Stores > Evike.com, Inc
  • Evike.com, Inc

Live Customer Service: 10AM-6PM / Store Hours: Mon.-Fri 10AM-8PM (Wed. 10AM-6PM)
      (626) 285-8622
      sales@evike.com
      (626) 286-0360

Product & services pricing Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Evike.com, Inc by clicking a star below.

Sweeet!!

"Thank you guys for an easy to place order but the timing was incredibly fast didnt expect to get all my parts in before my new aeg. Really goin enjoy slapping on the custom parts once my aeg comes in. Thank you evike team!!!"

Great website

"I’ve always had great experiences with evike, unfortunately recently I bought a hop up from them that fit my gun, but it wasn’t allowing bbs to fire."

4lbs is pretty light these days

"I ordered a Swagg Pack, and a ThunderB bottle of .20g bbs, shipping just for the Swagg pack was $13.00, and all shipping a was over $17.00
Between the uninflated small beach ball, the small plastic patch, Evike baseball cap, the speed loader, and he thunderb bb’s (I bought) shipping weight was 4.6 lbs, even with packaging, there’s now way that is that much weight. I was excited for a week because I though I was getting a pistol, pretty let down on the excitement, if the ship weight was realistic I wouldn’t have been pumped up. Do you know where the rest of the 4.6 lbs were delivered to?

Happy customer

"Greatb prices and quick shipping"

It arrived on time!

"It arrived on time! which was a surprise because most of the time its late like a week late which makes me salty but this time it was on time and the product was very good I'm very pleased with how the sterling L2A1 sub machine gun preforms and almost the entire gun is made of metal expect for of course the handle, its heavy then my sniper rifle!"

Totally wicked

"Shipping came in early an the gun works flawlessly "

Mystery Box

"Ordered the Mystery Box for my son but the gun came with no battery, you have to buy one for an extra $20. Not satisfied with that."

Not as advertised

"I bought the Bone Yard - Walther PPQ Airsoft GBB Pistol by Umarex - Blue / Pink (Store Display, Non-Working Or Refurbished Models) it wad stripped down already there was nothing but a shell. I did not expect a working gun but maybe something I could fix or use for spare parts. There is nothing here all internals are gone.(magazine, all springs, triger, ect...). I will use this website for research but I definitely be buying from somewhere else."

2018-01-21

Evike is the best store for none TM products

"I have brought from plenty of other sites when I started Airsoft but Evike is the best place to shop for none TM products "

Delivery was on time

"Ordered through my Amazon account and response was great"

Was so far so good

"I am currently working with Evike to fix what happened, or to figure out if I misunderstood. I placed 2 orders on the 11th(I guess went through on the 12th to you). One was a nice surprise since it was a mystery pack but the weapon didn't have a manual and was obviously used which I was unsure if that was on purpose. The second was a spring rifle that came loaded and jammed much earlier than expected since it's preorder ETA was February. I have asked for a repair or replacement since I cannot unjam it or even **** it to fire. This is there first bad experience I have had."

delivers as expected

"sells airsoft stuff, average prices, average processing time"

Awesome

"Super fast , easy to order, excellent products to choose from, you rock!!"

Fast delivery, Broken products

"My order was shipped quickly and on time, all of the products arrived int he order but two of the new mags I ordered were faulty. The rest of the parts were fine."

Item were damaged

"When I receive the mailed package the contain inside was damaged. Well not worth the time to drive to the warehouse to exchange the items. I throw out the unuseable items but I liked the patches other then that I won’t buy another deal like that due to the way it was shipped. Not impressed."

Share Evike.com, Inc's store rating

Evike.com, Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Evike.com, Inc is not a merchant member
Evike.com, Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!