Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-01-29

Great services

"I was delighted by the way the customer care dealt with me .I'm happy and satisfied."

DC Charter Bus Company - A Terrific Experience

"If you’re looking for relaxing, reliable bus transportation to DC, DC Charter Bus Company has you covered. Our service was top-notch, and the bus was well maintained and like new. We all loved our driver, he was very polite and drove very smoothly. It turned out to be a very relaxing enjoyable trip from St. Louis. Would definitely recommend and repeat in the future. You can choose from premium amenities such as reclining seats, air conditioning, on-board restrooms, WiFi, and televisions if you would like to enhance your trip further.

2018-01-28

Happy i found this place

"Very good company and they. Are very professional people and they dont cost as much ad other charte bus companies definitely will be using this service again and the busses are kept really clean"

Great service

"Top of the line buses! Wow. Our drivers were all great. I recommend them to everyone, you can't go wrong. "

Best experience!

"It’s really hard to find a company that you can trust and feel confident in. From the beginning, everyone I spoke with made me feel good about the bus. My questions were always answered right away without an issue! The driver was really aware of everyone one else on the road, and he was super sweet! The bus was clean and comfortable. I without a doubt will be ready to use them again! "

2018-01-28

Outstanding service and a great price

"Recently I had the need to charter a bus for a large group trip. First, let me say that we had the nicest and cleanest bus I have ever been on. Our driver was polite, pleasant and knowledgeable. The booking process was very easy and the employee who I booked through handled everything quickly and efficiently."

We are thrilled.

"Did a fund raiser from DC to NYC everyone was so helpful from the time we talked to the reception to the driver even asking if everyone is comfortable we are just absolutely thrilled. Thanks so much."

2018-01-28

Chartered a bus and had a GREAT experience!

"I chartered the entire bus and had a great time. I was able to bring all of my party and we had a great experience. The drivers were extremely professional and polite, and the bus was extremely clean. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to charter a bus!

10/10 in my book, easy 5 star rating.

2018-01-26

Excellent charter bus company

"I hired this charter bus company after looking into a couple other companies for a trip I had planned with a couple family members. DC Charter bus company was very personable and came on time. Going to and from destination was on time as well. Good driving and would recommend for anyone looking for a charter bus company. The service was exactly how I hoped it would have been and I will be using these guys for future trips! "

2018-01-26

Perfect

"truly an great experience with reliable and professional service by this company I have no complaints or regret about this at all. I think its one of the best I have try and seen their services they have given. I definely try them again if I had the chance "

Share DC Charter Bus Company's store rating

DC Charter Bus Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DC Charter Bus Company is a merchant member
DC Charter Bus Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.