Stores > Galls, Inc.
  • Galls, Inc.

859.266.7227
      help-desk@galls.com
      800.477.7766

Voice your opinion! Review Galls, Inc. by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

Low quality in everything they do and sell

"Bought a pull over job shirt for 72 bucks. It was really low quality with poor stitching. If I return it, I'll get 52 bucks back because they do not pay shipping. Wish I never did business with them."

2017-11-15

Almost a month later...still waiting.

"I ordered two pairs of uniform pants on 10/18. Two days later I received an order status update stating that the pants would be delayed, and would be shipping directly from the supplier on 11/01. It is the 15th, and I still don’t have my order. They claim my stuff shipped a week ago, but provided no tracking information. I’ll be looking to their competitors next time my uniforms need updating, and I’ll be cautioning my guys. "

2017-09-02

Disappointed

"Ordered a uniform shirt (had a large order) and it came used! You could see where the patches were sewn on and taken off. When I called the sales person seemed to find it humorous. Buyer beware!"

2017-08-12

Excellent customer service and extremely fast and FREE shipping!!

"Let me start by saying no I don't work for Galls...I purchase a Columbia jacket for my husband and within 5 days of purchasing the jacket was sitting on my doorstep. Will definitely buy again. "

2017-05-18

Got my order wrong twice!

" I ordered a flashlight for my husband and we received a rescue tool instead! I gave them a call, and surprisingly got a really nice customer service rep. She apologized and offered to overnight the flashlight and even keep the wrong item as their apology. We received a flashlight but not the one I had originally ordered! I returned the item exactly a week from when it was delivered, 3-4 weeks passed and I didn't see the amount credited back to my account. I gave them a call and this time around I got a really rude lady, with really bad customer service who had trouble understanding why I was calling and on top of that seemed upset that I was told to keep the wrong item that THEY had sent AND told I could keep. I told her I had no problem returning the item, I could careless about it honestly, but that I needed my money back for the flashlight that was the wrong item AGAIN. She put me on hold, then after a couple minutes comes back and says "we will refund your money" Geez, it was such a hassle experience and we will not be ordering or even consider buying from here again.

2017-05-13

Bad customer service and terrible shipping

"I work law enforcement so I saw a new vest I wanted and it needed to be shipped to someone law enforcement. I called to set up my account and send in my ID for law enforcement verification. All said and done I called back later in the day to order. The lady gave me a lot of attitude because the price on my phone was cheaper than what her end showed. So she had a tech support associate correct the price for me. Perfect! Then she says this item is in stock you should have it in about two weeks! Even better! After two weeks and the order still saying "processing" I called and was told it wouldn't even ship for another two to three weeks. I ordered on April 24th and it wasn't expected to ship till may 24th. Very unsatisfied and will not order from galls again. Will make sure all my buddies in the department won't make the same mistake I did. "

2017-04-25

Try make make an order

"Same, customer service horrible, almost 2 months for make an order. terrible!!!!!!!!!

2017-01-28

garbage

"Look if I could give any less than 0 stars I would put a negative 5 "

2017-01-13

Horrible Customer Service - Called to harass me about "fraud concerns"

"I ordered a Pelican Elite Cooler ($303) from their website. I received this e-mail from their support:
"In order to rule out the possibility of fraud, we will need a copy of your driver’s license to verify you reside at the BILLING address. It can be e-mailed to credit@galls.com. Unfortunately if we have not heard from you before 01/16/2016 your order will be cancelled."

I responded with a question as to why, since both the billing and shipping addresses were the same (differing addresses can be an indicator of fraud).

I received a call from the representative minutes later explaining that this item is popular with fraudsters. She lacked concern or compassion for the situation. She insinuated I was criminal because she "looked up my address" and didn't find a record of my name.

I've lived at my current address for about 8-9 months and I was able to verify my address using two services, one being Spokeo.

I sent a copy of my Amex statement minutes after the phone call but didn't get a response until a day later.

I canceled my order. I'd rather support companies who don't harass their customers and provide better support.

Do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere.
qmuniforms.com appears to be clone of Galls.

2016-12-30

Very, VERY poor experience.

