards.

I highly recommend working with Crowdspring! I know I definitely will be doing so for future work-related design tasks as well as some personal projects!

2018-01-29

Love Crowdspring

"I have done three different logo projects with Crowdspring and each time have received so many great designs it was difficult to choose just one. I would recommend Crowdspring to anyone including family and friends."

2018-01-26

Logo Design

"I had a great experience with Crowdspring.... Needed a Logo for my practice as a Functional Nutrition Practitioner working with menopausal women. I needed something sophisticated, classy and distinctive aligned with my personality... I got some quality designs and not easy to choose! They have great designer and the one I choose really got me!
The staff at Crowdsprings was really helpful, prompt to respond to my questions.. I am a bit of a computer dummy and they guide me through the all process making it easy to navigate the site...
Nothing but great things to say!!! I highly recommend Crowdspring...

2018-01-01

Crowdspring.com - outs the Awesome in Great Experience !!

"Just finished my 2nd of 3 projects with Crowdspring.com.

The first was an incredible book cover. This new project was artwork for a wooded token I will use in some work working projects. I have a 3rd project on going for the development of a logo for graphic for my wife's jewelry business.

I'll summarize - Don't waste your time at other sites - just come to Crowdspring.com. The experience, the talent and the result will only make your life easier.

2017-11-30

Great experience with Crowdspring for new logo!

"I've had many logos created over the years. I think the one I just got created with Crowdspring might be the best. The designer came up with a lot of different versions, and had very creative ways of displaying them, e.g. showing what they would look like on stationary, business card, etc. The designer was very prompt with changes I suggested. He/she developed a really great new look for this product!"

2017-11-25

Easy to work with logo design!

"I have worked with CrowdSpring on five projects, all logo's. The ease, cost, and friendliness of the process are unmatched. I cannot recommend a service more!"

2017-11-13

Great service

"My experience with crowdspring was great, my contact was extremely helpful and the output received from the awarded creative was exactly what we were looking for."

2017-08-17

great resource for projects big or small.

"I have done two logo designs using crowdspring and could not be more impressed with the designers or the service. very timely, efficient and economic.

2017-07-31

Company naming

"Excellent support and creative ideas to start your business!"

2017-07-24

Great Way to Go!

"I am so far a two-time crowdSPRING user and feel that it is a very good value. I'm just a little guy spending $300.00 ($200 for the award and $100 to the site) but each time, I received about 15 - 20 concepts and a total of about 90 variations of those. A few concepts were strictly mediocre but most were very interesting and beyond what I ever could have imagined on my own. The best part is that on both uses, I found the best creatives to be more than willing to respond to my own inputs and able to polish my ideas in a way that, as a non-creative, I could not do. This is a fun process that all but guarantees that you'll get something that you'll be happy with for very little spend.

Definitely browse for creatives and invite anyone whose work you can relate to. They may or may not participate, but either way, it helps fuel your own creative juices. Also, for the best results, engage with the project and the creatives. Be thoughtful with input that will you get the results you are looking for. You might do again with a "fire and forget" strategy, but do yourself a favor and engage!

2017-07-08

CrowdSPRING LOGO

"Great working with crowdSPRING. Designers are easy to work with."

2017-07-05

Absolutely Fantastic!

"My experience with Crowdspring was wonderful in all areas. The creatives were great to work with. They were responsive and talented. Being able to send messages to each one of them allowed me to request changes easily. they were all professional and provided what I asked. I also submitted questions to the customer support team and they were prompt and knowledgeable every time. The website is very user friendly. Each step is easy to navigate. Aside from all this I get a great design that will be a big part of how I represent myself. You can't beat that!"

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.