Stores > Epic Sports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
Voice your opinion! Review Epic Sports by clicking a star below.
2018-04-19

Do not use

"Wouldn’t suggest epic sports. I ordered hats a week before my tournament. Received the wrong color. Contacted customer service and was in contact with Jose. Jose said the correct hats will be shipped by Mid week. Called Jose 2 days before tournament to see if they would be shipped and they haven’t. He said there’s nothing he can do. So now my team is without hats for our first tournament of the season. Appreciate it Epic sports. You guys do an awesome job! "

2018-04-16

Love the jerserys

"I work at a middle school. The kids needed some new soccer jerseys. I order them before the season started. They love them so much. The jerseys were shipped right on time."

2018-04-15

Please look to a different seller of sports goods before going with Epic Sports.

"Epic Sports is a horrible company to deal with. After I ordered a jacket from them, I called to cancel right away and the customer service was rude to me and they sent me the jacket anyway. When sent there was no return address included. After I sent back the jacket unopened it took the company a very long time to even find it. In the mean time the customer service was no help. And actually they were the opposite. So when they reimbursed me for a jacket, that I had called and cancelled they put in a restocking fee. I hadn't even opened the plastic bag the jacket was in! Terrible Company! I wouldn't refer anyone to buy anything from them."

Good price

"Good price and good product got here in ok time"

2018-04-13

Good prices. Hopefully you don't need to return/exchange anything or call them for any reason.

"I came across the website and I thought the prices were great. I ordered 12 pants, belts and socks for my softball team. Plus, I also ordered 6 pairs of shorts. Everything came like it was supposed to I paid $40 for shipping to have it there in a few days. However there were 2 pairs of pants that did not fit the girls. Having to call and wait for hours to talk to somebody was ridiculous. Then I had to pay $12 to ship it back and a restocking fee. I then had to pay another $16 to get 2 pairs of pants sent to me (that was the minimum to ship it). While it is a great deal on the clothing because of the cost of shipping and the hassle to get what I need I most likely won't use them again."

Another awesome experience!

"This is the 5th order I've placed with Epic and once again the service was excellent. I order hats for work and will continue to do so only through Epic Sports. Thank you so much!"

Never again

"You order one size and product auto reverts to another. Then when trying to exchange and possible spend more, you get charged for another shipping. "

Mehhh

"Not the greatest experience.."

2018-04-12

Nice shirts, poor packaging.

"Great shirts, however some had small stains on the white part of the shirts. the packaging seemed really careless as well. 7 shirts crammed in a small soft mailer, which should've been put in a box to prevent possible damage to shirts when trying to cut the package opened. "

Super fast

"Ordered 13 pairs of volleyball socks. Was worried the team wouldn't have them on time. Got the socks in 2 days. All the correct sizes. No issues with the order. Thank you!"

Flabbergasted! ELITE EXPERIENCE!!!

"I read PLENTY of Reviews Bashing Epic Sports, Leading to A Flabbergasting Experience. The Price Was Below Competition, Fraudulent Protection on Order Incase Someone Else Was Using My Card to Place This Order, And My Favorite Part.... My Order Came In 4 Days EARLY!!! It Would’ve Been 5 Days, However UPS Rescheduled it, But That’s Not Epic Sport’s Fault. Definitely Loved The Service! Will Order Again With This Elite Service."

2018-04-11

Great prices but returns aren't annoying

"The product we received were fantastic. Great quality and color was right. However, the shipments arrived separately and days apart. Although the return was handled quickly, I was on hold for an hour waiting to get a return label. It was probably my mistake but I ignored the small print and learned Epic doesn't pay for return shipping and chargers a restocking fee. This probably allows them to offer great prices but buyer beware. Ultimately I'd buy from them again."

comfy and quicc

"very cute. n comfy. came as expected."

Excellent quality.

"Easy fast good would shop again "

Awesome!

"Great website! Received order in just two days!"

Share Epic Sports's store rating

Epic Sports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Epic Sports is not a merchant member
Epic Sports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!