Product & services pricing 5.36/10
Customer service: 4.64/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2018-07-11

Horrible return policy!

"Bought 200$ 14k white gold earrings, that looked very cheap and poorly made. Return policy states that returns are accepted, but not on custom-made products. Apparently, everything on their site is custom made, which means no returns. Very deceiving. Contacted customer service, got a short and rude email saying 'sorry can't help'. Would never buy from them again. "

2018-07-08

Excellent customer service.

"Earrings had a manufacturing defect. Quick response to e-mail. Rep offered replacement. Always had excellent luck with their belly rings."

2018-05-29

NO CASH RETURN

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I spent 700$ on jewelry here that all came broken and terribly made. the company refused to give me a refund ! The company takes days to reply they don’t care about their customers ! "

2018-05-15

Beware

"Beware of the return policy. I bought a nose bone as a gift for my gf. I have bought from them before with no issue. This item appeared the same but the ball on the bone was too small. I tried to return it but to no avail, apparently they do not allow returns on custom made pieces, but everything they sell is custom made....so...... I was told that the ball is twice as large as the stem, but there was no way of telling that from the description. The best they could offer was 30% off a new one, but now I am stuck with a $60 piece that is worthless to me. Nice to know they are unwilling to help customers out. Also, if you ask them a question or have an issue, expect about 3 days for them to get back to you, if they ever do. "

2018-04-19

Be Careful!

"I bought an earring that was the wrong size. Its was unopened, I just got the earring, looked at it and knew it was too big. After speaking to their team via e-mail and phone all they could do was offer 10% off and told me to buy their product again. Just horrible. What is the point of putting a seal on the bag to ensure its brand new and sterile and then claim that even though it's closed/still in tact, ya'll still won't do an exchange or refund? Now I have a brand-new, unopened but wrong sized piece of jewellery. 80 bucks down the drain.

Be careful everyone.

I even asked them if they could resize it for me and they said no. That they wouldn't want to "have their name attached to that".

Be careful newbies!

2018-04-10

Disappointed

"This was my first earring order. The diamond I chose was small, so small it was smaller than the gauge of my piercing. I didn't realize that, being their profession I'm sure they did. The earring goes right thru my ear. I contacted via phone and email to see if they could sell me a different head piece or plain order another earring. I've never heard back. Now I have an earring I can't wear. "

2018-04-09

AWESOME SERVICE!

"i ORDERED THE WRONG SIZE NOSE RING FOR MY FIANCE' BUT MARK THERE HELPED ME FIX IT IN TIME BEFORE THEY SHIPPED IT EVEN THOUGH ALL OF THEIR JEWELRY IS HAND CRAFTED TO ORDER. mUCH APPRECIATED MARK! ILL DEFINITELY USE YOU GUYS AGAIN IN THE FUTURE!

ps

aLOT OF THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS i'M SEEING, i SIMPLY DON'T BELIEVE. bASED ON MY EXPERIENCE, THIS IS AN AWESOME PLACE. i DONT USUALLY TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE REVIEWS SO I KNOW THAT IS THE CASE FOR MOST PEOPLE AS WELL UNLESS THEY'RE ANGRY ABOUT SOMETHING NOT GOING THEIR WAY AND THATS THE SENSE i GET LOOKING AT SOME OF THE LOW STAR COMMENTS I SEE. dONT BELEIVE THE HYPE PEOPLE, FRESHTRENDS IS GREAT AND HAS REALLY NICE JEWLERY FOR A GREAT PRICE CONSIDERING ITS SOLID GOLD!

2018-04-08

Love my rose gold curved barbells!

"Fresh Trends kicks ****. I emailed them about custom 18g rose gold curved barbells with 2mm balls and was quickly sent a link to order them. I was skeptical because the prices were lower than other places I found. And the reviews about delivery troubles years ago scared me. But I received them in like a week (they weren't even expected to ship for 3 weeks). Best of all they were exactly what I wanted. Marcus was great at answering my questions and assuring that they would be delivered on time (I had an upcoming vacation). I would recommend going for it! Beautiful work."

2018-02-28

The smallest nose ring ever!

"I paid $21.95 for a gold ball nose bone. The ball and the bone end are the same size. Can't tell which end is which, is how small it is. Then to find out no refunds, store credit or exchange. Ok but then you are going to charge a $6.95 restocking fee for that little thing!!!!! Will never purchase anything from Fresh Trends again!!!!!"

2018-01-17

really great service

"great selection of nice jewelry for a good deal too but the best part is by far the service. marcus there helped me out with exchanging an order after I accidentally ordered the wrong size for a new piercing. he didnt ask me a million questions or give me a hard time even though it was my fault, he just helped me. definitely a satisfied customer who will be coming back and telling others about you guys.

rock on marcus! thanks again!

2018-01-16

Worst Customer Service ever! Complete waste of time

"I have waited three months for a $149.99 order, and when I asked where my package was they could not provide an answer.
When I enquired about a partial refund, or a full refund if the order did not come through, they asked me if I gave the wrong address.
The also asked me to call my local customs office to see if it was being held up

2017-12-27

No refund

"No customer support on a faulty product and no refund.. spent $300. Ends of lip rings don't come off..14k gold..useless"

2017-12-18

good service

"I ordered some piercings for my daughter and had no idea what I was doing. Of course I ended up ordering the wrong size but marcus there helped me sort it out no questions asked to get me the size I need in time for Christmas. Appreciate the good service. Will definitely shop with you guys again."

2017-12-12

Give Marcus a Raise

"Marcus, I know you said that you would be happy if I just took the time to write an honest review for you guys but good work deserves recognition and reward. Ive shopped with freshtrends a maybe a half dozen times now in just as many months, there has been some kind of issue at least half of those times (a piece of jewelry i received was wrong, a piece i ordered was out of stock, i ordered the wrong size by mistake, etc.)

Each time there was an issue, I called or emailed freshtrends and got a very quick and more than satisfying resolution from the customer service manager, Marcus. I know some of the issues were my fault, but some of them weren't. If it wasn't for Marcus being so great at keeping customers happy, I would've taken my business elsewhere by now. But because I do love FTs selection and prices and mainly because I know Marcus will be there if I need help, I will continue to shop with you guys and recommend you to all my friends and family. Merry xmas, FT

P.S. Give Marcus that raise ;)

2017-12-02

Very good business flow

"Ordered twice already, every time it is a very fast process and I got my order even earlier than expected delivery! They are trustworthy and customer service is A one

Share Freshtrends.com's store rating