Product & services pricing 6.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 7.50/10
Customer service: 6.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.00/10
2018-03-30

Dashride is the best, I vetted them all

"Dashride earns 5 stars in all areas."

2018-01-19

Warning stay away.

"I really do not even know where to begin. The sales staff are really good at closing a deal with you. Even if it is all lies and false promises.

Most things I asked and questioned such as options were told are lies. They charge you a ridiculous amount of money to set up and monthly. After being charged several months I was then told they cannot build my customer app because of new apple policy. After spending over $200 I was still denied by apple.

Customers constantly complain online reservation system not working. But Dashride says it’s fine. My online bookings dropped 90%. I know switched back to Limoanywhere and my online reservations are booming.

The software is very basic. You can’t even use your own cc provider you have to use daashrides that takes forever for a deposit. Drivers all hate the app.

I can go on and on but still getting very irritated even thinking about them. I disputed my credit card charges.

2017-12-28

DO NOT USE DASHRIDE

"They will not let you use their system before buying and it will not do what the salesman, Patrick Mulvihill, claims. They ran my card over the phone for $9,000. When I complained their system does not track Driver balances, a basic featureI had repeatedly asked about, he told me it was “irrelevant” and that they would not refund me for the full year I had paid for one business day prior. Patrick sent me a cancellation agreement and my login was deactivated by the next morning. Their “CEO,” Nadav Ullman, claims to not have the authority to issue refunds, which does not make sense. If he doesn’t, who does? They have a suspicious way of handling credit card flows, I believe they may be using their customer’s cash flow to borrow against. A shady organization with arrogant employees and a high likelihood of a criminal business model. Stay away! I’ve hired an attorney to get my money back. "

2017-12-22

Dashride Changed My Business

"I have been with the Dashride for a few months now and their services have been great so far. I am not very good with technology and they always have someone available to answer my questions and are very friendly. The software is very easy to use and they even helped me with ways to market my company and get more business. Thank you Dashride!"

2017-11-30

A+ Service

"Dashride's customer service team really helped me out. I'm not tech savvy but they walked me through each step. I'm really happy with the app, it's made my business so much better. The app looks clean and works great. Whenever I have a question, they are quick to respond. My customers love not having to call me each time they want to schedule a ride!

2017-11-08

Typical start up cash grab with unethical founders.

"Software is ok it has many kinks but they slowly get better over time. Customer service is a horrible experience full of unprofessionalism, outright lies and slow responses to really simple questions. I launched a custom app with the company in May 2017 and to spite me verifying the availability of my first choice for app name they selected the second option without any correspondence from me. Then over five months later they have yet to simply update the name and keywords on my app which has seriously effected my marketing efforts . One quick read over their terms of service will tell you all you need to know about what they are probably trying to accomplish from the vendors they service and DATA they collect. If you want to grow and scale your reach then this will probably frustrate you and waste your time. Its now now November, 6 months into the app development and I have received nothing but lies, even from their founder. Stay far away, in my opinion the plan was to extract as much customer and driver info as they could from companies, own that data then sell it to a buyer who I'm sure won't exist because this business model has been tainted."

2017-10-07

Dashride are the worst company I have ever dealt with

"Dashride is not removing the OHPEC app from the Google and Apple stores even though there is no longer a contract between us and they have been requested several times to remove it. They have also not paid me one cent of payments processed through their app, although they have promised for months that they would. You can almost never get hold of their support people. The support people make promises that issues will be fixed but don't fix them. They promise that you will receive your payments but never do. I have had to abandon them for another dispatch provider."

2017-09-13

Increased my business within the first month and decreased my overhead by 40%

"I always thought I was going to have to schedule all my rides for my drivers the night before but now with the auto dispatch turned on allows the system to assigns the rides accordingly in live time taking into account the outside/uncontrollable factors like accidents, traffic, the customer needing to stop, etc. Not only have I been able streamline my scheduling but also i've automated my billing 100%!! No end of the day manual charging of credit cards. I wish I had signed up sooner!! Patrick at Dashride will take care of you!"

2017-08-28

Dispatching Software ahead of its time

"After being exposed to Dashride for a few months I can say with great confidence they are the most modern and reliable dispatching software on the market. Their dedicated support staff makes sure you are able to use the system in every way you need and the customer user experience is top notch"

2017-08-18

The most modern software on the market today

"I've been using Dashride for years and they continue to impress me with the new features that come out every month. And their support team is top notch!"

2017-08-18

Very innovative product

"I felt like the future is here when I logged in."

2017-05-30

Reliable & great support

"We started using Dashride to help modernize our fleet's dispatching about a year ago. Their team provided thorough training and are always very helpful when we have any questions. Keep up the great work guys. "

2016-12-14

Modern design and works well!!

"Taxi and Limo companies looking to compete in the new age need to take a look at Dashride. The solution has all of the modern functionality and includes features that make money. Don't be fooled with an inferior product..."

2016-12-09

great deal

"dashride gave us exactly what they told us they would. to get this same breadth of tools elsewhere we would of had to pay north of $70k up-front. very helpful support, and my customers use the app they built as all the time, which is very different than out last software's app. would reccomend to others who arelooking to change."

Helpful (1) Cool

2016-09-10

The best of the best

"We thoroughly vetted them all, and Dashride can't be beat."

Share Dashride's store rating