cupshe.com

Shipping & packaging: 7.74/10
Customer service: 6.82/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.38/10

I love it

"The bikini is super cute and I love it. Fits perfectly."

Great suits for the $$

"I ordered 4 suits from cupshe and received all 4 within 10 business days. All 4 fit true to size and I will be wearing all of them. It’s unfortunate you can’t buy the tops and bottoms separate, but they fit well enough and the tops I purchased have clasps to tighten. Very satisfied with this purchase as this company has had some poor reviews so I wasn’t sure what to expect. "

It was great

"The were very good and kept you informed!"

2018-07-14

NOPE!

"I’m thankful my bank is kindly refunding my entire purchase. I advise everyone going through a return battle with this company to reach out to PayPal or your bank and give them the details as I have. Explain this company’s “return policy” discrepancies so they can retrieve your money internally. Save yourself the hassle of sending emails back and forth to an automatically generated and generic email response system from their “customer service” team.

I bought a bathing suit and ordered the size I needed via my personal measurements. First purchase with this company. Like most victims of this site, upon receiving the suit, it didn’t fit and was made of very cheap material. I emailed their customer service, per instruction, on their website. Take a look at their Return Policy page:

1. Where is the mythical ‘fine print’ in reference to these asterisks? Why the need for asterisks if the ‘fine print’ is not publicly seen on this page? (This is a screen shot of the entire page).
2. "If customer service offers a coupon to compensate your first order...”. Where are the specifications as to what will be awarded a coupon vs. a full refund? Again, this was my first order with this company, not a second or third order or some dumb coupon they granted me due to prior dissatisfaction so I might buy more of their product which doesn’t fit me.
3. Although I didn't highlight it, there is NO customer service # to discuss orders. Just an email address where you get an automatically generated generic response to your request for a refund.

Hi Erin Nuckols,

Sincerely sorry to hear that. We're here to help.

And before we process a return, we'd love to let you know of our two available return options with no need to return the products:
- Cupshe Coupon: we can provide a 100% valued coupon which you can apply it to repurchase a new item. (note: the amount shall be calculated basing on the price of unsatisfactory items).
- If you are not satisfied with coupon options, we could offer 50% partial refund to make a compensation. You don't need to ship back the item. The partial refund amount will be credited back to your original payment account. If you would like to choose this option, please confirm your payment account is still active.

Let us know which option is best for you. We recommend using coupon to get more beautiful bikinis to enjoy your beach life!

Friendly reminder:
Items purchased with coupon are not allowed to exchange or return.

In addition, if there is a label with PO number on the suit, could you please help to take a picture of it and send to us? The example is attached as a reference. Thank you!

Any further questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Hebe

"Live life on the beach"

1. This company’s sizes are off and are not designed for women who have average sized bodies so no, someone who desires a refund certainly is not, instead, desiring "credit" to a vast array of even more crappy/ill-fitting products.
2. A friendly reminder? YOU HAVE TO LET SOMEONE KNOW INITIALLY ABOUT A FACT BEFORE YOU OFFER HIM/HER A FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT SAID FACT.

I’m spreading the word because I told this company I would do so; I keep my promises. Also, if anyone from ‘CupShe’ would like to comment here as a rebuttal, I think it in your best interests; I’m sure people will be thankful to your company if they could get an explanation of the reasons for your past mistakes and how you will make necessary changes requested, from many fellow reviewers, in the very near future.

CupShe’s “Customer Service” email: service@cupshe.zendesk.com

Cupshe Team's Avatar
Cupshe Team from Cupshe.com has responded
Posted Jul-15-2018

“We do offer return address for full refund. To save your time and money, we offered return options before you return items. Our agent offered the return address to you. Please check it.”

2018-07-13

Return Policy

"The swim suite I ordered was too small. Before I ordered I reviewed their return policy. It seemed ok.
I contacted the company to obtain an authorization code so I could return the swimsuit. This is what I received back from them:

"Sincerely sorry to hear that. We're here to help.
1.Please kindly list down the order number, the SKU code or product name you want to return.
2. Please tell us the specific reason why you want to return(ex. size or quality issues) to better improve our services and products.

Friendly reminder:
Items purchased with coupon are not allowed to exchange or return.
Any further questions, please let us know."

All that is in the quotes above needs to be on their website. I would have never ordered. I plan to donate the swim suit since it doesn't fit and lose money. I have reported them to all the agency that I can think of for fraud and I hope they will get shut down. They are misleading the buyer. I have read so many complaints regarding this company and wished I had searched complaints before purchasing. I hope this review will save other the headache so many of had to deal with.

Cupshe Team's Avatar
Cupshe Team from Cupshe.com has responded
Posted Jul-15-2018

“We do offer return address for full refund. To save your time and money, we offered return options before you return items. We found that our agent refunded to you. If you still didn't satisfy with it, you can contact us.”

2018-07-12

"everything was completely amazing!! no complaints here. "

2018-07-12

Always perfection

"I’ve ordered 6 swimsuits now and everything always fits and is in perfect condition. The delivery is always within the 10 day window. I will only buy my swimsuits from Cupshe now."

2018-07-10

I love Cupshe

"I order a lot of swim suits. 95% of them are true to size and the material is good quality. I will always order my swim suits from there. Shipping is good, but I always pays the extra $5 for express shipping. The prices are so cheap that it’s worth it to pay that little extra to get it in just a few days. "

2018-07-08

Excellent products!

"Loved they’re bathing suits! Great sizes and quality!"

2018-07-08

Great suits for a great price!!

"I ordered 5 new suits this year and loved everyone!!!! Great quality swimsuits for a great price!"

Shoes

"They fit true to size and looked super cute! The quality was great."

2018-07-07

Was skeptical, but would definitely buy from cupshe.com again!

"Fast shipping, really quality bathing suit that was true to size. I'll definitely be buying more from here. "

good products

"I have purchased 3 bathing suits for my 18 year old grand daughter and she loves them all they deliver on time the price is very reasonable and they have a hell of selection on suits I am very pleased with Cupshe.com"

Helpful Cool (1)

2018-07-05

LOVE this swimsuit!!

"Loves this swimsuit. It fit perfectly and was great material. Highly recommended! Also came 1 or 2 days earlier than expected so that was awesome too! "

2018-07-04

Amazing!!

"Wonderful product! Fits and looks amazing! The bathing suit was shipped super fast and they aren’t expensive! I find myself wanting to buy way more than I need!"

Share Cupshe.com's store rating

Cupshe.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cupshe.com is a merchant member
Cupshe.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.