Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10

Highly recommendable company

"I will highly recommend this company to those who are travelling for big events like wedding ceremonies.
My work mates and l decided to attend our friends wedding.
We were very surprised because the bus carried all of us.
We enjoyed the ride to our best.
The bus was very new and clean.
Everybody was just starring at us.
What a lovely company!

Excellent Service

"These guys were great- I needed a last minute transportation service for my bachelorette party, and these guys made it happen. I am so grateful to them for making my party a success! We were all very impressed by the cleanliness of the bus as well as the courteous driver. If it wasn't for their quick and responsive service, I don't know what I would have done. Since then I've recommended them to several people for large group gatherings. Big thumbs up!"

great service

"I put together a 3 day tour of LA, back in JANUARY 2018. I was very pleased with Gogo Charters. The drivers were knowledgeable of the LA area and so helpful with my travelers. The buses was top rate. I used different driving each day. I was very pleased with this company and plan to use again."

Good going GOGO!

"We hired a bus for an event and had a very good experience. The new neat and clean bus was very inviting. The customer service was excellent and the driver we got with the bus was very friendly. It started to rain heavily on our way, but the driver maneuvered the bus effecientlyand we reached our destination safe. We will surely come back again and will recommend to friends and family."

Love this service

"Used this service for a group road trip and it was great, we had an amazing driver and it really made the trip hassle free. The fact that we didn't have to pay for individual seats was awesome, and it really made getting the bus a way easier process. I would recommend! "

Incredible bus company.

"Modern and classic buses. Their hiring rates are friendly. Also they have a nice management. Awesome."

Excellent

"Our company used charter bus to visit various sites and it was a very nice experience. The bus had ample space and was very clean.Their customer service was great, everyone was so friendly. They are simply the best, everyone enjoyed the trip."

Recommended

"I have used them three times recently and I do not have a regret at all. Very reliable and professional. The buses are clean and cosy"

Clean Buses

"I have used several charter buses and I have to say that GOGO charter bus is one of the best and clean in the industry, They are so good that I have always used and referred them to my friends"

Extremely Good Services

"I just have to say that they are the best in the charter industry. Clean buses. Quality music. Professional and lovely staffs. I highly recommend GOGO charters"

Best experience ever

"use these buses. My girls and I used it for an out of town trip and it was amazing. Their prices are fair compared to others. The bus was also very clean and had everthing that the others lacked. You will never go wrong with them, I will definatly recommend them to anyone who wants to use buses."

Best Customer Care

"The services they offered was much better than other services that I have ever come across. I appreciate their effort in making the buses comfortable and very cool with some good music. I AM GLAD i CHOOSE THEM OVER OTHERS"

Very lovely

"Very nice services.
I really like the company because of its quick response to customers.
The prices are very fair and affordable.
The buses are also very clean with highly trained drivers.
I really enjoyed the ride.
They are the best ever.

2018-02-22

"They have one of the best customer care services. All my questions were handled in a professional manner and I am glad I used their services"

Excellent Services

"I had an absolute experience when I booked one of their bus to ferry my staff. Everything was handled in a professional manner and I am glad they did accommodate us nicely"

Share GOGO charters's store rating

GOGO charters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GOGO charters is a merchant member
GOGO charters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.