crowdspring.com

Customer service: 9.46/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.50/10
2018-09-13

I love crowdspring

"I have used Crowdspring for a few projects, and am always pleased."

2018-09-11

Completely Satisfied!

"We’ve done well over 10 projects so far with Crowdspring and we have found a perfect logo for our brands each time! Thank you! "

2018-09-05

Easy to use and lots of designs!

"I have created many logo projects on crowdspring and have always got a great end product!"

2018-09-04

Professional Creative Service

"Over the years, I have run a number of companies and have used explored many different avenues in getting creative work done from hiring a high priced advertising firm to working directly with local artists. Crowdspring.com knocks the socks off of all these processes. You get to set your own budget and get creative work from all around the world. There is a wide range of quality within an individual project, but each time I have used them I have received a significant number of excellent submissions. I was so impressed with my last project that I increased the award to the Creative because the work was above and beyond the budget I initially set. If you are looking to get design work done, I would highly recommend giving Crowdspring.com a chance. You won't be sorry."

2018-08-13

Wonderful Service

"Easy to use! Wonderful service to work with! "

2018-07-31

Excellent & Creative

"I found the process both effective and exhilarating. The creatives were engaged and the process was high energy. As a project owner, I felt it was extremely important to review the submissions several times a day so that the creatives could adapt their ideas. I also found that as the days progressed, I started to adjust and refine my wants for a product name. The service team at Crowdspring is also very responsive and supportive. I believe that the results I got were better than had I engaged a singular firm. I also increased the award from the standard and ended up buying two names from the same creative. That just tells you how good I thought they were."

2018-07-31

Pleasantly surprised

"Their customer support was fantastic! This was the 1st time using this type of service. It won't be my last! "

2018-07-27

Successful Logo!

"We decided to revamp our logo, and we received a recommendation about Crowdspring.com. Not only was it a very successful project and an easy to use website, the creative I worked with was incredibly accommodating. I would definitely recommend using Crowdspring for others! "

2018-07-25

They did in 6 days what I couldn't do in 6 months!

"I racked my brains for 6 months trying to think of a company name, at the end of a week I had 107 entries and at least 10 on my shortlist. Easy to setup, login and manage. Very user friendly, highly recommend."

2018-07-20

Very pleased!

"I had a 100th Anniversary logo for our company recently designed, and I am very pleased with the results and with Crowdspring. I received a lot of submissions and the designers were quick to make changes. It was my first experience with Crowdspring and I'm sure it won't be my last."

2018-07-13

Great crowdsourced Logo Design

"A friend told me about crowdspring when I was looking around for a graphic designer. The crowdsourced idea intrigued me, as I had shopped around with different graphic designers, but could never pick just one. The rates for an individual graphic designer vary, and usually only a few concepts are provided. Instead, this has artists compete for a prize which is awarded to the favorite (or if you're not satisfied, there is a 30 day money back guarantee!). I definitely received many great entries and the winning design was unique and included my ideas, but was very different from what I had originally asked for. Highly recommend, and am happy to refer anyone to the site for a special discount. You can reach me at djragonmusic at gmail dot com for $35 off and on a future project and a $99 advanced promotion for free. "

2018-06-30

Crowdspring review

"I had an excellent experience with Crowdspring. Crowdspring made choosing my new logo so fun and my family and friends loved being involved in the process! The designer I chose was easy to work with. Overall it was a great experience!! I will highly recommend Crowdspring to anyone who needs logo design!"

2018-06-28

Great company name

"Thanks Crowdspring for helping us find the right company name."

2018-06-21

Very happy!

"The ease of use on the the website was wonderful. "

2018-06-20

Great First Experience

"This was our first time to use this service and it was better than expected. As we provided feedback, the designs improved. It was easy to communicate with the designers. We will use this service again."

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.