Stores > East Coast Music
  • East Coast Musi East Coast Music Elite Status

3420 Pump Rd
      #163
      Henrico, VA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      800-207-4009

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review East Coast Music by clicking a star below.

2017-08-13

Fast Delivery and great service

"Fast Delivery and great service"

2017-08-04

Fast deliverry and nice people on the phone

"Fast deliverry and nice people on the phone"

2017-07-06

Very satisfied

"Except that I am still waiting for two piano books to arrive, four weeks out. "

2017-07-01

Never arrived

"I ordered sheet music which was supposedly was delivered but I never got it. East Coast Music was not helpful at all. By the time I reordered the price had gone up considerably.
I'm not happy about this.

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2017

A rep from East Coast Music, EastCoastMusic, has responded

““Hello Vivian Gramley

I think you must have us mixed up with another company. I emailed you a copy of your invoice. You order 4 copies of “25 Baroque and Classical Duets - Book 1”. Your order was delivered 7 days after your placed your order, and that was almost 2 months ago? Our records indicate that you nevr contacted us about not receiving your order. I would have expected you would have contacted us after 2 weeks of submitting your order if you did not received your order.

The USPS States “Updated Delivery Day: Monday, May 8, 2017. Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 4:44 pm on May 8, 2017 in WILMINGTON, NC 28409”. Follow the link below for the latest tracking information. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels&origTrackNum=9249090112702020059956

Great!

"Thanks so much! I really enjoyed your website and service."

2017-06-30

Great selection, great price, fast shipping

"ECM had what I was looking for at a great price and I received it very fast. "

Music for C.Karl

"When I emailed my order, the invoice stated that delivery would occur in 5-10 business days.
The very next day, I received an email saying the order had just been shipped, and two days after that the music arrived. With free shipping and a discount on the cost!
How could I not rate the service as excellent!

Fantastic

"Great people to deal with. Fast shipping "

Fast Delivery

"Fast Delivery - Received order in 4 days and I used Free Shipping for orders over $50. Also, lowest prices on the internet. "

2017-06-29

Good prices, reliable shipping.

" I really root for them to succeed -- we need better sheet music dealers."

Great!!

"Very professional, helpful and prompt. Thank you East Coast Music."

2017-06-29

Still waiting for part of my order....

"I placed an order with East Coast Music mid-May and have yet to receive one of the books. They charged me for it but have not contacted me to let me know when I might receive it. I finally called them to check on it and they said it was back ordered and they hoped it would arrive in the next 3 - 4 weeks (but no confirmation), which would be around a 2 month wait for the book. I definitely should have paid a little more and bought it locally, since it was a summer project for one of my students. The other part of my order did arrive correctly within a few weeks of ordering."

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2017

A rep from East Coast Music, EastCoastMusic, has responded

“Hello Rhonda Meeker
I am very sorry that you have not receive the one item on your order that was out of stock and backordered.

I am very surprised by your bad review since I thought you and everyone was aware and knowledgeable of the nature of out of stock items and that they take time for the publisher to print. And also, the other 5 books you ordered were delivered in 6 business days which I believe is excellent since you selected “FREE Budget Delivery Usually 7-14 business days plus Processing Time”.

The availability of every item is noted on the Product Description as shown at this link for your item which states “Preorder - Not in Stock - Ships About 3-5 Weeks.” http://www.eastcoastmusic.com/product-p/zhl113109.htm . You should have known prior to placing your order that this book was sold out and it would take time for the Publisher to print it. Also, you could cancel the out of stock item if you did not wait for it to be printed.

It has not been 5 weeks yet since you placed your order and it may take another 1-3 weeks for the Publisher to get the book back in stock. Out of stock items do take time to print and that I why we state “Ships About 3-5 Weeks.”, some items take longer.

Do you want to cancel this item or do you want to wait for it?
Will you consider revising your review?

Ashley Goode

Interesting vendor

"Great price and availability
Had to contact because promised shipping email was not generated
But aside from this relatively small hiccup everything was great

Still waiting.

"I ordered a piece of music that is really old but still published. I was overjoyed that they had this music, however, it's been almost a month now I'm still waiting for a reprint so I can use the tune. It is an older song that features trombone, trumpet, and tuba called "Sounding Brass." I played it back in the late 1960's when I was in high school and would love to have my community band play it today."

Great!

"Fast and easy. I'am very happy "

Share East Coast Music's store rating

East Coast Music is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast Music is a merchant member
East Coast Music participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.