Stores > Gameseek Limited

Product & services pricing Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gameseek Limited by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2015-05-11

"Item was delivered 3 days late. I rang up customer services TWICE each time they stated they will ring me back (they didn't). The game finally came through and the case was smashed to bits! Again I contacted customer services and after all the hassle all they offered was to replace the case (meaning I would have to post it back)."

2015-02-11

"Ordered a product. Two weeks later had heard nothing so emailed them to ask where it was. Their response? They don't even have it in stock, nor are they able to get the item from any of their suppliers! So why list the item on their website??? Nor did they bother to inform me about their mistakes until I actually emailed them. Even then, I had to open a dispute on PayPal before the money was eventually refunded several days later without comment or apology."

2015-02-04

"Bought an item from the gameseek site within rakuten but gameseek and listed the product incorrectly. They had used the wrong image. On contacting them they were completely useless and seemed to having zero interest in solving the problem. I would not use again, their customer service does not meet professional standards and are best avoided."

2015-01-30

"Hi I'm just writing to let you know I placed my order on 11th January & haven't received items yet thank you Paul "

2015-01-14

"Terrible experience. Avoid at all costs! Received a used and damaged game and Gameseek claims they did not sell it to me. I have the worst experience with Gameseek (the second one out of two already) than I have ever had with any web shop. I ordered a game here via Play.com. The game was supposed to be "NEW", what I received was, however, a used and damaged game and on the game box it was stated: "not to be sold separately". (Apparently, the game was part of the ZombiU Bundle (WiiU)). Probably, they thought that somebody ordering a game outside the UK will never complain if his or her consumer rights are violated. Guess what, they were wrong. The same day that I received it, I sent it back after having contacted their customers service and filling in the returns form. Now, most of my emails are ignored and Gameseek employees claim that they did not send this faulty item to me. Who could have done it then? Santa Claus? How could I have received it from Gameseek in their package? Do not buy anything from these people: they clearly commit fraud and deny any responsibility afterwards. See other (similar) negative feedback on Play.com or Trustpilot. You must be man enough to admit that you have made a mistake, but Gameseek employees do not know what it means and keep denying that this was the game they sent to me. Stay away from Gameseek!"

2014-12-31

"Ordered something on 11 December through Amazon and it still hasn't arrived. The tracking information is non-existent and the company still has not sent a replacement and it's been three weeks. They have not responded to my Amazon claim and if they do not respond within the next day I will take the voucher and purchase elsewhere. Complete lack of Customer Service, don't bother with these guys, shop elsewhere!"

2014-03-31

"Really impressed with GameSeek. When the first delivery failed to turn up, a replacement was shipped immediately. Their customer service is excellent and their prices are the best around. Bravo. More companies could learn from you. "

2013-01-14

"Bought two items from the store, birthday gifts for my daughter to use with the Nintende DSi. One car charger and one memorycard. The car charger got here fearly quick, the memory card never arrived. I have tried to contact gameseek.co.uk to see if my order was every shiped, or if it got lost in the mail, but they have yet to reply back, and we are talking two years now. I have sent them at least 5 e-mails and not one has been replied. I would never buy from this store again and I would not recomend anyone else to buy from them either."

2009-08-08

"I Buy 2 Games from this store, the first game was anno 1408 and they have it in stock, but need close to two weeks to send it, so i cancel all my orders, but im still waiting for my money.

There is no Customer Service, i don't receive an answer for my mail, or any answer for my orders.

Never again, this shop is no customer kindly.
Thank god, i pay with paypal, but i have to wait for an answer from seller (10 Days again) to take my money back.

Share Gameseek Limited's store rating

Gameseek Limited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gameseek Limited is not a merchant member
Gameseek Limited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!