Stores > EdibleArrangements

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review EdibleArrangements by clicking a star below.
2017-11-24

Edible arrangements let there stores do what they want

"I order edible arrangements all the time for other people. This time I wanted to order for myself. I put my order in Nov 9 for November 24 my birthday. I didn't receive it so I decided to call. I call the store and the tell me my address is invalid and they tried to call me and couldn't reach me on the primary number (which was two numbers on file and my name as the sender and receiver). I asked why didn't yalla call the other number or email. Then they asked if I wanted to cancel and try it again I said yes it's my birthday present to me. Still said it red flagged. The lady asked me to send copy my Id so I did. Then they tell me about fraud and to come down show it's me and wait for my order to be filled. What if I put in reservation early that's because I don't want to wait. Then I call corporate for them tell me it red flagged because the name of the receiver and sender is the same ( how is that fraud that's the same person) but when y'all called and didn't get a answer you didn't cancel the order you waited day of when I call on my birthday to cancel. Now I have to wait 3 to 5 business days receive my money drive 45 minutes there and back and pay again and get no type of discount and it's not my fault. Call corporate end of the day for them to say they private owned sry we can't do nothing but we give you a 10 dollar off. Who would want to deal with you after that. If you can't back your customer as a company who really runs the show. It's plenty company's that's not a franchise with a franchise name but they still have rules to follow. But not edible arrangements they let they company's do whatever and treat customers how ever. I guess your name doesn't have real meaning and you don't stand by your customers even more so when there in the right and have made other orders in the past. I wish I could pull a strike but I'm no longer support edible arrangements and I will tell others. Why mess with a company that the customer don't matter, bad business as a hole. Do not I repeat stop supporting edible arrangements."

2017-11-08

'AWESOME' experience from Edible Arrangements, Cape Canaveral, Fl

"Great customer service!!!! Excellent product quality!!!
We walked in to pick up some arrangements, they have just moved to a different unit and the crew was still arranging the store. We were in a hurry to get some gifts to our Veterarian and his staff for taking care of our dog before he died. The crew helped us to place an order and also made this large arrangement within less than 15 minutes .

2017-09-05

They promise a delivery date and then change it at-will

"Terrible customer service. I ordered an arrangement for same day-delivery. It was 4:44 PM when I placed the order because I wasn't sure if the recipient would be home from surgery early enough so I ordered as soon as I received confirmation they were headed home. The website never indicated that same-day service would be a problem and they charged me $14.99 delivery charge. I specifically chose the store that was closest to handle the order. About 45 minutes later I get a phone call from a different store informing me that same-day delivery would not be possible because they had no more trucks available for the day. Neither location closes until 7 PM but they gave up by 5:30. I called the corporate number to complain and they just route you to the store that has your order which obviously isn't concerned with customer service. So I called back and repeatedly pressed 0 until I got a corporate agent. He looked up the information and just confirmed what the store said. At no point in time was any effort made by the stores or the corporate office to rectify the situation other than to deliver the next day. Delivery the next day is not the end of the world but it's not what I ordered and paid for and the site shouldn't have offered if it was too late in the day. A simple offer to refund the delivery charge as a gesture of good-faith for their mistake would have sufficed but that was never on the table. The lesson is not to do business with this company."

2017-05-15

Never again

"I ordered an arrangement a week early for mothers day. On mothers day I recieved an email from edible saying the arrangement had been delivered however it jt had not been delivered. Of course the store was closed after 5:00pm and there was no one to talk to anywhere concerning my order. The next day I called the store and they said it would be delivered today. We will see. They had no explanation as to why they sent me an email saying it was delivered when it was not. Extremely poor service. I will never use these guys again."

2017-05-15

It's a good thing it's the thought that counts because the gift didn't arrive.

"My son purchased a Mother's Day gift for me from Edible Arrangements. All day on Mother's Day he kept texting me to see if a package had arrived. By mid afternoon I knew he must have called them because the next time he texted me he said "It will be there shortly". It never arrived on Mother's day. It arrived at 10:30 on the Monday after Mother's Day. I mentioned to the delivery guy that it was a day late and all he did was grin. "

2017-04-23

Terrible Quality Control

"I ordered the large "Cheer Me Up Bouquet - Dipped Strawberries" from the 85 West Combs Rd, Queen Creek, AZ location for $69 plus delivery. What I got, was a large sized bucket (of mostly lettuce), filled with the regular size amount of fruit, and the strawberries weren't even dipped in chocolate. I made a comparison photo of what they advertise on their website vs what I got, and if you would like to see it, just go to this URL:

Honestly, I paid around $90, and this sort of terrible quality control, shouldn't happen in this sort of industry. I would hope that I can get some sort of refund or at least have them send me what I actually ordered.

