Two Education Circle

Customer service: 8.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.91/10
2018-09-18

130% Great!

"Our tour and cruise were wonderful. Everything was perfect. The weather cooperated as well, and we were among the lucky 30% who get to see Mt. Denali, so I give this rating a 130%. Our tour guide, Sara, was very knowledgeable and helpful, and our local guide on the land tour, Steve, shared fascinating stories and information. This was another GoAhead tour that didn't disappoint in any way."

2018-09-17

Maritimes experience

"Alan our tour giude was great. The scenery was absolutely beautiful and the meals that were provided really enhanced the culture of the people. I wish we could have stayed longer at some of our stops but that is the disadvantage of a tour. The advantage is getting to see several things that we would have never got to experience. "

2018-09-14

Love the free time

"Hotels were good & in great locations & we loved having all free days to explore the cities or hang out with the group. Colm was an AWESOME tour director, he had good knowledge, was super friendly & I would book another tour with him as the director in a heartbeat!"

2018-09-12

Trip of a Lifetime!

"Go Ahead Tours provided the trip of a lifetime with unbelievable experiences throughout the tour. The tour director Valentina was professional yet friendly ,her attitude was upbeat and positive and her knowledge and organization was exceptional. Every area of interest was covered. From the London Eye, Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace to Versailles, The Eiffel Tower and The Sistine Chapel to the Vatican and beyond. I traveled alone and always felt safe and cared for as part of a very friendly group. I would recommend Go Ahead Tours to anyone interested in visiting Europe for the first time or for anyone wishing to revisit the most beautiful cities of Europe."

2018-09-11

Canada from Calgary to Vancouver

"Our hotel in Calgary was THE BEST! We had a tour of city highlights and Calgary Tower with its 360 degree views.
The next stop was Banff, unfortunately hazy due to wild fires in the area, but we had a really nice ride in rafts on the river. We took several excursions to Lake Moraine and Lake Louise, the Abaskara Glacier (shrinking so go while you can still walk on it!) … relocating to Lake Louise before we boarded the Rocky Mountaneer Train with an overnight in Kamloops (also "smoked in") … the food and service on the "gold level" was superb! Having never traveled by train before, this was a real first class adventure! We had a couple of days in Vancouver to see the sights by bus and able to have time to explore on our own. My friend and I had extended to stay over to take an ferry to Victoria and visit Buchardt Gardens (magnificent!). We only wished our hotel had been more centrally located as you had to take a high speed train into the city itself where we visited the Vancouver Art Center, China Town and Gastown.

2018-09-10

Wonderful experience

"This trip was my 4th time traveling with Goahed and like other times was perfect. Best tour director, best service and a memorable trip. Thank you goahead tour for make this trip so wonderful "

2018-09-08

Vienna was disappointing.

"Everything on the tour was worth the money except for the placement of the hotel in Vienna. It looked like it was in no-man's land, being in the middle of a construction zone, and was quite a way from the city centre. Our tour director Juergen, was wonderful, and very considerate of the older people who were in the group."

2018-09-07

could use a little help

"Some parts of tour were rushed"

2018-09-04

12 best days of the Summer

". Tour guide Volatiowas excellent. All my questions were answered he looked up my daughter. I’m going to go to London with you guys in April. I’m going to take my middle child. The tour guides were excellent. Anthens and Rome were more fun ,better food and more interesting than Paris "

2018-09-04

Israel Christian Heritage Tour

"Seeing is believing. Following the footsteps of Jesus throughout the accounts from the bible seemed unrealistic prior to going on this tour. This bucket list vacation opened our eyes to the sights of Israel. Our tour guide; Khalil, well educated, addressed, questioned and discussed each of the sights that we viewed. This is the third Go Ahead tour I have been involved in, and it is the tour that has been the most jam packed with activities, from visiting sights, snacking, floating in the Dead Sea, experiencing the Nomad life on a donkey, wonderful meals, taking a camel ride into the desert, shopping in street markets and the list goes on. Hotels, Restaurants, Motor Coach were top notch and I did not have any problems with them. Prior to going, lots of people questioned the safety of Israel and that thought was in the back of my mind, but during the entire trip I didn't see or hear of any safety (bombing, terrorist attacks, warring conflicts) issues. Found my tour to be an A+ Four Star experience.....I do believe!"

