Product & services pricing 8.61/10
Shipping & packaging: 7.54/10
Customer service: 6.93/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.07/10

Recived On Time

"My products came within the time they were estimated to arrive. I am satisfied with the quality of the product and size as well. My only gripe was that during the online ordering process there is only the ability when customizing to order custom names and jersey numbers. There are no options to include business or sponsor logos."

Product was so so...

"We ordered a volleyball and it came faster then expected. However, once we inflated the ball it turned out to be defective and didn't hold air. I emailed for an exchange and had to send pictures of the current ball and then slice it open by the valve and send another picture to have them send a new one. We still have not received the replacement. Soooooo I will write another review after we receive the new one. "

Why pay more?

"Purchased a volleyball. Despite the shipping fee I got a better selection and saved about $10 more than at Dicks or Academy. I always come back to Epic as the prices are always better! "

Just what we needed

"Per sizing charts, we ordered up one size for each girl and they are exactly what we wanted!! "

Product cancellation

"I didn’t receive everything I ordered. Part of my order was cancelled and I was never notified of the cancellation. The product was taken off my total. Better customer service on this issue would help a lot."

Very Good!

"Very Good! They work well with us."

Fast Shipping

"The completed order arrived in just a couple days. Thanks"

2018-07-17

Love them but the seam in the crotch came undone the first wear

"Crotch came undone at the seam on first star wear but I sewed them and they are super cute and flattering. Wish I had them in every color! Just wish I didn't have to sew them. "

Buy with confidence

"I've bought lots of sports gear for kids from Epic this year. The merchandise is always as advertised. Its first quality stuff to stand up to the beating that kids give it. Orders are acknowledged and shipped promptly. I've never had to return anything but from the way they handle orders, I don't think that I would have a problem. "

Satisfied

"Quick shipping and was exactly what I ordere"

2018-07-16

"Product was not described accurately. They said small, medium or large but didn’t say they were children’s sizes. I ordered small socks since I gave a size 61/2 shoe. I couldn’t get them passed my toes! Customer service was useless. All they said was it was a close out product so they wouldn’t even give me an exchange. Said they don’t do that. Forget this place and stick to Amazon. At least if there is a problem, you will get real customer service. "

rip off!

"This has to be the worst store for customer service! Will never shop here again! I purchased a cat tree, when it got here I refused it. I tried to call to stop the shipment. It had already been. When I did contact them they told me they hadn't received it. After numerous emails they finally gave me a partial return of $43. The total cost of this item was a $133! They charged me twice for shipping and a restocking fee! Horrible business!"

2018-07-16

"Great experience. Loved the item I purchased on time and will absolutely be doing more ordering again from you guy’s in the future. I highly recommend your site to everyone that is looking for the coolest gear. "

fantastic

"great products, quick shipping and wonderful experience all around."

2018-07-14

Horrible shipping time frame.

"The quality of the product is a 5 Star but the shipping is horrible. It took almost 2 weeks to get. And that was only 2 shirts. I can get an order from over seas faster than I got these. And for almost the same price of shipping. I’d give the shipping part 2 Stars. "

Share Epic Sports's store rating