P.S. I shared this exact review on their website, but I doubt they'll actually allow it to be posted.

2017-04-03

Thanks Sherry

"After a pass horrible experiences. Sherry 33 street office made a beautiful experience for my wifw. Preciously i tried to surprise my wife with a mother's day gift but the delivery guy called her to make sure she was there ruining my surprise. Later on i received a call from Sherry who read my experience and wanted to resolve it. Her customer service made me realize i n can five you guys a second chance. Thanks "

2017-03-09

VERY POOR QUALITY FRUIT

"Purchased an arrangement for a birthday gift. The fruit was wilted, frozen and the chocolate was slimy!!! The birthday surprise was ruined. Customer service was patronizing and disingenuous. Horrible experience with this company!

Please think twice before placing an order with this company.

2017-03-03

Very Poor Delivery Service

"I ordered an arrangement to be delivered on my Moms birthday. They showed up at her house after 7pm to deliver! She was out to dinner for her birthday. They refused to leave it at the door or with a neighbor which means my Mom didn't get her present on her birthday. When she called to re-schedule delivery they told her they didn't know when they could bring it because business orders take first priority over residential orders. This is unacceptable! How old will her fruit be before she gets it????? This is an expensive product, and delivery is expensive. I have no control over this to fix it, and my Mom still doesn't have her arrangement (2 days later) This is so disappointing!"

Mcallen, texas
2017-02-16

Horrible experience!!

"First time ordering from edible arrangements and my last. I placed an order online 2/14 to be delivered to my husband's business 2/15 for his bday. I had to call at 3:15pm to follow up because I never heard from my husband that he had received them. When I called they sounded like they had forgotten about my order, but they reassured me that they were on the way to deliver. 4:55pm I get a call from the driver having a hard time finding the location. My husband leaves work at 5pm so by this time I was very upset because I wanted my husband to receive this surprise. So at 5:05 my husband called me to thank me and he mentioned that the delivery person told him that the order had been placed that same day, which was a complete lie!! Overall very upset at this whole situation, I expected very high standards from this place since their prices are not cheap."

2016-04-03

Bad quality of fruit and terrible decoration

"I ordered a large size bouquet today and what I got was totally different from the product image on the website. It was a very small bouquet with bad quality fruit, some were missing in the corner, some looks not fresh and not clean. I came to the store to pick up and when I saw it, I refused this bouquet. Comparing to the product image, this bouquet was different from the size, different from the decoration, and different from the quality of fruit. I asked the store to redo it. They added more fruit to the bouquet but it still looks really bad. I cannot use it as a gift. I am glad that I did not use the delivery service, otherwise they gonna deliver this terrible bouquet to my friend house. I ended up buy another gift and wasted the money for this bouquet. Very dissatisfied!"

2016-02-01

SCAM

"I ORDERED A $160.00 BIRTHDAY ARRANGEMENT TO BE SENT TO MY NEPHEWS HOUSE FOR HIS SON'S 4TH BIRTHDAY PARTY. WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER I INFORMED THE SALES GIRL THAT I NEEDED IT THERE BY 12:00PM. SHE TOOK MY ORDER AND NEVER TOLD ME THAT THIS LOCATION WAS CLOSED ON SUNDAY, WHEN I ARRIVED AT THE PARTY AT 12;00 IT STILL WASN'T THERE . I CALLED THE CORPORATE 800 NUMBER. THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD ARRIVE BY 3:00PM.
WELL AT 4:45 IT FINALLY ARRIVED WHEN EVEYONE WAS LEAVING.
I CALLED THE STORE ON MONDAY AND TOLD THE MANAGER THAT I WANTED A FULL REFUND TO MY CREDIT CARD, HE INFORMED THAT THE SALES PERSON HAD BEEN FIRED AND OFFERED ME ANOTHER ARRANGEMENT. I TOLD HIM I DIDN'T WANT ANOTHER ARRANGEMENT. I CALLED CORPORATE ONCE AGAIN ON MONDAY AND THE WHOLE DAY PASSED WITH NO RESPONCE FROM THEM. PERHAPS $160.00 IN A FRUIT ARRANGEMENT ISN'T ALOT OF MONEY TO THEM, BUT TO ME IT WAS.
THIS COMPANY IS A BIG SCAM AND I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN, AND I WILL INFORM EVERYONE I KNOW BUYER BEWARE. WHAT GOOD DOES AN ARRANGEMENT DO YOU WHEN ALL YOUR COMPANY IS GOING HOME. I WAS TOTALLY EMBARRASSED.

