Stores > Gnoce.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gnoce.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

Didn’t deliver

"Was really looking forward to receiving a charm for a 30 Birthday present, stayed delivey 9-18 Days, which in my opinion is a long time. But goods didn’t arrive in this time. Very disappointed. Tracking number did not exist and am worried this is a scam. Emailed them , they apologised but said I need to wait another 3-7 days. Unfortunately I feel this isn’t good enough and is to late for her Birthday. Asked for a refund but yet to have a reply"

Great work

"I bought the photo charms as gifts for my friends who have just had their first baby. They all liked them. It was great working with Gnoce to come up with ideas on what to use! Very fast shipping! Thank you!"

beautiful leaf charms

"These are beautiful leaf charms! Thank you so much. My friend found them and wanted one for her bracelet. She is very happy with it and I am delighted with the charms :) I will be ordering from you again. Sincerely, Ellen"

perfect

"Beautiful charm that I will be using to make xmas necklaces. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition."

awesome

"Good! Fast shipping! Customer service said it'll take 3-5 days and it took the minimum of 3 :) so that's awesome. Good communication too!"

Love Gnoce charms

"Love Gnoce charms! Nice quality and very quick shipping. Easy to order and the customer service is easy to work with!"

So cute

"Quality items. Packaged well and shipped fast! Great gift for young teenager. So cute and perfect for my daughter's charm bracelet. Thanks again."

Item exactly as stated

"Item exactly as stated. Very quick ship and great prices. I have more I need to buy from Gnoce and I am already making the lists right now!! "

Very happy

"This was a special order. I was looking for a special charm and the customer service was very accommodating and great to work with. I received the order in just days..super fast shipping and the item was even better in person. Very happy and will be using this store in the future or at least look here before I look anywhere else for my charm needs! Thanks so much!"

quality charm

"Exactly as stated, super fast shipping and such a great price for the quality of this item! I love the sparkle accent! Double sided too!"

just perfect

"Item was exactly as stated and just perfect for my "teacher" gift sets. Great price and super fast shipping...awesome to do business with and I will be using this store in the future!"

just perfect

Awesome

"Awesome photo charm and sturdy too...I have purchased similar from other online sites and they tarnish too easy - thank you!!

2017-11-26

Very well made and sturdy

"Very well made and sturdy - The photo of me and my husband is so clear. I am very pleased with all my purchases from you!

Yay! Thanks so much!

"I love my photo charm. It is perfect for me and my husband's 10 year anniversary. My husband is going to love it! I would definitely buy again. And I received it within a week. Yay! Thanks so much!

Share Gnoce.com's store rating

Gnoce.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gnoce.com is not a merchant member
Gnoce.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!