Stores > TEMCo Industrial Power

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review TEMCo Industrial Power by clicking a star below.

Farmington NM
2018-04-18

Battery Cable Crimper

"Recieved item quickly. Was as advertised"

2018-04-13

Great cable and crimper

"Super flexible cable and nice quality insulation. Used the crimper to install lugs and it worked as expected. Very satisfied."

2018-03-26

Great Experience

"Product worked as expected. Arrived right away. The was a bent screw in the box. I contacted them and they mailed me a replacement immediately."

2018-03-16

TEMCo Hydraulic Knockout Punch TH0004

"Great product for a reasonable price. Fast shipping. Will by from this company again "

2018-03-16

Great Tool and fast shipping.

Recently I bought the TEMCo Wire and Cable Cutter for 4/0 Gauge. It cut cable like butter. The shipping was fast. I am happy with it.

2018-03-12

TEMCo Lug Crimper Tool TH0012

"Great crimper, worked as advertised. Very easy to use. Just put in the ring terminal and crimp. "

2018-03-02

TEMCo sells quality products at the best prices!

"I purchased a hammer lug crimper from TEMCo and the only tithing better than the tool was how ft the shield it to me. I highly recommend TEMCo to anyone wanting quality at fair prices."

2018-03-01

Great pair of cable cutters !!

"I ordered a pair of battery cable cutters for large 2/0 and 4/0 cables and I love them. I can now cut large cables all day. They were prompt with there delivery also. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends !!"

2018-02-27

buy from a company that has a good product and cares.

"i bought a hydraulic crimping tool, but befor i did i went around to differnt repair shops and asked the pro's what they thought and we looked and compared serveral differnt makes and hands down the best crimper was from tempco. take my word this is a good item and these guys will stand behind the product. i look for quality and i got it. "

2018-02-16

TEMCo Hammer Lug Crimper

"Great product from TEMCo! I used this to crimp 2/0 cable ends for a custom battery relocation project."

2018-02-13

Excellent Communication! Great product!

"Shipping was slow, but that ended up being the fault of USPS (what a shock, right?). TEMCo was more than happy to ship out a replacement, but fortunately the product showed up, as described, and TEMCo stayed in touch the entire time. Using this to make battery cables for a golf cart. Product works excellently. Thanks TEMCo! Will buy from you again!"

2018-02-13

TEMCo HD 10GA–400mcm DIELESS INDENT LUG CRIMPER TOOL Battery Terminal Cable Wire

"Ordered this item for my husband for his birthday. He was extremely happy with the tool. I was surprised with how quickly it arrived. I would recommend this company to anyone."

TEMCo Battery Cable Hammer lug Crimper tool

"I ordered the TEMCo Battery Cable Hammer Crimper - Wire Terminal Welding Lug Crimping Tool to assist me in my home solar project. I needed to crimp fittings on 4/0 copper cable, which is quite large. So far the Tempco crimper has exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this tool for major wiring projects. It does really good connection and the price was the best I found over eBay."

Toe Jack purchase

"Temco shipped us two 15/30 ton hydraulic toe jacks on 11/29/2017. We received the units, opened the packaging and stored the jacks. We needed the jacks for the first time over 8 weeks later and discovered one of the units did not retract. I called Temco and they sent a replacement that I had to pay for by credit card and they say they will credit back when the defective unit is received at Temco. Temco did offer to send a free replacement once they received the defective unit but we needed to get a replacement headed this way. We are shipping the defective unit back today once we receive the recall ticket from Temco. I trust Temco will honor the warranty and provide the credit for the returned unit as promised. Sterling at Temco has answered all of my questions and been helpful every time."

2018-02-10

Works Great!

"The swivel on the ram assembly is a real bonus"

Share TEMCo Industrial Power's store rating

TEMCo Industrial Power is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TEMCo Industrial Power is not a merchant member
TEMCo Industrial Power does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!