Stores > Five Four

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.03/10 2.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.62/10 1.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review Five Four by clicking a star below.
2017-12-04

Terrible Clothing

"Selected business casual at the beginning of my subscription, after 3 months I received nothing but sweat shirts and cardigans. When I explained this to the company they did not let me return the cloth and gave me no option but to cancel my membership and waste almost $200 on cloth I could not wear.

Do not use this service

2017-11-04

"You can’t cancel your subscription unless you call number the number is always busy or is out of service you can never get a hold of them people to get a hold of them actually cancel their subscription have to do so three or four times before they even actually cancel it I couldn’t get them to cancel my **** so I actually had to go and report my debit card stolen so that I get a new debit card numbers of the **** couldn’t charge me any more **** clothes overpriced as **** **** service the whole thing is **** ****"

2017-10-27

Not my style

"Have had it for a couple of months, clothes run a little smaller/tighter then I'm used to. Wouldn't pick these clothes out myself at a store, but I suppose they are stylish. Feel like these clothes have me looking like Justice Beaver."

2017-10-22

Don't get in trap

"if there was option for less than 1 star, I would give that to five four club. I usually don't write a review but this time I want people to make right decision. They are cheap class product, does not meet any standard. They have the worst customer service. They charged me for those **** things that I don't want. I tried to cancel the subscription but they were not will to do that at all, instead they rude as **** with me and still charge me for that month. The item was not even shipped but the denied to cancel the subscription. Don't get in trap. "

2017-10-02

Scammers

"They charged me $60 and just sent me a cheap $3 T-shirt and max $10 cheapley made jacket. They don't keep they word and end of the deal in providing quality and quantity of products for the money you are charge and worse is they don't refund you the money! You can get in touch with customer service to get a I'm sorry we can't help. Thieves! "

2017-08-15

They charged me during a pause

" I was on pause until September and they decided to charge me $60 in August I am a college student trying to pay my bills and now I can't because they decided to steal for me "

2017-08-14

Good luck trying to cancel

"I was a member for almost 2 years. I attempted to cancel 3 times and each was met with a different offer and even had my account put on hold. They then reinstated it without my consent. I wrote them to cancel it again officially before i got charged and that wasn't good enough. I am now waiting to be charged and this will supposedly be my last month. Most of the the clothes were good but probably not worth $65. I am more upset at how they treat the customer as a cash cow instead of an actual client. They could care less as long as they charge you for the next month. Go somewhere else."

2017-08-05

Don't do it!!

"First let's just say if you have any issues, good luck with their "customer service". Packages are routinely late yet they are very prompt with charging your card on time. If you want to cancel make sure you call and repeat it Mann time or else your account will stay active and you'll be charges for the next package and there is no refunds. Clothes are crap, service is crap. Take your $60 and just send someone to the store for you. You'll have better results and way less hassle. "

2017-08-01

Don't waste your money

"I've been with Five-Four for over a year. I've received a lot of packages. I can honestly say that in the hundreds of dollars that I've spent I've received about 6 things that I regularly wear. These 6 things are all shirts. So, essentially, I've spent over $100/per thing I wear. I feel I do t have bad style either when I buy my own clothes. For reference I shop at stores like Bannana Rep, PAC-Sun, Cotton On and occasionally Zappos. A lot of the merchandise I receive is just too "runway-Essie" if that makes sense..."

2017-07-27

Great for those too busy or lack the fashion touch.

"I totally disagree with all the reviews on this site. I have had three packages so far, and I loved all the clothes they sent me. I am 40, married with two kids. I don't have time to try and stay hip with current trends and wanted to update my look. So I thought I would try this club first from an ad promising double the stuff. I have to say that I got clothes that were perfect for what I was trying to update to. Clothing items range from a zip up sweater, socks, shorts, belts, no show socks, jeans and tee shirts. I wear all of the items, and have been complimented on them.

