Product & services pricing 10/10
Customer service: 6.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10/10
2018-09-18

No Response for Quote Request

"This is my first experience with this company and it hasn't been good. I called and was told to email my quote. I emailed a quote on Friday and I was told that I would get a response right away. I waited until Tuesday because I did not receive a response and after waiting on hold for about 15 minutes, I finally spoke to someone. I was told that I would receive a quote by the end of the day and I still did not receive a quote. It seems as though they don't value their customers. "

2018-08-16

Great Experience with GOGO

"GOGO Charters were a great bus company. we called at 530 AM to book our bus and their rep james answered the call and booked the charter. very impressed with the speed and quality of service "

Impressed By GOGO Charter

"We used gogo charter for a church trip we had. Excellent service and clean buses. Their rate was significantly lower than the other two quotes we had. "

2018-08-15

GOGO was literally on the GO

"I called GOGO Charters to rent a bus. Man these guys are fast at setting up the charter. They instantly emailed me a quote and I was able to book the entire trip online. Highly recommended!"

GoGo Charters Made Bus Rental Easy

"we charted a bus from GoGo charters and wow are they good. Their rep answered the call in the early hours of the AM and confirmed the entire trip on the first call. thanks for the excellent service. "

2018-04-13

Couldn't even get a quote

"I called them six (that's right, six!) times, and each time was placed on hold and then, after a few seconds, was cut off. Not sure why I kept calling back, but I did. Each time I told them that it was happening and that they had a problem with their phone system, and they would argue with me and say it was my fault. (Right, like I was calling them back repeatedly just so I could get hung up on! And even if it WAS my fault, is that the way to treat a potential customer? Are you kidding me?) Finally convinced one of their "salespeople" to not put me on hold and take my information, in case we got cut off (duh!), which we then did--of course!--and then he called me back. He took the information for the trip I wanted to charter a bus for, then proceeded to tell me it was my fault that I kept getting cut off. Apparently it was more important to him to be right than to make a sale, or even give me a quote. Can only say that, even if they do bother to email me a quote, if this is the way they treat customers and this is the kind of service I'[m going to get, I don't think I will be using them. Good luck if you do.

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-02-28

Great Time

"Clean and comfortable buses. Very spacious and professional drivers."

2018-02-27

exellent charter

"wooh! a wonderful bus charter we enjoyed a two days hire.this company has experienced drivers, modern buses,fair rates.i will keep on coming back again."

Your the best

"I planned a big trip to greatwolf lodge with 30 of my closest friends and family. I randomly found GOGO on the Internet got into contact with them. Immediately I loved the customer service satifisfied endly and helpful they were. The bus was flawless, very clean, great driver who was very nice and interactive. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Very satifisfied customer here "

Amazing service

"The experience I had with GOGO charter was a dream! I needed a good 25+ seat bus for a big family reunion and after coming across GOGO I couldn't be happier. The driver was very professional , the bus was spotless and most importantly it showed up and dropped us off on time. Great charter company! "

A lovely traveling experience

"This company was a sheer delight to work with. Not only was their customer service representatives warm and friendly, they delivered the bus with the specifications that I wanted. The bus the company sent me was new when compared to other buses I had tried in the past and was able to accommodate the twenty plus people I had on board with enough room for traveling bags and other items. I have been on touring experiences but this one through this bus was nothing that I have experienced before."

Very good services

"Very good experience and clean buses"

Excellent services

"This is the best company. They have best buses I'm impressed"

2018-02-25

Excellent, reliable service

"I am extremely satisfied with GoGo Charters. We hired this a bus form this company for a trip to Washington D.C. The driver was on time and very patient with our 45 5th graders. Would definitely hire for future trips "

2018-02-24

Great time

"I had to charter a bus last minute ,not only did GOGO give me immediate reservations,it was a large size bus,very clean ,spacious and safe ,greatly enjoyed the ride ,and kids had a great time thank u so much ,would definitely recommend and use again."

Share GOGO charters's store rating

GOGO charters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GOGO charters is a merchant member
GOGO charters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.