Stores > Glencara.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Glencara.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-17

Great Company, Great Service, Quality Jewlery

"Glencara is the place to go for Clauddagh Rings and other similar products. They have a quality product and excellent customer support."

2017-12-16

Great product

"I wanted to order a ring from them, but they were out of stock in my size for expedited delivery so we were able to work with them and I wound up getting a better ring then expected. They customer service was fast. The product was very good quality. My Girlfriend hasn't taken the ring off since. I will definitely buy from them again."

2017-12-16

Good experience

"I purchased Claddagh cufflinks and am delighted with them. They are beautiful. Have to give a shoutout to the customer service department. I was worried there would be a delay in receiving my package because of the Christmas postal delivery and contacted the company two days before the final date in the delivery schedule. They were so helpful. Shouldn’t have worried...received the cufflinks in perfect time."

Great purchase

"Merchandise was shipped promptly and is beautiful!"

Lovely ring

"My ring was received on schedule and is very lovely. The price was excellent. I may well deal with Glencara again, although I will admit to being disappointed at how quickly the gold coating has started rubbing off of the high spots on my ring.

Great Company!

"Last year I brought two matching rings, mine the gold wore away. I mentioned it on a survey I did and it was replaced. Only problem was it was the spouse ring that was replaced. I again mentioned it and the proper size was then forwarded to me. No questions asked. The two rings that were not necessary were returned. Thank you, a great company to deal with.

2017-12-09

Brilliant!

"We bought matching wedding rings, we couldn't be happier with them. Just what we wanted, they look fantastic and feel wonderful to wear. I am more than happy to recommend Glencara to anyone. They've given us great after sales service and will definitely going back to them in the future. So thank you to all at Glencara for all your help. "

Excellent service

"It was a very wonderful experience my rings came on time near exactly what I ordered"

Wow!

"My fiancee absolutely loved her claddagh ring in 10k white gold. Stunning work. Thank you!"

Great pendant!

"Very good quality pendant. Fast delivery. helpful customer service. Very happy. Would recommend! "

2017-12-07

Excellent service, Products are perfect

"I ordered 4 rings for my granddaughters for Christmas and they are all prefect.I paid for express shipping and they arrived in 2 days "

2017-11-27

Amazing jewlery fast service

"Ordered 2 rings for my daughter's. They arrived in 4 days and are buetiful"

2017-11-19

purchased an item wouldnt buy again from glencara

"i would not buy from glencara again have had a bad experience"

2017-10-22

Never received still charged

"Paid through paypal and never received item after 2 months waiting. Contacted Glencara numerous times and also through paypal. I did get one response asking for ring size. I responded with the size (even though I chose a size when ordering on website). I was too patient and waited and paypal closed the case. Numerous attempts to contact have gone unanswered and still waiting."

2017-09-20

Poor Service

"On day four of waiting for my ring to arrive.
Website states 1-2days delivery within Ireland.

Nobody is ever on the phone, they have a permanent line at the end of their emails stating -
"Our emails are backlogged and customer care agents will no be reachable by phone while we work through it"

Emailed two days after ordering to give ring size even though you have to do that when ordering.
Never received a confirmation email when I ordered.

Do not order from here if you need your package to arrive on time...
*will update once I receive it, if I ever do.

Share Glencara.com's store rating

Glencara.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Glencara.com is not a merchant member
Glencara.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!