Stores > From You Flowers, LLC

Product & services pricing Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review From You Flowers, LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

NEVER ORDER FROM HERE

"I ordered a PREMIUM $70 flower arrangement to be delivered to my sister's house for her 60th birthday. I set the delivery date to the date of her birthday. Not only was it delivered early (the day of her son's DEATH) but also was absolutely nothing like what I had ordered and only contained SIX flowers total with no card attached. When I called the company to make them aware of the issue, they were not even aware that the flowers had been delivered. Not only did they not offer a refund, but put me on hold and forgot about me. When I called again two days later, they informed me that they could offer me a gift card, when their website says FULL REFUND. When I told them this, they said the only way I would be able to receive a full refund is if they can go to the house and PICK UP the flower arrangement they delivered 5 days prior. This is absolutely ridiculous customer service. I have never had such a terrible experience with a company in my life. The refund was never the issue, it was that I was left completely embarrassed as to the quality of what was delivered and the date it was delivered to my sister. And instead of getting an apology from the company, I got the run-around. I would never recommend this company to anyone. "

Utica, NY
2017-05-21

one day scam

"I ordered flowers to be delivered on Friday, one day same day delivery. The flowers never came on Friday, but I got an e-mail at 4:30pm from, From You Flowers promised the delivery on Saturday. They never came ton Saturday and never notified me. I went on the website to see what was going on, my account said will be delivered on Monday!!! I cancelled the order and the customer service person never said they were sorry. Nothing. The same day service is a scam to get your business."

2017-05-16

Buyer Beware!!!

"Buyer Beware!!!! I purchased flowers for my cousin the day we found out she was diagnosed with lung cancer, I paid $70.00 for the largest arrangement along with a Mylar balloon for same day delivery, she received the wrong arrangement, in fact it was a cheaper and smaller arrangement, no balloon, and the writing on the card was the likes of a 3rd grader. I called to have them fix the order and resend the one I purchased, the following day she received the order but without the $5.00 Mylar balloon I paid for. I called to speak with the manager, whose name was Jazmine who did not provide professional customer service. The purpose of me sending the large arrangement that day was to brighten up my cousin's day from receiving such devastating news and she was being discharged from the hospital that day. After speaking with Jazmine the supervisor she only refunded me a small percentage of my purchase and stated I would receive a FREE floral arrangement, FREE delivery at any time and to just use the confirmation order number form the original order. I was still not satisfied, but accepted the offer. I recently called From You Flowers to receive my free arrangement with free delivery and spoke with a representative by the name of Jose to order a Mother's Day arrangement after explaining the offer and ordering he stated I would have to pay $34.00 I explained again what the manager Jazmine stated and Jose hung up on me. I am so disgusted by this company and can not believe they are still in business, I also noticed that they advertise with their logo that News 8 (from 2009) gave them an excellent review, well that channel is in my city and I will notify them of how their company logo is being used to promote false advertisement along with the From You Flowers logo. Either this company needs to revamp the whole business or shut down. I will file a complaint along with the OVER 700 complaints towards this company with the BBB, someone needs to step in, this company is taking hard working Americans money and are not able to produce the service it advertises to provide. SHAME ON YOU- From You Flowers. I pray theses complaints and issues get addressed.

*******UPDATE 05/17/2017******

I would like to provide an update from yesterday's post, after posting my frustrations from my experience with From You Flowers I received an email requesting more information in order for the company to follow up and possibly rectify the poor customer service that was provided. I provided the information and this morning I received a call from a representative by the name of Elvira and after careful review of my complaint, the company resolved my issue in an expedited and professional manner. I received a full refund and a courtesy flower arrangement free of charge along with free shipping. I was assured by Elvira the company will follow up with the two employees that handled my order and apologized again for the horrible customer service I received. I believe every company has the ability to redeem their reputation by owning their mistake and by handling the customer with care. I would hope From You Flowers company would take a look from a different vantage point and restructure, retrain, and possibly market their brand with a fresh new look in order to polish up their diminished brand and take a new step forward with an apology to every customer who has had negative business dealings with them. In this day and age, people look for integrity within a company with an excellent customer service disposition and because with all the hard work it takes to build and maintain a company's brand, it can all be destroyed in a matter of a few swipes of the keys in reviews and poor customer service habits. So I want to say THANK YOU Elvira and From You Flowers for your due diligence in resolving my issue. KUDOS!

2017-05-15

Mother's Day disappointment

"You order one thing and get another. It looks like they went to the grocery story and got the cheapest thing they could find. "

2017-05-15

Don't expect a timely delivery or notification

"Worst flower delivery experience ever. The arrangement was for a miscarriage and should've been delivered Friday. I wasn't notified that there was a delay. The arrangement finally arrived Sunday and the flowers were wilted, almost as if they had been sitting in a car since Friday. I called customer service Monday morning. They offered to send another arrangement, however the opportunity had passed and so I requested a refund. After 26 minutes on the phone with customer service, I am finally told I will receive a refund. I will never use this company again!"

2017-05-14

They Failed to Deliver Mothers Day Flowers on Mothers Day - Need I Say More?

"From You Flowers failed to deliver Mothers Day flowers on Mothers Day, providing no explanation, offering zero customer service to fix the problem, and above all, they abused the trust I gave them to deliver flowers to my mother on her big day. BIG FAIL to an organization that failed to come through as promised, and a company that does not seem to care about its customers in the least! "

2017-05-13

A Fraud!

"Horrible. They do not use local florists- they use "vendors". For $50.00 I received a handful of almost dead, cheap stems. Cannot call it an arrangement. Looked NOTHING like the photo online. Worst business. Go elsewhere. You will be disappointed at best and most likely horrified as I was. The stems my florist threw out today look better than what I received for Mothers' Day."

