Stores > Fanatics.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Fanatics.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-16

Genevieve Busby rocks!

"Great cs. Helped me with my problem and came to a very reasonable solution. "

2018-02-15

Lauren Alfonso Was Amazing!

"She made my return process so easy! Originally when I had called I was aggravated that the website wouldn’t allow me to return my order and vowed to myself I would never use mlbshops or fanatics ever again, but as soon as I spoke to Lauren she immediately was so sweet and helpful that I will def be using the company again! 6 stars!!"

2018-02-13

Great Service!

"Donna and Patricia were profesdional and couteos while proceesing my cancelled order. And fast!!"

2018-02-12

My Mistake

"I made an error when I completed my order, which resulted in my order being shipped to an address that we had not lived at in several years. My inquiry call was routed to Melina Nicolaides. She took time to fully understand the situation and clearly took accountability for handling my problem. Today I have the merchandise that I ordered and the turnaround time from start to finish was just a few days. Melina was awesome! With customer service that is that great, it is easy to share the good news with friends. Many companies talk the talk but do not walk the walk. Fanatics gets it done with people like Melina."

2018-02-08

Excellent responsive customer service!

"Two baseball cases that I ordered came with missing pieces. Donna O'Donnell was the representative who answered the phone and patiently worked through the process with the manufacturer and I had the missing pieces in less than a week. Thank you Donna O'Donnell!"

2018-02-08

Excellent Customer Service!

"Lauren Alfonzo was amazing and provided me with excellent customer service! Not only did she resolve my issue but she emailed in a timely manner to let me know! Thanks! "

2018-02-07

Excellent service

"I accidentally ordered 2 of same merchandise and Lauren Alfonso contacted me and corrected order for me awesome customer service "

2018-02-07

Great Service

"I had to make a change to my order and the service representative- Lauren Alfonzo did a great job. She was knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. I had my situation resolved in a matter of minutes.

Keep up the great attitude and service!

Great Customer Service

"Melina Nicolaides provided excellent customer service by helping me order a replacement for a defective item that I had received. She was able to process the replacement promptly, which I received in less than 48 hours from contacting her. Throughout the process, she was professional and courteous. She is definitely an asset to the company. "

Customer NO Service

"Interaction with customer service twice now. My shipment was lost and the first time they brushed me off. She was rude, short and did not convey any interest or concern for me as a customer -she says to me: "you will have to speak with FedEx" - who in turn sent me to USPS (because it was a "smartship" - which by the way, not so smart! I was on hold for more than an hour and the post office personnel was clearly annoyed she had to "help me"). The product was tracked and in a facility near my home town - but they could not (would not) reroute it. I was told to speak with Fanatics because "there was nothing they could do" - really? I don't buy that - So back to Fanatics - we all know how that went the first time. So after calling back and waiting on hold for another 10 minutes they tell me they will reship and I ask if it can be expedited as it has been 3 weeks (on a 10 day ship)... This lady was also very disinterested in helping a customer. They will ship out a new product - see below for a separate but related complaint ** - to me - I ask for it to be expedited but I get this lethargic "I can't change that - but it is going to my supervisor and they will fix the shipping address problem" great but how will I know this is fixed? you should get an email by Thursday? Really? wow

** Are their internal systems so archaic they cannot resolve my problem with the initial shipment (e.g. change the address on the "smart ship") or at the final stage why is it so difficult to make your customer happy? I will not shop with them EVER AGAIN - I have purchased a number of items from them and I think they do alright - but honestly, they charge you to return stuff and there is better service out there -

Excellent Service

"Melissa gave incredible service and is a credit to your company and should be acknowledged. "

2018-02-05

Great service

"Melissa Ospina helped me with a problem regarding an order that was misdelivered and never arrived. She promptly reordered my item and even got it FedEx shipped to me. Thanks Melissa! :)"

2018-02-03

Great Customer service

"I had a issue and contact the company. Andrea Mendoza emailed me immediately with help. She took care of the situation and it is due to ship this week. Andrea was a pleasure to deal with!"

2018-02-01

Awesome

"Melissa Ospina was amazing"

2018-01-29

Thank you so much for taking care of this in such a perfect way!

"Melina was a super star. I was in a crunch trying to get Christmas shopping done and one of the items I ordered came to me broken. The replacement was a cinch. The team was understanding and made the process seamless. "

Share Fanatics.com's store rating

Fanatics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fanatics.com is not a merchant member
Fanatics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!