Stores > Frontier Computer Corp.
  • Frontier Comput Frontier Computer Corp. Elite Status

1275 Business Park Dr
      Traverse City, MI US
      Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5pm EST.
      231-929-1386
      231-929-3042
      support@frontierus.com
      231-929-1386

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Frontier Computer Corp. by clicking a star below.
2017-03-13

Fast and Friendly

"Always ready to help and always friendly.

Order was fulfilled quickly and got to my door fast.

Now my customers are happy so I am happy too!!

2017-03-03

Purchased MAX-HD2-LTE-US-T Router

"Jon Grote was great! He worked with me on price as well as a timely delivery. The first unit was actually defective (after a few days it died) so I highly recommend purchasing FrontierCare. Jon was also very helpful with replacing my unit the next day! I will order from Frontier again should the need arise. Thanks!"

2017-01-10

Great source for IT hardware at reasonably discounted prices, great service

"Great customer service, very large inventory of products, very reasonable pricing.
Very helpful with product recommendations.

2016-09-19

Thank you for your excellent service!

"We needed a hard to find Power Supply Unit and Frontier came to our rescue.
They provided excellent customer service, the part needed arrived on time and was exactly what we needed.

2016-08-10

Keepin' The Customer Satisfied!

"Older, rare, hard-to-find, Solaris Workstations were located and shipped to us in good condition, on a timely basis, and at a reasonable price. we appreciated the intelligent, warm and personal service Emmett and Frontier US provided."

2016-06-08

Frontier Computer Corp was FAST and RESPONSIVE

"We contacted Frontier when another supplier was unable to deliver. Frontier was excellent to work with from getting a quote to ordering as well as receiving tracking information and invoices quickly. "

2016-05-18

Wish I had known about them sooner

"I called the company, next thing I know I am getting a quote in my inbox. The level of assistance with them was / is fantastic. I am glad to say that this is by far some of the best customer service I have ever gotten. Not only were they helpful in getting items to me fast, but the people know their stuff. Any question I asked was answered quickly and precisely, to the point where they were able to answer specific questions as quickly as I was able to ask them.

The transaction went smooth, at no point was I left out of communication. The products shipping as quickly as I could get a PO to them.

I highly recommend their products, the attention to detail is by far the best I've worked with. This company is going places, all the other "guys" (you know who you are) need to pay attention.

2016-04-25

Great Service

"Jon with Frontier was great to work with and took very good care of me as a customer. All products were received as promised, and I will order from them again very soon."

2016-04-14

I am a satisfied customer

"The sales representative answered all my questions and helped me to do a smooth transaction.
Thanks, Corey.

2015-12-08

"I was completely blown away with Frontier!

This rating site limits my to rating them a 5. They earned 10 Stars!

1) Prices were very competitive
2) Service was over the top
3) Their knowledge was impeccable!

2015-10-07

"Very knowledgeable, quick responses, very good prices and great customer service"

2015-07-30

"Staff was extremely knowledgeable, friendly. The gentleman in their parts department immediately informed me there were two different models of the HP part number I provided, and he helped me select the correct item. Wonderful service!"

2015-05-20

"This is my 2nd purchase from Frontier. My 1st purchase, there was an issue with shipping ( UPS error) but Frontier took full responsibility and shipped a new unit at their cost and made everything right. The customer service during this issue was excellent. It is for that reason that I have made this 2nd purchase and plan on more in the future based on my past experience with them. They always follow-up to make sure you are completely satisfied. "

2015-05-19

"Thanks for your wonderful service!"

2015-03-31

"Absolutely professional! The service on both the sales and after-sales sides have been timely and supportive. Our rep provides after hour email support and ships our orders immediately to support our business requirements.

We recommend Frontier and will continue to provide them our business.

Share Frontier Computer Corp.'s store rating

Frontier Computer Corp. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Frontier Computer Corp. is a merchant member
Frontier Computer Corp. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.