"I ordered about $400 worth of equipment from Galls and paid $44 extra for 3 day shipping. Their website said items usually ship same day, their order confirmation gave me an estimated ship date of the 28th. On the 30th I emailed them because my order was still listed as "in-process" with an estimated ship date 2 days in the past.
Their customer service representative told me that a hold had been placed on my order without my knowledge, when the hold was released they changed my shipping option without my permission, and there was nothing they could do to change it despite it having not even been shipped yet. Furthermore, they had no idea when my order would arrive and still haven't told me why there was a hold in the first place, though I suspect it is because their billing page auto-filled the wrong city for my zip code. All they offered was a refund on the 3 day shipping and free shipping on my NEXT order, which will never happen.
If they had made any attempt to correct their failures I would have written it off as water under the bridge but their response was essentially, "better luck next time".
Would give 0 stars if I could.

2016-12-15

I would like to buy something

"I have been receiving ads in my e-mail from Galls like crazy lately. I decided to buy some things and tried to go to their website yesterday and found it is down. tried again today and it's still down. Guess I will drive the 50 miles to the uniform store instead of ordering from Galls. When I need to get uniforms, I don't have the time to wait on you to get your act together. Another sales opportunity missed. By the way, I am buying an outer vest carrier, 3 Uniform pants, 2 Long Sleeves and a Short sleeve shirt. That's about a $500.00 order but hey, you didn't need it right? You can pass up on these opportunities all the time and still survive as a business. "

2016-11-27

Got 4 pants, ordered on Monday, arrived Friday, good experience!

"Got 4 pants, ordered on Monday, arrived Friday, good experience! Fair price too, $38 for a pair of Tru-Spec 24/7 Lightweight Tactical 65/35 Rip-Stop Teflon Coated Pants! I got 4 different colors, all exactly as described, in great condition.

Everything went smoothly and I didn't have to deal with them like some have. I wan't to crazy about not being able to view my orders on their website. The only proof I had of the order transaction was the email they sent me, so verify that they have your correct email address. And take a screenshot of the order confirmation page. As a buyer, as a consumer you have to protect yourself as best you can.

Oh and they use UPS Surepost which means UPS picks it up and hands it off to USPS so tracking the package becomes impossible, like literally, they provide you with a "tracking number," but you can not track it at all, as in the number isn't valid. I bank with WellsFargo (I was with Wachovia before that) and they always get me my money if I have a problem with a merchant. So think about who you bank with as well.

2016-03-17

Satisfied

"The customer service at the store is great. If the store staff can't make you happy then you probably can't be happy. They are friendly, knowledgeable and professional. "

2016-03-08

So much for items on sale....

"I placed a order on 02/09/2016 got my confirmation and a notice saying they would not ship out until 03/01/2016. So today 03/08/2016 I call to find out the status.... Were sorry sir your card was declined... I ask when did that happen because the charge posted as soon as I placed the order... And have not been notified by my bank that they declined a charge... Response was 02/11/2016 and we emailed you a notice.. NO NOTICE was emailed to me so I have been sitting here for over a month waiting on items that will never arrive.. Representative tells me I can replace the order but it will not ship until the end of March... Really? And by the way you'll have to pay the full price of the items not what you initially paid for them when they were on sale... Totally disgusted... Will never recommend Galls to anyone again.... And plan on going to every place I can place a review.. After a phone call to my bank the following information was given to me. The funds were available for galls to take out on 02/09/2016 and were not taken up until 02/13/2016 at which the funds were released back to my account because they were not requested by galls. "

2016-01-08

"Provided payment (my own gold Amex), provided the billing address, provided the shipping address. Galls refused to honor my order because the shipping address is a "freight forwarder." Not only is it totally not Galls' business who receives the merchandise - why on earth should it matter if the credit card is legitimate?!? - but apparently the company routinely snoops around and investigates customers' residences. They did offer to ship to an international address, but at the cost of $55 (the whole order was $80!). They must think I fell off a turnip truck. Such price gouging is unconscionable and unethical. I hope they go the way of U.S. Cavalry, which used to be an awesome store until their customer service went down the can.

P.S. Don't bother emailing them; their response to every message is "Call customer service." Why do they provide email contacts if they do not use it to solve even simple issues?!?

Share Galls, Inc.'s store rating

Galls, Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Galls, Inc. is not a merchant member
Galls, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!