fanatics.com

Shipping & packaging: 7.39/10
Customer service: 9.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.50/10
2018-08-09

Incorrect manufacture of a AL desk plaque

"Manufacture defect created problem with sending back but Melina in returns took care of the problem. No complaints. I am currently waiting for fed ex pickup at my home..again the call was made by Melina. She was great!"

2018-08-07

Incorrect Hockey Puck

"Ordered the incorrect puck, Melina Nicolaides provided me with excellent customer service and sent me a return shipping label within minutes so I could return the item. Thank you Melina!"

2018-08-07

Missing puck

"Genevieve Busby I was awesome to deal with! Some of the best customer service I have ever gotten, she is excellent to deal with!!!!!"

2018-08-06

Hockey case damaged on arrival

"I ordered a hockey case that had defective hinges on arrival. I spoke with Melina in customer support and my new case was sent out quickly and without drama. Thank you for the fantastic help! Melina turned a potentially frustrating experience into a great an example of superb customer support!"

2018-08-06

Excellent Customer Service

"I ordered an Aaron Judge Signed Ball and a display case for my husband’s 60th birthday . The ball came in excellent condition but the display case was damaged. I called customer service and spoke to Melina Nicolaides. She quickly handled my concern and ship the replacement item timely. Melina is the true picture of customer service! Thank you Melina for the excellent customer service and superb follow up"

2018-08-03

Great customer service

"Had an issue with a purchased item I was eagerly awaiting, unfortunately the item was out of stock and couldn’t be replaced☹️. But luckily I had the pleasure of working on a resolution with Melina Nicolaides, she was very empathetic to my problem and did all she could to resolve the issue. Bummed about my item, but 5 stars to Melina for the customer service!"

2018-08-01

I messed up and they fixed it

"I just received my autographed super Bowl LII picture. It is awesome.
I wanted to take a moment to thank the fanatics.com support staff for helping me. I am grateful for their help and understanding, especially Melina Nicolaides who took care of my mistake without transferring me to a million different people.
I will feel confident shopping at fanatics.com in the future, especially to celebrate the upcoming Phillies world series championship.

2018-07-30

Alabama wall plaque

"Damaged item that i had to return and get replaced,but Genevieve Busby help solve problem she done excellant !thanks"

2018-07-26

Great Service & Problem Solving

"After the Capitals won the Stanley Cup I bought a lot of stuff here. An autographed Ovechkin photo got lost in the mail. Thais Evans of Fanatics heard me out and began a replacement order. I thought that was great service since it could be easy to just make that up. Fanatics and Thais took me at my word and are getting my photo order moving again. I'm more than impressed and pleased with Fanatic's response. Great company, great people. A+++"

2018-07-23

Melina Nicolaides provided me with excellent customer service!

"timely communication regarding my concern, and the Return process was straightforward and easy to manage. Thank you Melina!"

2018-07-23

Top Notch Service

"Melina Nicolaides was very professional and efficient in handling an issue which arose from my order. She was very customer service oriented and communicated in a timely manner in rectifying the issue. She provided excellent service.

Thank you, Melina.

2018-07-19

Great Customer Service!

"Donna O’Donnell provided me with great customer service. I really appreciated all of her help! "

2018-07-18

Great Customer Service!!

"Genevieve Busby provided me with outstanding customer service! My problem was solved quickly and efficiently. I will continue shopping at Fanatics!"

2018-07-13

Exceptional Service!

"Donna O'Donnell provided me with excellent customer service and was amazingly fast in finding a soltion. "

2018-07-13

Melina Nicolaides top notch customer resolution

"I had purchased a very cool Denver broncos jersey display case ,upon arrival and unpacking I noticed damage as to a manufacturers defect . I contacted fanatics about the situation as to where Melina explained the process. She handled a situation where a first time customer might not return and she resolved the issue with my peace of mind and consideration for my NFL game used jersey being exposed to the elements longer than expected due to the unforseen situation. she had another display shipped out as soon as possible so i didnt have to wait even longer and helped me with the label to ship the defective display back. I also appreciate her understanding the circumstances and resolving the issue at hand with compassion and common sense which made me very happy = ) as I was stressed out after initially unpacking the display case I was sad and worried I would be bitter about the purchase . But no worries at the end of the day because fanatics has Melina Nicolaides and I would like to thank fanatics for allowing Melina Nicolaides to help fanatics customers! she really saved this experience from being salty to being a sweet one . I am patiently awaiting my new case which should arrive tomorrow = ) and I look foward to many future purchases with fanatics .very impressed with how my 2st purchase was handled despite the unforseen things happen and I understand that and fanatics and Melina really stepped up and delivered! "

Share Fanatics.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!