Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Easycanvasprints.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-18

don't use Ebates to buy from Easycanvasprint.com-they hike shipping fee 50%

"The Easycanvasprints.com charged 50% higher shipping rates when you use Ebates compared to when you do not. Everything else was the same price and there was o special promo code. Customer service for Easycanvasprint.com refused to refund the overcharged shipping and was argumentative and antagonistic. Not a reputable merchant in my opinion."

2017-11-06

I really like this company !

"I found this company simply by searching google and comparing prices. I received my order and must say I am glad I went with them. The quality is outstanding. Just ordered two more! Thanks guys!"

2017-10-21

Outstanding product and service

"GREAT customer service and fabulous result for reasonable price; delivered early! They pick up the phone and were willing to help me with a photo I really wanted which was going to be too pixelated as I’d sent it - sent in the original and they did the cropping for me including swapping out after it had already gone to print. I highly recommend and will definitely order in the future from Easy Canvas Prints."

2017-09-25

Girlfriend loves it!!

"Received my canvas today and let my girlfriend open the box without me looking at it first. She loved it so much she started crying. Thank you so much for such wonderful work!!"

2017-08-20

Liars

"Called 2 minutes after ordering, wrong size, size desired not possible. Told about refund and timing for cancellation and refund. Order never cancelled, processed and charged full price."

2017-07-30

Excellent service

"There was a problem with the order. I contacted customer service and they were very courteous and took care of the problem right away. "

2017-07-13

Excellent quality

"I am very satisfied with my two prints I ordered. They both were large prints and the quality was great! My family loved them!!!!!"

2017-07-12

very helpful

"the art department was great"

2017-07-04

Simple

"Easy to use site,able to make custom canvases"

2017-06-28

Memory

"I had a memory put on canvas. Each n every detail right down to the nails in the dock are visible . My father built this dock , he has since passed & now Mother Nature has claimed the dock. Everytime I look at this picture, it brings back great memories, it's so real. This company has great customer service to guide you with any questions. I can't wait to do my next project."

2017-06-03

Always Satisfied

"The canvas prints are always well done. The most impressive aspect of this company is its customer service. When the quality of my picture was not good, a representative was patient, kind and available to explain how to make it better, thus producing a more quality canvas print. The ability to speak to someone in person is valuable to me."

2017-05-10

Perfect!

"Great service. I accidentally emailed a smaller version of the image I wanted printed. I called customer service and emailed them the larger file size. Our picture turned out amazing!"

2017-05-09

Beautiful Canvas

"The Canvas arrived in perfect condition and looked professionally printed."

2017-05-08

easy, quick, affordable and great quality!

"I'm glad the picture turned out so well on your biggest size canvas! The shipping was quick and we're very grateful for the excellent pricing! Amazing!"

2017-05-07

Great prints, great service

"I love my prints and the customer service is amazing!"

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Easycanvasprints.com is not a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!