gamesdeal.com

Customer service: 0.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 0.36/10
2018-07-06

This place is a scam.

"Ordered Xbox live 12 month (instant) and it was far from instant. After several emails about "waiting for verification", I finally received a code. I put the code in 20 seconds after it was received (took the time to type it) and they code was already used. I used the chat for Microsoft and they confirmed that the code was used and not on my account. I have never left a review prior to leaving them everywhere I can about this company. Please, save yourself the trouble and don't give them your money.... if you do, don't say you weren't warned.

The good news for me is that Microsoft said they would make sure I got a valid code and my credit card company has been made aware as well.

2018-07-04

Sketchy PayPal phone calls after purchase

"I've ordered a Sims 4 DLC code for Origin about a year ago and I got the code alright and the game loaded just fine, no problems. I ordered another Sims 4 DLC code for Origin yesterday using Paypal, and, again, I got the code and the game loaded, but then I started getting constant phone calls from 402-935-7733 my Galaxy S8 said it was from Pay Pal (with the space) and I googled that that is indeed the phone number for Paypal, but when I picked up, no one was on the line. The voicemails they left were blank too. I checked my PayPal account and my bank account and nothing out of the ordinary appeared. That felt a little sketchy to me so I won't be buying from them in the future. cdkeys.com still proves to be a better service though."

2018-07-02

Unneccessarily delays sending codes.

"Accepts your money for the instant transaction then claims they have to verify before sending your code. Should be an instant transaction."

2018-05-26

Bought football manager been 24 hours and still not received my game

"Shocking never using agian "

2018-05-25

Fraudulent

"I bought a gift card digital code. They debited me immediately and then canceled the order and said they will refund me in 3 days. I have since reported to the financial crimes commission of my country. Beware! Use g2a.com they sent my product before debiting my account. "

2018-05-22

Never got my game

"Paid 31 dollars for a game never got it messaged their customer service and they never got back to me don't waste your money on this scam"

2018-04-20

Got code and it works!

"Was a bit worried after reading reviews but found it to be good service, fast responses and a working code.

2018-03-30

Poor Customer Response and attention to customer issues.

"Ordered four MS Office 2016 Pro. Received four keys with download instructions. However, the KEYS did NOT work. Contacted GamesDeal more than ten times over a period of five months (original Ticket ID: DCR-159-40845). Only responses received from GamesDeal was to "send screenshots" of the error. Sent screenshots five times via separate emails over the course of the five months. Never received a single response, nor a refund. Status of the original ticket still showsL "in progress". I do not trust GamesDeal. "

2018-03-26

Scam!

"Don’t buy from these people. I bought an Xbox live membership and was unable to redeem on my Xbox after they sent a link to redeem with. It’s a total scam! After contacting them, they will not return my money. I had to dispute with my bank for a refund"

2018-03-10

Very bad service.

"Very bad service.

Ordered Sudden Strike 4 and had to use a VPN to activate it illegally on there instructions. To then find the game in Chinese with no way to understand how to play it. Waste of money and no sign of a refund or credit for another game.

Emailed them on numerous occasions and ignored me.

Looks to me like the customer service and company itself is going from bad to worse looking at all the recent reviews.

I wouldn't use them again and would advise others to avoid.

Obviously a fake company

"Payments go to offshore account at Fortune Ocean Holding Limited. Google that company and see how THEY are also scam artists.

DO NOT BUY FROM GAMES DEAL!

Unless you like **** money away.

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION EITHER.

And if you have, consider monitoring your PayPal account very closely..

I didn't receive my order. I hit check out and then it went straight to my paypal act. I logged in and accepted payment but never got a chance to provide my email address then suddenly I have a confirmation page saying the code will be emailed to me. It wasn't. Because you didn't let me enter my email. Refund me please.

2018-03-07

Fraudulent to say the least

"Purchased multiple XBox Live Digital Download codes to be EMAILED to me. 3 days later, still nothing in my inbox/junk/spam folders AND today my credit card company alerted me to an $1100+ Fraudulent charge on my card. DO NOT PURCHASE A THING FROM THIS COMPANY."

Technical issues to blame

"Bought Xbox code, didn’t work, will not refund. "

2018-03-06

Still waiting for my refund...

"I bought a one month x box live subscription from them. They emailed me the code. The code did not work. I emailed them about it. They told me just keep trying to enter the code over and over again (WTF ?). That still didn't work. I emailed them back. They said they can give me a new code or refund. I asked for a refund. All of a sudden, they go MIA. A week later I still have not recieved my refund and they have ignored every email ive sent them in regards to the refund. "

2018-03-06

NOT A BAD DEAL

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE I THOUGHT I MIGHT COME BACK SOON"

Share Gamesdeal.com's store rating