glencara.com

Shipping & packaging: 6.18/10
Customer service: 5.88/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.14/10
2018-07-18

Scam. Avoid this company!!!!

"Ordered a Celtic cross for my son. They never delivered it. Sporadically returned emails with excuses of why they could not send it out. No way to reach them via phone. Horrible customer service and I never received my purchase. had to file a dispute with my credit card company. Scammers!!!!!!!"

2018-07-11

Glencara missing ring no refund

"A ring for my partner's birthday never arrived. Just automated messages from phone and e-mail. No refund offered. You cannot speak to anybody in the company. Spent over an hour on hold to PayPal to ask for a refund after a long day at work. Glencara must be some sort of scam!!!! The order was placed one month ago."

2018-07-10

Serious scam artist just run a mile your product will simply not arrive even though they take your credit card payment

"Many excuse e mails but no product "

2018-07-05

Wonderful company

"I placed 2 separate orders from Glencara and had a great experience both times. Their website is easy and quick, the order came faster than expected, and the quality of the merchandise is exceptional..especially for the price. I am extremely happy with this company. I’m proud to spread the word about them and I intend to order from them in the future."

2018-07-04

What an absolute nightmare of a company.

"Having ordered rings in early March for our wedding in May, we have been married for two months and still do not have one of the rings. Only one ring was correct as ordered and we have returned the other ring. They are giving us the runaround and have repeatedly promised, then failed to deliver the remaining ring. I am taking legal advice as we have paid over £800 and cannot get our order filled. Buyers beware. We wanted matching rings and it has been an absolute farce. They have no active phone number and do not respond to half the emails you send. Then when they do respond it is just lies, they told us the rings are being sent continually, every time we asked "they are in the final stages of quality control and are being dispatched this week" would be the response. Just lies. We are in touch with solicitors and would urge no-one to use these con men."

2018-06-29

Claddagh Ring

"I purchased a Claddagh ring for my niece's birthday. It was just beautiful she loves it! i would give a 10 star if it were available. So happy I purchased this ring from Glencara.

2018-06-28

PayPal found in my favor

"Still no response from Glencara regarding my missing order that has not been shipped. I disputed with PayPal several weeks ago and today was notified that they found in my favor! Do not order from this company. If you decide to do so, use PayPal so you have a recourse when your item is not delivered. Save all your communications via email. That’s all it took for PayPal to determine I was ripped off!"

2018-06-25

The claddagh-ring

"This was as excellent choice for my friend. Thank you for the excellant craftsmanship."

2018-06-22

Glencara Ireland

"This has been a very good experience with Glencara, it was our first time of purchasing items, and from start to finish, the experience was excellent. and correspondence with our helpful lady Maria, we got what we wanted. Will shop again with them
Regards Rowena

2018-06-21

Easy purchase

"5 stars! The piece is more beautiful than the relatively low-res picture they posted on the site (a sterling silver cross), and was happy when we received it to see how nicely it had been made. Shipped very quickly too from across the pond! Definitely a great retailer to support."

2018-06-07

Awesome!

"I ordered earrings and a cross that I adore. There were no problems at all.
I plan to order some more things.
Thank you Glencara.

2018-05-30

Excellent product and service

"Love my ring, the quality and design is excellent! Thank you so much for the prompt service as well. "

2018-05-30

Tie clip

"I visited the Glencara shop while on holiday in Galway, Ireland. I found the most perfect tie clip. I regretted not making the purchase when I saw the item, and set about looking on the internet to contact Glencara. To my relief, Glencara has a website that allowed me to order the very tie clip I had seen in their shop. The website was as easy to use as the shop owners were friendly to speak with in the shop. The order was placed and the tie clip arrived on the projected date of delivery. I could not be happier with the item and the service!!"

2018-05-29

Best service ever! Love Glencara!

"You have the best service ever. I was on the best vacation in Dublin Ireland, I had bought a beautiful settings of necklace and earrings that I ordered from Glencara! Had to order it because I bought the same one for a friend as a gift, but not one for myself. Unfortunatly due to so many orders for the set the necklace didn't make it and had to be shipped when it became available. Your great services/staff stayed with me and did their best to get the necklace to me. A few months later it was in the mailbox. Your company is wonderful and treats it's customers with respect and willingness to help when things don't go as planned. I'd definately recommend your business to others. Definately order from you again!
Glencara you are the best!

2018-05-29

Wonderful Ring

"My husband was unable to wear his wedding ring anymore due to complications with a medical condition so I ordered him one from your website. It's comfortable and fits perfectly not to mention a beautiful ring. Thank you."

Share Glencara.com's store rating