101 reviews

Shipping & packaging: 7.87/10
Customer service: 9.04/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.23/10
2018-05-18

Donna O'Donnell provided me with excellent customer service!

"Great communication found the tracking number i needed you are awesome thank you."

2018-05-04

Donna O'Donnell went above and beyond!

"I received a team-inscribed mini-helmet display case that had some slight scratches inside the top beveled corner, and within 16 hours of contacting customer service, Donna O'Donnell had the problem solved and reissued a replacement item for me. No hassle, super quick, and great communication. This is how e-commerce should be done! Great job, appreciate the no-hassle approach and helpfulness. "

2018-05-02

Melina Nicolaides provided excellent assistance

"I received a sports memorabilia item that was lacking a hologram registration sticker. Melina Nicolaides was very courteous and knowledgeable to help me get this item replaced within just a few days. She communicated with me repeatedly every step of the way to ensure the matter was resolved to my full satisfaction. Thanks Melina!!"

2018-04-27

Melina Nicolaides

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE, was given by Melina Nicolaides with her heartfelt and successful resolution of my issue about an incorrect shipping address. The item was a Limited Edition (3600), and Hand Numbered figurine. Melina kept her promise by phone calls and e-mail. She never let me down!
Molina's company is BLESSED by having such a sincere and efficient employee like you. "BRAVO!!"

2018-04-25

Great Customer Service

"Unfortunately I received my item damaged but I contacted customer service and Melina Nicolaides kindly helped me rectify the issue. She quickly responded to my concern and provided excellent customer service. I received a brand new item and my husband couldnt be happier! Thank you!"

2018-04-25

A+++ Customer Service, thank you Melina Nicolaides

"Melina Nicolaides was very helpful taking care of an item I needed to return due to being defective and poor quality. She was super responsive, listened to all my needs and worked her magic in the background to make it happen. Thank you Melina for the wonderful support!"

2018-04-23

Great

"I am always taken care of here!"

2018-04-20

Donna O'Donnell was extremely cooperative and helpful!

"I was very disappointed and dissatisfied when I received a damaged item that never should have been shipped in the condition it was in. However, Donna worked with me to intervene and contact the manufacturer multiple times until I was satisfied with the refund amount and the resolution I desired was agreed upon. She immediately issued the refund to my account. I greatly appreciate all she did to resolve the issue for me in a very timely manner. I will definitely be contacting her again with any problems I have with future orders. "

2018-04-20

Melina Nicolaides did a wonderful job

"Melina Nicolaides did a wonderful job helping me with a difficult return. The wrong item was sent and I initially had trouble figuring out what to do, but Melina was very prompt and helped get everything done quickly. My replacement item already arrived."

2018-04-20

Melina Nicolaides worked with me and took the extra time to make sure that I was satisfied.

"Melina, helped when I ordered the wrong item. I had lots of questions and she handled every one. Excellent customer service person. Well done!"

2018-04-19

Melina Nicolaides provided excellent customer service!

"Melina exemplified what customer service should be! She made the process easy for me & made sure Fanatics remains my go-to apparel shop!"

2018-04-18

Melina Nicolaides was amazing!

"She took me from never wanting to order from the website again to being a loyal customer. Did everything possible to help me and I appreciate the resolution we came to. "

2018-04-13

Melina Nicolaides provided me with excellent customer service!

"I had an issue with a coupon that was due to me for posting photos of my Underwraps autograph on social media. Melina was very friendly and extremely helpful with getting the issue resolved quickly!"

2018-04-12

100% Satisfied!

"I received an order that was damaged in shipment and was unsatisfactory. I had assumed that I'd be getting a refund but when I was put in touch with Donna O'Donnell at Fan Services and Support I told her that my preference would be a replacement. She was on top of the issue from our first email contact. She went out of her way to inform my of the information she could gather about the damage, in addition to working toward getting my replacement to me. She not only made things "right", she made things better than right. I am very impressed with Donna's efforts, thanks for the great service."

2018-04-04

Great response!

"Melissa Ospina and Vincent Gallo provided great customer service. Thanks!!"

Share Fanatics.com's store rating