Product & services pricing 4.38/10
Shipping & packaging: 4.38/10
Customer service: 3.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.67/10
2018-06-25

They Lied! Super Shady, too...

"I bought a specific remote control for my tv from EMTC and received a DirectTV universal remote that didn't even work. Trying to contact their customer service is pointless, the phone number doesn't work, which frankly is pretty shady, and over email I think they have a bot answering because no matter what you write they just repeat themselves in answer. I would not recommend this company to ANYONE and wish I'd never dealt with them in the first place. You've been warned."

2018-05-12

Fits perfect

"Great battery. Thanks will buy again"

2018-05-07

TvRemote

"I gave my Tv/DVD imformation and remote number to recieve the one for my Tv/DVD combo.Well the one they sent was not for my tv.I could have went to Dollar Sore an bought it. No imformation on how or where to return.I feel I was just ripped off.Done with Ebay"

2018-04-11

Zero stars

"I ordered a remote that they claimed to be compatible. It was not. The remote came unboxed in an envelope without any paperwork. I did not get any confirmation nor communication. I made 3 attempts for a refund and was finally told to send it back for refund. Now I have to pay 8.00 shipping to get my 19.99 back...if I get it. "

2018-03-21

Terrible!!!! buyer beware

"Sent wrong thing no way to contact seller"

2018-02-16

Wrong Remote Received

"I received a used Samsung 32" television without a remote control from a friend. I went on line and found that EMTC Company offered Samsung remotes for sale. I ordered one for my model LN32C450E1D television. I paid $19.95 through PayPal. I received an email that my order number ID6DA10755B8874711 had been shipped. Unfortunately I received a Direct TV remote RC66RX instead. It won't control my television. I have sent 2 emails and received no response!"

2018-02-11

Very Dishonest Company

"Buy a remote for a tv and they send a stolen remote for direct TV Will be reporting to BBB and Attorney General. You should not be in business"

2018-02-02

Cordless phone battery

"Battery fits exactly fast and free shipping I have added EMTC to my book marks"

2018-01-30

No Communication

"I did not realize until after I had already placed my order that the only communication that the customer will have with your company is by email. That would have been a red flag to begin with. All company's that I have dealt with have a PHONE number you can call should you have a question or problem...but you state in your info column that your company does not, and that is how you can sell the products at a more reasonable price. Makes sense. However if email is the only way you are going to communicate with your customer, then why don't YOU communicate with them that way. I have emailed at least three times and still no response from you. I only needed to know if the 4 i365 batteries I ordered were used or new, our customer needed to know......NO RESPONSE from you!!! So then I decided, what if I do need to send them back, how in the world do you go about doing that, if you can't even get them to answer the only way they have to communicate with you which is thru email. The last email I sent, I asked the question how do I go about returning an order....and of course they did not respond. So I'm not knocking their products, but I am knocking their service. Just remember if you order from this company, you are probably stuck with what ever you order from them."

2018-01-28

LG replacement Battery

"Ordered 2 LG phone batteries. There was no shipping conformation sent to my e-mail but batteries did arrive 6 days from ordering. No issues with New! batteries worked Great! Gave 4 star rating I thought shipping communication could have been better. Thank- You"

2018-01-26

RIP OFF

"I ordered a particular remote for my Toshiba TV and was sent a basic "Direct TV" remote that could be purchased at any Walmart for less. "

2018-01-23

Return Requested

"Hi – I ordered 2 replacement remotes for my Jensen TVs. What was received were DirecTV remotes. They do not operate my TVs. How do I return them?

Thanks, Fred Fiscella

transaction ID 6XF51540F1574594G

with the following tracking number.

9400110200830811952419

To the below address:

Fred Fiscella
786 Chippewa Trail
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
United States

2018-01-08

THANKS FOR THE WRONG ITEM

"I ORDERED A SHARP REMOTE CONTROL FOR MY TV AND WAS SHIPPED A DIRECTV REMOTE. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!"

2017-12-15

the worst company to order from!!

"the item i purchased is not working i send three e mails so far and no one got back to me!!!!
i will never order from them again!!!!

2017-12-06

Remote did not work and need to return for a refund

"The remote that was sent to me
didn't work with the tv/DVD player. Need a refund of the purchase price.

Share EMTC's store rating