Stores > Ever Marker

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ever Marker by clicking a star below.
2017-11-13

"My boyfriend and i ordered nice silver and black couples promise rings and have still not received them. I have read alot of bad reviews regarding your jewelry and I would be lieing like crazy if I said I wasnt worried about receiving my rings ... Ugh I cant **** stand **** like this .. Taking advantage of people looking to symbolize their love or many other things ..well I guess wish me luck on getting my rings "

2017-11-10

No customer service response.

"Ordered a ring and when trying to return they will not answer emails it has been almost 48 hours and no response to two emails sent the center stone on the ring is cloudy and not the quality it claims to be. "

2017-09-22

Horrid customer service

"This is the worst experience I have ever had with a company. I ordered a beautiful "engagement" ring and a Batman ring back in the beginning of June, it is now then end of September. When July came and I still hadn't received my rings I reached out to the company, they told me one was a special order and would take a few more days to arrive. So I waited.... and waited. Mid August I reached out again, only to be told this time that they don't make the engagement ring in my size and to choose another size. They seemed more surprised that I asked where my product was than they were concerned that I wouldn't have received either of my rings had I not asked where they were. The company would have kept my money and never sent the product had I not remembered I ordered something from them. Even after finding this out it has taken forever to try and get my second ring shipped. They wouldn't exposure the shipping for free instead they still wanted to charge me the $15. I finally just asked for a full refund. This company is horrible and will not help you in any way. They will steal your money if you aren't careful. Never buy from this company."

2017-09-12

INFERIOR PRODUCT & REFUSES REPLACEMENT

"DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY

Yesterday I wrote to EverMarker:
The finish on the ring I purchased in July has already begun coming off. My fiancee is very careful to remove it when washing dish, showering etc. Needless to say I'm extremely disappointed. How do I return the ring and obtain a full refund?

Today I received the following:
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately, our quality warranty only applies to the items delivered in 30 days. We can not ship a replacement ring for free now or offer you the refund.
If you need a new ring set, we'd like to offer 30% off, will it help?
Best regards,
Wendy

Why in the world would I buy anything from a company whose products don't even last 3 months?

2017-09-08

Run around game.

"I order a ring from this site and was told it would be shipped in 2-3 days with expedited shipping, days go by, and nothing, I email the website and they responded with it should be shipped out by mid august, I wait.. still nothing, I email once again and get told it will ship by end of august at the latest, so I once again wait.. end of august comes around, what a surprise still nothing so I again email them just to be told that they don't have it and I should pick a different ring out or get my money back. 100% unprofessional for a business to have promise times and not deliver, so I will never use this site again. Completely irresponsible and unprofessional. "

2017-06-29

super seller business

"I have purchased from ever marker and they have delivered on time. customer service makes sure to answer my questions each time and the online store is never short on quality jewelry items. I will continue to shop here and hope that they keep up to standards that are in place. "

2017-06-24

charm bracelets for my daughter

"Ever marker was my go to shop when I needed a set of adorable charm bracelets for my daughter. she loves them so much and I had so many too choose from on the site. I am not a regular online shopper especially not for jewelry, but I think I have found a good shop to buy jewelry online with ever marker. "

2017-06-20

smooth process

"I have bought several pieces on ever marker on different occasions and each time the buying process has been smooth and I have been happy with delivery time and the quality of the product. Very dependable site where you can shop rest assured. "

2017-06-19

glowing pendant

"I got several bracelets and a pendant, but feel that I made a steal with the pendant. It sparkles really bright and it looks so much like a charm I could use to get away with anything. Simply love it and keeping it for my special collection. Ever marker has a lot to choose from"

2017-06-19

Love my bracelet

"The bracelet is very pretty. Its a lighter purple then the one I lost but matches well with my necklace. I got any compliments on it from my friends, The clasp is good but and it really looks real."

2017-06-18

I really liked the design!

"I ordered a ring from them because I wanted to give something special to my daughter on her big day. She really liked the way it looked. I'm thankful to you guys for it."

2017-06-18

Love my ring

"The gold plated ring I got from here finally arrived and it is gorgeous. The diamonds and the color all is great."

I really liked it!

"I have made several purchases from ever marker all were worth every penny.

My wife loved it

"I purchased a necklace from here for my wife for Christmas. When it arrived I was very happy with the quality of this item. I knew the Mrs. was going to like it. She is very happy with it. The jewellery is a great alt. To the much more expensive cousin of the real items. I would recommend the purchase of this item.

Lovely necklace

"I got a love necklace. It was a gift for my grandson's girlfriend. She was over whelmed when she received it. The love you forever on the back side just took her overboard! My grandson was estatic. Thank you for such a beautiful piece of jewelry!!

Share Ever Marker's store rating

Ever Marker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ever Marker is not a merchant member
Ever Marker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!