2018-09-01

16 candles!

"I booked this trip to take my daughter for her 16th birthday we had an amazing time London Paris and Amsterdam. It was well worth the wait. We went to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, the Eiffel Tower, we experienced local cuisine and local flavor. Many of the local people were able to give us directions when we lost and everyone was friendly except for a few of the French but we expected that. We made some lifelong friends in our tour group and we couldn’t of asked asked for a better tour guide than Antonio. Wewill definitely be booking another tour with go ahead Tours again soon."

2018-09-01

Hasslefree, all fun Italy

"From beginning to end, we enjoyed our tour. Everything was handled beautifully, the hotels were very good to excellent (Venice's Riviera Lido is a gem!), the optional Vatican and Tuscan Wine Tastings were excellent, and the city guides were enthusiastic,(especially in Siena and Rome) It was the perfect match of planned activities and free time. I loved our tour director Marianna, who was professional but engaging, and gave the tour a real Italian flavor. If I had to be critical, the Hotel Nuova Roma, while excellently located, was our least-favorite spot. However, I will book another tour with GoAhead as soon as I can, and have recommended them to all my friends."

Posted Sep-04-2018

“Dear Karen, We are delighted to read about your experience on your tour to Italy with us. As we strive to provide an easy and relaxing trip for our guests, we rely on our dedicated team to ensure everything runs smoothly. Having said that, we are truly pleased to know that Marianna made sure you got to each destination safely and were able to take in the sights. We hope you captured many amazing memories and we look forward to travelling with you again in the future! Thank you for your endorsement! ”

Italy Tour

"This was our first time traveling to Italy and we had a wonderful time. Go Ahead Tour took such great care of us!! Our transpostation was always on time and barely waited at all. Our accomodations were fantastic and in such great locations. Our bus getting us from city to city as well as getting us to our excursions was so comfortable. Our tour director, Paolo, was absolutely wonderful. He was always there when we needed him and was so helpful. Our group was a great bunch to be with, that we made some new friends. I highly recommend Go Ahead tours. I defintely plan to use the next time we travel to Europe. "

2018-08-31

The easiest and most comfortable way to travel in Europe!

"My husband and I loved the tour, including the all the staff and the wonderful hotels that we stayed. The only real negative comment would be that there was not enough time to just relax and breathe in the beauty and uniqueness of each city. We were unable to just explore the city close to our hotel. Perhaps having a few more days in the excursion would have solved this. Between the travel and our schedule we always seemed to be watching the clock. That all being said, it was my trip of a lifetime! Unfortunately, visiting Auschwitz was the highlight and it should not be truly noted as a “highlight” of anyone’s life. Sombering and necessary, yes. "

Posted Aug-31-2018

“Hi Deborah! Europe has so much to offer in terms of culture, history, and architecture, one can spend a life time exploring. We are so glad that you were able to share your passion of travelling with your husband on our Highlights of Eastern Europe tour and it's great to know that you absolutely loved it. Thank you for sharing this with us, we sincerely hope to see you again soon!”

Excellent!!!

"We were greeted at the airport in Costa Rica by our tour director, Rafael Calvo. Rafa was so nice, so welcoming, and so sincere when he greeted us. When the attendee's of the tour had all arrived, we were motor coached to the first hotel to spend the night,

What most impressed us was how organized the tour was. We were greeted at the Crown Plaza in San Jose' by their staff, and Rafa had already gotten our room keys. We were told to go to the rooms, our luggage would be delivered to us.

From start to finish, the tour was organized, we didn't have to think about anything, everything was done for us. We had magnificent hotels, activities, and food. We thoroughly enjoyed this tour, and we'll be back. A wonderful, wonderful experience.

Rafa was the absolutely best tour guide, informative, witty and lots of fun.

Posted Aug-31-2018

“Dear Meg, Our Travel Director and Local Specialists play a key role in ensuring our guests' enjoyment on our trips, so we couldn't be happier to know that they delivered on our Costa Rica tour. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!”

Share Go Ahead Tours's store rating

Go Ahead Tours is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go Ahead Tours is a merchant member
Go Ahead Tours participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.