Stores > DWF Hardwood

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review DWF Hardwood by clicking a star below.

Happy customer

"Shopped locally. Found product we liked but price seemed high. Shopped online and found DWF. Glad I shopped with them. Great price and delivered as promised."

2017-12-07

Best price, quality product, fast shipping

"Hi, I just unloaded my floor from the delivery truck. It all appears undamaged and exactly what I wanted. The shipping time also excellent as it was a lot faster than I expected."

2017-12-07

Easy ordering and quick delivery

"I ordered engineered hardwood (Somerset) from DWF on the recommendation of a friend and was not disappointed. The ordering process was easy through their online platform and when I called them up to answer a few questions they were more than helpful. The floors were delivered within a week through FedEx freight where the company called the day before to set up a time and the driver called thirty min before to confirm. He offloaded them for me directly into my garage (I had liftgate delivery option).

Overall very impressed with the company.

Andrew Moore

2017-12-04

Mr T From Texas

"The experience with DWF was excellent. Needing to match flooring that I had purchased 5 years ago from a local flooring company due to an addition on my home, I searched the internet and finally found a match only at Dalton Hardwood Floors. Thanks everyone."

2017-12-01

Great buying experience

"Jordan was terrific to work with. I was able to purchase the wood flooring I wanted at a great price."

2017-11-30

Review of DWF Hardwood

"I am very pleased with my experience. Everyone was very nice and helpful and when I wanted to change my order wasn’t a problem."

2017-11-28

Couldn't be more satisfied, have already recommended to friends

"Shopped locally and then online. DWF offered the best price on hardwood.
The delivery was communicated efficiently and everything went according to plan.
My installer was impressed with the quality. After a few months of wear, the floor still looks brand new.
Will be placing another order soon!

Central New York
2017-11-23

Central New York

"Excellent. Everything was great, ordered on Saturday, received material on the following Friday afternoon. The R&L driver was excellent. My daughter ordered 880sf in the spring with no problems. Thanks, Keith"

2017-11-16

Exceptional value and service!

"I was very pleased with all aspects of the sale from the online pricing to the easy phone transaction with Jordan to the timely shipping and delivery. Well done!!"

2017-11-07

Excellent Service & Experience

"DWF was great to work with and was very responsive to any questions I had. Flooring was shipped and delivered quickly with no issues at all. A+ service and would absolutely recommend for future flooring needs."

2017-11-07

Excellent Customer Service

"DWF has excellent customer service. I placed an order on the website, with the incorrect flooring (my fault). The staff at DWF took the time to understand what I needed and helped me correct the mistake I made. The replacement flooring shipped in a timely manner and they arranged for me to ship back the incorrect flooring at the same time. We own a small business and understand the value of of great customer service, which DWF has. Thank you! "

2017-10-31

Great service and first rate product

"We found our flooring at one of our local companies. When they quoted us the price, I nearly chocked. I began searching the internet and am thankful to have found DWF! I was skeptical ordering flooring for most of my downstairs over the phone. I am very thankful I did. Tania was wonderful to work with and answered every question I had. The product is first rate and EXACTLY the same as our local company (without the extremely high mark-up). They were great in letting me know when the product would ship/arrive. Looking forward to ordering from them again!!!!"

2017-10-29

Very lengthy wait time.

"Apparently the delivery driver was still fast asleep when was said to have been on his way with my purchase."

2017-10-27

Dalton delivers

"Flooring delivered on time,perfect.A+"

2017-10-17

Save some money

"Great price on flooring.
Even after I paid for shipping I still saved over 400.00 from buying it from the
floor supplier in town.
Will do it again when I need too.

Share DWF Hardwood's store rating

DWF Hardwood is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DWF Hardwood is a merchant member
DWF Hardwood participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.