Stores > GlassesUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review GlassesUSA by clicking a star below.
2017-12-10

Endless arguing with Mr.Ford via email

"So far it GlassesUSA have been a disaster ! I sent the glasses back twice. They email back quickly and reliably, they sent me some 25 emails instead of just making the $300 glasses right. I am now waiting to see if they finally fix them, I will come back here to tell you. "

Rep reply posted Dec-11-2017

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear customer, Please know when ordering glasses online, we need all the details you send in to be exactly as stated on your prescription to make sure your glasses are made correct the first time. Know that we have all the information needed for your order now, we hope you enjoy the exchange order that was resent to you.

Thank you for ordering with us. We look forward to hearing good news from you about your new glasses! - GlassesUSA customer service”

Not satisfied

"I have ordered my glasss over two weeks and have not received it yet."

“Dear Socheata,

We apologize for your disappointment with the delivery time associated with your glasses and we certainly understand your frustration.

Your tracking number will be available within the next couple of days. You can also track your package via our website using your order number and email that used to place your order.

Thank you for your valuable feedback as comments like you have provided will help us to improve our services.

Byron, Michigan Verified Customer

Surprised!

"My husband nagged me constantly to buy glasses online to save money instead of buying them local. I wasn't a happy camper but to shut him up I ordered my glasses at GlassesUSA and saved at least $150. I had a negative attitude about buying online for the two weeks it took for them to arrive. Love the frames, lens (bifocals) and fit. Very Happy Customer and I hate to admit it but MY HUSBAND WAS RIGHT but don't tell him "

“Dear Gail,

We are so glad to hear that you are a Very Happy Customer.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

We look forward to your next order.

Nightmare

"Ordered 2 pair of glasses for granddaughters. First one shipped 11/27/17 and never made it to the shipper and hence we are still waiting for them. Glasses USA says it is not their responsibility once they are with shipper but DHL never received the glasses to be able to track. This is all on Glasses USA for not ensuring that they were received by the shipper DHL. Have contacted them numerous times by phone and by email. Have gotten nowhere yet they have my money and I still have no glasses. They don't seem to know what they are doing when you talk to them on the phone and when sending email they make a "TICKET" and send to appropriate party and then it takes forever for anyone to respond. Have now been waiting 5 days for a response from my last communication with them. Still no glasses and still no response and it has been alsmost 3 weeks. This was a simple single vision lens. Nothing special. The second pair was shipped with incorrect lens. Called and upgraded my lens to the super lens and they wasted no time in taking my money yet they shipped the glasses with the standard lens. Again spoke to them and sent many emails for a refund of the amount they charged me for the upgrade. On the plus side, the glasses that came were very nice and not cheap looking. My one granddaughter loved them but my other granddaughter is depressed because her glasses are nowhere to be found and Glasses USA has done nothing to remedy the situation....and they still have my money. All they need to do is remake the glasses and send them since they lost the first pair. Simple fix yet they have done nothing."

“Dear Joy,

Please accept our apologies for the situation you described.

We can only imagine how disappointed your granddaughter must feel not having received her glasses. This is not who we are and are trying very hard to resolve this shipping mishap.

Our shipping department has opened an investigation and we hope to have an answer very soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comments like yours are valuable and will help us to avoid similar situations in the future.

Cincinnati, OH
2017-12-10

This site does not like giving refunds!!!

"This has been the worst experience, of any website i have Ever ordered from, to get a refund! I received A pair of prescription glasses over a month ago, did not like the way they looked on me, so i sent the glasses back 3 days after receiving them. I called the website, emailed their returns department as it states on the website, and i still haven’t received a refund!!! Luckily i made sure to received an email notification when they received my return through usps, but i will Be taking further action if they don’t refund me soon. They don’t email back in a timely manner either, it’s very clear that my money is not a priority to them. And i also had to pay to ship the package back which ****. Don’t order from this site if you are not 110% sure you will like the glasses!!!! Zenni optical is a great website i recommend Them if you need new glasses. "

“Dear Linzey,

We are so sorry if there was a miscommunication with our returns policy.

Customers who want to return their glasses for a refund or exchange need to fill the RMA form via our website. It appears that we sent you the RMA link on November 5th and see that you did not fill out the form.

If you sent your glasses back after 3 days without using the RMA form, please provide the tracking number and we would be happy to look into this matter.

Our goal is to offer a wider variety of quality glasses at affordable prices.

Your valuable feedback is much appreciated as we use comments like yours to make improvements in our service.

Yay!

"Love the selection and great prices and fast delivery! "

“Dear Jenny,

Our goal is to offer a wide variety of quality glasses at affordable prices.

We are glad you feel the same.

We really appreciate the time you took to give us a review.

happy camper.....

"excellent transaction...user friendly website....fill in the blanks and glasses on the way...."

“Dear Doug,

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Excellent

"Roberto fue muy amable y me explicó el procedimiento correctamente."

“Querido Christian,

Muchas gracias por tomarte el tiempo de darnos tu feedback.

Si llegas a necesitar algo mas no dudes en comunicarte con nosotros.

Atentamente,

Glassesusa.com”

2017-12-09

Not as inexpensive as I thought

"The site was easy enough, however, the prices were higher than others like America's Best."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Adam, we are very competitive in the optical eyeware market place and we have plenty of great promotions and deals. If you want to get the best price you can always call in also. GlassesUSA.com”

Just placed the order

"The web site works but the photo I took on the laptop camera was washed out. I really couldn’t tell about frame sizes or look from this method. I’m not sure how the glasses will get adjusted on me when I get them. I sent an email. The reply said someone would be in touch. No one was. I placed an order anyway but it’s too soon to tell and there really is no indication of how long it will take to fill. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Deborah, we can always assist you by telephone and we usually respond very fast by e-mail. All of the information can be found on our website. GlassesUSA.com”

Great specs

"Easy and very fast delivery "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, the pleasure was all ours and we hope to see you shop with us again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

HORRIBLE

"OREDERED MY GLASSES SINCE 11/28/17 STILL DID NOT GET MY GLASSES . WAS A BIG MISTAKE ORDERED PRODUCT FROM THIS COMPANY"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your patience and order time will depend on the nature of your order + prescription plus the delivery option that you chose, GlassesUSA.com”

My glasses

"When you delivery I tell my experence"

“Dear Robert,

We appreciate your comment.

We look forward to receiving your pending review.

Late delivery

"Ordered gasses 3 weeks ago and was told they would take a week tp 10 days. Have not received them nor given a tracking number."

“Dear Gary,

We apologize for your disappointment with the time frame to produce and delivery your glasses and certainly understand your frustration.

Production and shipping times vary depending on your prescription and the nature of your order, as well as which shipping method you choose. The Progressive lens can take up to 6 business days to produce, then 1-2 days in our Quality Assurance department before shipping.

For future reference, you may track your order via our website with order number and email that you used to place the order.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel. And, again, we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Excellent customer service

"Easy to order and easy to communicate staff "

“Dear Robert,

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate it.

Your glasses have already reached our Quality Assurance department and will be shipping out soon.

We look forward to your next purchase.

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.