2016-01-09

"I placed an order with the Mentor, Oh location of Edible Arrangements. It was to go to an elderly resident of an apartment, my mother, on her birthday. I live out of state. I left instructions to call her phone number to be buzzed in. She was there the whole day, but missed the call, I'm guessing. Still a mystery. I called 45 min before that store closed and explained that there had been no delivery. I wasn't able to talk to the manager, and the employee i was on the phone with wasn't empowered enough to handle the problem, so i was told i would have to wait till the next morning to hear back from the manager. I asked that she please make it a priority because I'm trying to track down my purchase, and of course this package needs to be refrigerated or else it goes bad. The next morning i never got a phone call, so by 10:30 i had to call the manager and ask what happened. She said that because it's not some "young guy driving, and that it was an older man, she trusts he left it in the office." Why wasn't i, the purchaser, notified of that?! I know the office isn't reliable, so i would've insisted the driver knock on the door...or IF they had notified me of the change in drop off location then i at least could've been working with the office to go bring it to the resident. It's the next day, still haven't heard from the office who supposedly received it, and still no package. It's the weekend anyway so that wasn't considered by the driver either i guess. By now it's bad anyway! The manager offered to make up another order and put it on the truck that would be leaving within 30 min. It's a good thing I called when I did or this would've been another day still! I asked what she, Cindy, will do for this inconvenience. I mean, the birthday has come and gone, the surprise is ruined, no one even contacted me to make me aware the delivery didn't go as planned. She said the only thing she'll do is prepare another one and go on my word that the purchase wasn't received. OMG! This is an overpriced product to begin with, but I thought it would be worth it for a nice surprise. I could've ordered gift baskets from a zillion other companies out there. I even paid extra money for shipping, which should've at a minimum been credited back. I even tried to use a coupon that I received with a gift a couple weeks earlier, but noticed at there time I ordered that it expired the previous year. Just not a good experience overall, and I'm hoping some better company comes along some day with this idea of an edible arrangement."

2015-12-21

"Beware Bait and Switch. At the top of their homepage the banner said "Today Only...20% off on ANY $75+ offer". No exceptions listed, no conditions other than the purchase be made today and the order be $75 or more. I went through the process ordering a nice gift basket for a local dog groomer that takes wonderful care of my dogs. The order came to $183. When I entered the discount code I was informed "Not Valid on this Purchase". Huh??? I contacted their customer service who told me that item as already discounted. NONSENSE. I paid the listed price and nowhere did it show the item was in any way discounted.

I refuese to reward such unethical behavior. I cancelled the order and will not use Edible Arrangements for anything in the future. Please note this is not critical of a particular store. This is directed at the parent company and its online service.

2015-09-04

"This is the second bad batch of chocolate covered strawberries I've received from Edible. I thought the previous problems were just a fluke but now I see they are a trend. I ordered the large Sweetheart Bouquet and when I spend $77 for strawberries with chocolate I expect large plump strawberries with a healthy coat of chocolate. What I received was a mix of small to medium strawberries dipped a quarter to a third at best. I asked the woman who was behind the counter why there such a small amount of chocolate and I was told that is how Edible does it...sorry. Well, Edible...sorry, but you have received the last dollar you are going to from this customer. I've purchased quite a bit from you over the years and I've seen the quality gradually erode over time. The products I've received over the past year pale in comparison to three years ago. I realize you are the biggest name in this business but there are others out there and they will be getting my hard earned money from now on."

Share EdibleArrangements's store rating

EdibleArrangements is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EdibleArrangements is not a merchant member
EdibleArrangements does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!