Stores > DiscountMags
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review DiscountMags by clicking a star below.

Processing Refund

"Maria, in customer service, handled my refund quickly and appropriately, she makes DiscountMag's a company of choice and a model of efficiency. "Maria, you're a rock star!" Thank you for your professionalism. Rick

Excellent Customer Service

"I had an issue arise with billing and they were very prompt and friendly in fixing the matter! They can be trusted with your business. "

Great customer communications.

"Karina helped fix an issue with my subscription quickly and made my purchase a great experience. Thank you!"

2017-12-06

Repeat Customer

"Discount Mags is a great way to find magazines you might enjoy and continue receiving them if you do. Their prices are fantastic and their customer service is responsive to your needs and inquiries. You can't go wrong with DiscountMags."

2017-12-04

Caught my mistake...thanks.

"I double ordered a magazine and they caught it and credited my account.....great integrity. "

2017-12-01

Great customer service.

" I've ordered magazines from Discount Mags for several years now and have always been pleased with their prices and the scope of their offerings. Today I received an email from PayPal about an automatic charge from this firm. The email didn't say which magazine it was for. I sent and email asking for that info because I have been planning to reduce the number of magazines I receive and wanted to just let some stop at the end of the current subscription... Within a short time, I got another email asking for a little additional info. I provided that and later in the afternoon received another email from Maria telling me the renewal had been cancelled and I'd soon be seeing a refund in my PayPal account. Then by the end of the day, I got an email from PayPal saying the refund had been processed to my account there. Maria was very helpful and professional as well as efficient..."

2017-12-01

You've Got a Winner!

"I ordered a subscription for The Week as a gift for a couple but neglected to notice that is was digital. Although the gentleman uses the computer, his wife does not touch it so I had to get it canceled. Karina took care of my problem so quickly, without any extra stress for me. It was a very good experience, something I can rarely say when dealing with other customer service departments. Many thanks to Karina. "

2017-11-30

Prompt Responses and Good Products

"Easy to use website, good products, and the customer support was great."

2017-11-29

Fast and complete customer service

"After I checked out I realized that I didn’t get the discounted price I first saw in the ad in my email. I sent an email to the company about the problem and Melody made sure that I got credit for the discounts to both the magazine subscription gifts I ordered. I was very glad to get the deal and am looking forward to my family getting g their gifts. I will for sure recommend them to my friends and family."

2017-11-28

Melody was a great help!

"I mistakenly ordered the original Reader's Digest when I had intended to order the large-print version.
Having emailed my mistaken order to customer service, I soon received a reply saying my original would be canceled and that the remaining issues would be credited to my account.
The icing on the cake was Melody also including a link to the large-print RD I wanted to order.
Prompt and polite and usable information were marvelous qualities exhibited by your customer service staff.

Melody @ Customer Service

"Melody took care of my inquiry perfectly. Very professional, prompt and pleasant. Thank you again Melody! Give her a raise :)"

Discount is The Best

"I recently renewed a magazine through Discount and then found the same magazine at a much lower price on Discount's website. I requested if they would honor their guarantee to match any lower price found for their own magazines and it wasn't ten minutes that I received an email back stating they would be glad to match their OWN lower price. Now that is what I call real professionalism. In today's "hustle and bustle" world it is real refreshing to find such great customer service.

Give Discount the opportunity to fill you magazine needs. I feel you will be pleasantly pleased.

Dr. John F. Gibson MD PhD

Good customer service

"There was some confusion concerning the auto renewal on one of my subscription. Melody responded quickly and resolved all my issues quickly and kindly. She was a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend DiscountMags and their service."

GREAT COMPANY !!

"I have been a customer of DiscountMags for three years.
They have the best prices of any company. They run specials
all the time and some of the magazines sell for $4.95 a year.
If I need to change an address on my subscriptions, they have
an email address that I use and they answer my questions the
same day.

2017-11-25

Great for periodical fix

"I love my monthly magazines but never could keep on top of subscriptions. Discount magazines has made this a dream, I log in to check my subscription times and cannot beat the prices. The customer service is prompt and extremely helpful."

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.