Stores > FragranceShop
  • FragranceShop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review FragranceShop by clicking a star below.
2017-12-10

They are stealing people’s money.

"To anyone about to shop at the fragrance store;
- [ ] This is the WORST company I have ever brought from in my entire life. Not only did a week later my “next day delivery” didn’t turn up, but I had to Phone and cancel it MYSELF as no-one was contacting me back. They then said I had to “wait for Hermes to confirm that they were returning my order before they can process a refund” and I would also receive “3 little free samples”.. low and behold, their customer services stopped responding to me. So it’s now been two weeks, I call their customer service line and waited over 30 MINUTES for them to answer. The woman then tells me she’s going to process my refund... so no-one has bothered processing it last week. Meaning if I hadn’t contacted them, they wouldn’t of given me my money back. Then they said they were “waiting for Hermes to say they’d sent it back” IT HAS BEEN OVER A WEEK AND A HALF. I am DISGUSTED at the customer service I have received. To top it off, the woman said she’d call me back at half 7 for me to make a complaint as she finishes at 9pm. I tried calling at 7:40 and it says offices are closed. You are the WORST company with the WORST customer service I have ever had to deal with. With customer service like yours I will not be surprised when your company goes bust like the rest. I am going to post this OVER and OVER again to make sure no-one makes the mistake I did.

2017-11-29

dont shop with them !!!!

"Ordered a wholesale for my Perfume Store and supposed to be eligible for free shipping since my order was over $95 but they charged me $56 shipping fee and I cancel my order and they charged me $14 cancellation fee lol. Dont do business "

2017-11-29

Useless

"Absolutely useless service. Ordered item, never received. Waited hours on end to speak to someone on their customer helpline but NEVER even managed to speak to anyone once, just kept on hold.
Still not resolved! Don’t know what else I can do?
Don’t trust these cowboys!

2017-11-02

Not true to ad

"Should have known the price was too good to be true. All alcohol and no fragrance. These are not the real thing. Pass this website up or you will be dissolved. My item went in the trash."

2017-09-07

FAKE, FAKE, FAKE

"These are fake items people, be aware!!! Also, look at the comments for every bad comment there is a positive one to follow it. They write there own comments!!!

Thankfully my credit card protects me against purchasing fakes and I can dispute the charge.

BE AWARE!!!!!

2017-08-21

nice

"Even arrived earlier than estimated. Wasn't disappointed with product. Everything I expected and more"

2017-07-13

After half the bottle I doubted it's authenticity

"So I purchased Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker after getting a roller ball in an ipsy bag. I love the scent it's so nice!
The roller ball is way better than the bottle that I bought on fragrance buy.com

I'm not sure if this website is worth your money. I will just go to shoppers for my perfumes again.
Lovely is a discountinued scent so finding it on this website was a bliss.
The bottle is half way through and it smells very chemically.

2017-06-30

Horrible!!

"They ship out Fed Express but they use the sub standard route and pass it off to usps..where it gets lost and then they want you to find out where your package is...save your time..it's already been 10 days and I still have not received my package and their customer service rep acts like this is my first done to order on line and informs me to "give it more time"...glad I'm not in a hurry...save time use a legit business...sounds like I should have read the reviews first...it's probably going to smell like water...I won't use them again!!"

2017-06-26

Horrible product and service

"Three colognes, all seem watered down and fake. Scent is weak and last 20 minutes. never buy from these again, 1 star is way too much for these. I though the cologne was genuine and threw away the boxes so now they are not interested, at least offer to inspect the product and if it's defective /fake and then box should not matter. It's a been a month now and still no joy. "

2017-06-07

This is how fragrance used to be made!

"Unbelievable quality and great price. My order shipped quickly and on time AND the best part is the fragrance is hand made, individually bottled and not pre-packaged. I felt very special receiving the fragrance I ordered. They use the same scent you request and individually create an oil of that fragrance for you that does not contain any alcohol or other types of filler. This is how fragrance used to be made back in the day. The oil lasts so much longer than a spray or Eau d toilette and is of high quality. They also give you a free sample of another fragrance that smells so good. "

2017-04-30

A great shopping experience!

"Other reviews almost dissuaded me from purchasing, however fragranceshop.com had my colognes at the lowest price. I ordered a large bottle of Creed Aventus and Green Irish tweed. My order arrived in 4 days. Both colognes are top quality real deal!!! I am VERY happy with my purchase and would highly recommend it!"

2017-04-21

Counterfeited perfume

"I purchased Carolina Herrera for myself and Amethyst perfume as a gift. CH had a hint of some perfume but 1. it was not even resembling CH and 2. perfume only smelled on the bottle and not after being sprayed on the body or clothes. I HAD to open the Amethyst simply because i was worried to give it without being sure. And unfortunately or fortunately, I found out that Amethyst is a counterfeit as well. I emailed the customer service explaining the situation and got no apology - just "we are selling a 100% authentic products" and a request to "return any unused item for a refund" within next 30 days. I also have to pay for return.
Of course I had to use it - how else i would find out that it's a fake?! Why 30 days?? and Why do I have to pay for the return.
i requested a refund. i will consider to send it on expertise for the fraud - same way cleveland2014a is going to address the issue.

2017-04-17

fraudulent perfume

"I got the fragrance "Christian Dior". it was Not manufacture-sealed and even did Not smell like Christian Dior.
perfume they sent to me was fake.

i requested a refund. i will consider to send it on expertise for the fraud.

2017-03-18

Not the same scent

"I purchased Polo by Ralph Lauren TESTER for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 4.0 oz. When I got the product, it smelled very different than the same product in the department store. I called them to inquire about the stinky smell and get a refund. They gave me an RMA but would not send a return shipping label because they supposedly are not set up for that. After paying about $7 to return the bottle with package tracking, they refunded only a portion of my purchase price. It looks like they want me to pay a restock fee of 20% as they wait for the next sucker to place an order for that same product. I am in the process of disputing it with my credit card company but they normally just eat the small difference and let the actual thief keep all of their spoils (pun intended)!
BTW, any reviews that I write on their website are never posted, big surprise, huh?

2016-12-29

Absolutely Awesome!!!!!

"I noticed some bad reviews and poor ratings about their products not smelling the same or being fake. That is extremely hard to believe. When I opened the products I purchased from FragranceShop I was wowed with the scent!!!! I can pretty much say it smells way better than what I am used to with the fragrances that purchased! Totally satisfied with their customer service and they are very accommodating...I wanted the larger bottle after already confirming my order for shipment because it was the better deal and they were happy to make the changes. I was very surprised and extremely happy. I ordered from Canada and they made sure my order was in Canadian dollars and I surprisingly did not pay any extra when my shipment came to my door. Most times when ordering from the USA there is almost always a hidden fees...which is very frustrating because you feel scammed. VERY HAPPY CANADIAN WHO WILL CONTINUE TO SHOP AT FRAGRANCESHOP!!!! THANKS FOR THE AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SATISFACTION!!!!"

Share FragranceShop's store rating

FragranceShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceShop is not a merchant member
FragranceShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!