My complaints are on the lack of ease with which to cancel. Any company who makes you have to call in to cancel, or put auto bill on pause, who rethink this strategy. If your main goal is to wow customers, then why worry about making it hard on them to cancel? Second of all, THEY TAKE FOREVER to prepare a package and ship. I thought it was because they actually have stylist look at your profile and piece together outfits. Well that is not the case. This past month I was invited to pick my own package (which is a cool perk!) up to a dollar amount. Well I did and submitted my order last Thursday. To this day the package still has not shipped. That is just horrible. I will be cancelling and moving onto another club.

2017-07-26

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

"I joined this service for 5 month and it was the biggest wast of money. They don't take exchanges or returns on things you don't like. They give you cheap selections and things you will never wear. The picture you see on what you think your gonna get is decieving. I'm think you get and out fit like the show on their add pants, shirt, and maybe another shirt. Nope an out fit is 2 shirts, or shirt, belt and socks. For $60 I could go to a store and buy a true outfit pants, shirt, and maybe another shirt. We have a Ross here and spent less there and better quality then here . Strongly recommend not to join!!!!!"

2017-07-17

Bad company even worse in practice

"I joined the service on a whim from a Facebook ad on my cell phone. I went through the process of choosing my "style" and size but was kind of shocked when I got done. They had me provide my waist size but no leg length. I'm a guy with a rather long inseam from being 6'5". I shrugged and said, "Maybe i can do it on the computer." I entered my payment information and then went on to the initial order.

I was excited because there was a coupon for a double order at no extra cost. Hot damn! I'll place that order and they'll probably cue me for inseam then! Nope. I got into the checkout portion and realized that never once had they asked for my inseam. That put me on edge. So I held off on ordering and waited until I got in front of a computer.

Now, things got iffy really fast. That's when I found out about them not asking for inseam sizes. That's weird... I don't know many clothing manufacturers that don't hem their pants. Well, either really high end places that have them hemmed in the store while you wait, or really dirt cheap places trying to pretend to be the former. I got concerned because, hey, I'd put my payment details into this site... So, for fear of getting billed for crap I wouldn't be able/want to wear I sent an email in to cancel my subscription. No dice. I had to do the Live Chat or phone call. Hilariously, the Live Chat doesn't WORK. So I had to call in.

Here's where I got REALLY uneasy. I said I wanted to canecl my account, not subscription but account, and the guy says, "You don't have any subscriptions so there's nothing to do." To which I responded, 'Yes, I know. I never went through with the order. I want my ACCOUNT closed and purged from your systems.' "Well, we can't do that."

Congratulations to me. My credit card information is in the hands of a criminal batch of adolescents making minimum wage shilling **** clothes for sweatshop managers who like to pose as fashion experts. FANTASTIC. Then I found this site and immediately thought, "Well, that's what I get for not doing my research."

Terrible company. Funnelling account/subscription cancellation through personal interaction reeks of underhanded mentalities but even more so when they says, "Oh, it's for security." The security of your site was enough to take my payment details but not to canel my account? That's very suspicious and makes me think they use tactics like stalling, frustration, and repeated bargaining attempts to retain accounts. In short: my money says they're predatory and I'm expecting to have to fight a $60 charge on my card next month. FUN TIMES!

2017-07-14

Poor Service, Bad Fit, Low Quality

"signing up was easy; however, to cancel or pause service you must call customer service. Contact info is nearly impossible to find, and I found inconsistencies with posted hours of operations. Example open times ranged from (7:30am to 9:30am PST) Quality of product is low, but for $60 it's about what you'd expect. The fit however, is awful, and their exchange process and policy is horrible. Steer clear of Five Four."

2017-07-13

Cheap clothes - thumbs down

"The company tried to charge me for my second month before my first shipment even arrives. I now know why - their clothes ****. Cheap, thin, everything I would NOT want to wear out in public. Wet overprice and cannot recommend. "

2017-07-10

Absolute crap, and they are ****

"They sent me ugly clothes that are horrible quality. Total rags. Then they wouldn't accept a refund, them they kept charging me months after I cancelled. Criminals. "

Share Five Four's store rating

Five Four is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Five Four is not a merchant member
Five Four does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!