2017-05-13

From you flowers....FORGET IT!

"This is the sixth time overall that I have ordered from this website. And out of those six, this is the second time they have not delivered! So if your comfortable with a 66.6 % delivery rating...by all means use this website. But if your ordering for something important such as an anniversary, birthday, wedding, mother's day, father's day, graduation, or just because...I would forget this place. Nothing is more frustrating than paying for something you think will be delivered, only to be found out it's not. And, no one call's or email's you to tell you why it didn't happen. Just a....here's your money back...sorry you missed your special occasion....we were too busy for you. Maybe next time."

2017-05-04

HORRIBLE!!! NERVER EVER AGAIN

"Ordered an arrangement two day prior and pay extra for morning deliver..... I was told it would be there before 5:00PM. They called the florist; flowers were not out for delivery and would be out within a few hours!!!!
I was sending this to a business address... 5:00PM delivery.
They offered to me refund for morning delivery charge and 15% discount... I need the flowers delivered in the morning not my $4.99. I could have easily ordered from another more REPUTABLE place.

2017-04-30

So disappointed! Never again

"Soo disappointed! the flowers does not look as it is shown in the picture.. way very less flowers. So embarrassing! Never again! Wish could post the picture to show you the difference "

2017-04-25

They **** and they know it

"I wish I would have read before I ordered The person I ordered for wasn't there so they left them with someone else, "

2017-04-11

Rude and give excuses

"I called and asked to deliver flowers to my sister for her Birthday. First I am told that the day before her birthday, is not good. So they will deliver them on Sunday April 9th, 2017. well I get a call on Sunday and they have to deliver Monday...Ok I take this yet again. Then on Sunday afternoon, I get another excuse why they can not deliver Monday and would it be alright to have Fed ex or UPS deliver them in 3 to 4 days...Well hell no it is not ok. I cancelled the order.
But besides that..I wrote a message to my sister with my nick name on it and my dog....Well I was asked what the note said....and then she says well who are those people....I believe that if I wanted to send a note from Joe blow across the street it is none of her business. I will never ever use them again. I found a local Florist and will call her from now on.

2017-04-11

This is a scam! Stay away!!!

"I ordered flowers for an important event. Same day delivery. The flowered never arrived... I contacted "From you flowers" and have not gotten any human response.
Don't use these crooks if you really want flowers.

2017-04-10

Worst Customer Service In History

"WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a Fruit Basket total about $120. Flowers never delivered, talked to Brittney at customer service around 8pm who said that the girl I spoke to on Tuesday (Amanda) canceled the order and never put it through again. Mind you she said canceled and They still took the money out of my account. Brittney apologized that they messed up the order, then proceeded to place the order through and told me that the flowers would arrive to the recipient by Sat. Friday I receive a phone call from customer service to call them back, when I do call them back they tell me that they can't deliver the flowers on SAT. because I didn't pay the extra shipping fee for Sat. deliveries. (ON AN ORDER THEY MESSED UP) Demanded to talk to a supervisor and got Andrew. I was irate at this point and he placed me on hold 2 times for several minutes a piece after I told him he better find a way to get flowers out ASAP after I was told the day before they would be. When he finally got back he said he would find a florist in the area and see if they can do a Friday delivery if possible, if not then they would get to the person by Sat. If there are any issues getting flowers out I will give you a call. Saturday rolls around about 4pm. No Flowers. Called customer service again and asked for a supervisor the girl told me she was a supervisor (her name Tisha) she said the flowers won't get to the person til Tuesday, and I lost it. I demanded to speak to her superior, and she put me on hold. When she came back she said she could offer me a refund on my order, I was livid, I demanded to speak to her supervisor again and she then transferred me after saying that she would since the call was getting "escalated" beyond her ability to help. Talked to her supervisor (I think his name was Dion?), found out that Andrew never actually did anything after he hung up the phone with me on Friday. After reaming him out for now several days of phone calls and frustration, stress, and disappointment; Demanded my refund, could care less what they now did with the week old flowers that were probably wilting by now, and I asked if I would be receiving an email confirmation for the refund. He told me absolutely.... Its now 11:11PM Monday, I have not received any such emails. ( I'm aware that any refunds to my card will take several days to process) I work Clothing retail customer service, I deal with people face to face rather then over the phone. If I did half of the things this company has done to me in a matter of days, I would not have a job. This is truly the worst customer service I have ever seen. I ADVISE YOU: I WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN, AND I WOULD AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST.

If you doubt the authenticity of my purchase I will have no problem posting a copy of the order/receipt.

2017-03-31

Awful

"I should have known better and usually I do...However, the past 2 weeks at work have been super busy. I ordered some flowers for a customer who's pet recently passed away. The flowers were suppose to arrive today but were delayed with no new information on when they should arrive. I called the company to see if they could send me a new arrangment, since my current arrangment was sitting in a truck, who knows where. The customer service I recieved was terribble. The gentleman I spoke with said that he isn't UPS and he couldn't make the flower arrive sooner....He then told me that he would be happy to place a new order for me. I told him I already paid for flowers and I will not pay for more, I want the flowers I ordered delivered on the day I requested, if he can't make that happen then I would take a refund and shop somewhere else. Long story short, after waiting on hold for 12 minutes, he finally got approval to have another arrangment sent with guaranteed same day delivery. I thanked him and went on about my day. The flowers arrived and I thought it was a practical joke. I waited for the lady to come back with the real arrangment but she never did. This is what I paid $66.00 for? I called customer service and after 24 minutes of being passed around to 3 different people, I finally spoke with someone who agreed to refund me. I am beyond mortified with my experience and will never again order flowers on line, especially Fromyouflowers.com. "

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member
From You Flowers, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!