Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-01-29

Excellent Service, Clean, GREAT drivers, easy to use, extremely responsive.

"We chartered the entire bus as they don't sell individual seats. It was perfect. Excellent customer service, friendly and professional driver, the bus was immaculate and booking it was easy. Definitely going to use them again. "

2018-01-28

Simply the best.

"Best bus charter with modern and comfortable buses. Transport rates are standard and affordable, experienced drivers and comfortable and clean seats. Super fine."

Best Charter Ever

"My group travels regularly and this time we took the Florida Charter Bus Company! We'll be doing that again!! Our bus driver was amazing, had a sense of humor, respectful. The bus was amazingly clean. From the customer service planning our charter to the stops along the way to the end, this was by far my best experience! "

Will use again

"This is by far one of the best charter bus companies I have used in a while. This service was easy to use compared to their competition which seems like rocket science in comparison... after speaking to customer service they responded instantly with the clean upscale bus... Plus my guest said the fact that the bus driver was cool made their trip even better which is a plus for me as the host... Thanks I will be recommending..."

Florida Charter Bus Company

"I liked the buses, drivers & customer Service. the entire service was excellent."

2018-01-27

Great service and easy to work with

" I rented a bus from Florida Charter Bus company and it was a pleasant experience. The staff is super professional and their busses are well kempt. My family had no issues reserving the bus and the price was extremely fair. My dad drove the bus and he said that it was super easy to use. One of the things I value from a company is customer service. They were responsive and answered any questions we had during our trip. Would definitely recommend them to my friends and family."

A pleseant trip

"I need to transport about a dozen people for a picnic/reunion.The driver was friendly, helpful, prompt, and knew where he was going.He came prepared with road/ area information. The office staff was quick to respond to questions, and make sure that everything went well.They were punctual. Highly recommend, and will use again"

Share Florida Charter Bus Company's store rating

Florida Charter Bus Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Florida Charter Bus Company is a merchant member
Florida Charter Bus Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.