Two Education Circle

Shipping & packaging: 9.41/10
Customer service: 8.54/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.50/10

Castles Cars and Celts

"We had a grand time! We visited Ireland, Scotland and England. We enjoyed Dublin, Belfast, and the Giant's Causeway. We also enjoyed Glasgow, Edinburgh, Cumbria and Stratford Upon-Avon. One of my favorite places was Glendalough. I had never been there before and it was a wonderful place to see. The Titanic Belfast Museum was fascinating and new. It opened in 2012. The voyage across the Irish Sea was a new experience. We explored Stirling Castle and saw the Falkirk Wheel. Edinburgh is probably my favorite place on the face of the planet! Finally, I got to visit the Palace of Holyroodhouse. The Queen wasn't due to arrive there for another week. The Edinburgh Castle, Sir Walter Scotts house, Rosslyn Chapel are all wonderful places to visit. Of coarse, the Lake District is always a great place to visit as well. Loved seeing the Beatrix Potter house and the Lakeland Motor Museum. The Coventry Transport Museum and the British Motor Museum were both interesting and I had never been there before. Warwick Castle is always a fun place to visit and we climbed up to the top of the castle. I realize that I won't be able to do that forever. I enjoyed it. While in Stratford-upon-Avon, we took in a showing of Macbeth. We got the last tickets that had been turned in a few short minutes before we asked about seeing the show. Very lucky! It was a really wonderful trip with a great tour guide and everyone was congenial and kind. "

A great tour

"It was a very nice tour. I had been to a few of the places before was anxious to see how much they had changed. Was surprised as they had changed a lot. Liked Budapest the best and was disappointed that the hotel in Austria had no AC."

2018-07-14

Well worth the hot, hot temperatures!

"Phenomenal tour - hot, Hot, HOT!"

All encompassing tour!

"The London-Paris tour was excellent for a first time visitor or seasoned visitor! They offered many great excursions that allowed you to tour more of the cities with the ease of a guided tour. If you preferred, you could skip the excursions, and you'd have plenty of time to explore on your own. I love how Go Ahead brings the group together at the start and the end of the tour. Our tour guide, Lexi, was very helpful and fun!"

Awesome tour of Italy

"This tour was fantastic! We saw so much. Stayed in very nice places. Ate awesome food. Be in good shape to take this tour and able to do lots of walking! Guided by knowledgable people. A true group of professionals."

2018-07-12

Ireland

"Had a great time. We had a traveler get hurt on the trip. Sean Collins the guide and Go Ahead did an excellent job of getting a Dr. going to the ER. Job Well done."

2018-07-12

Mykonos/Santorini/Rome

"Started out in Athens, spent 2 days in Mykonos, two days in Santorini, back to Athens and finished up in Rome. "

2018-07-11

Land of 10,000 Smiles, they really do have something to smile about in Thailand.

"This was a very interesting trip. I went there to see an Asian country because I needed to go to that continent to help me finish my goal, but I also went to see what the ex-pats are seeing by living there.
The Baht is a lot cheaper then the dollar, the food was very reasonable, the bus and driver were outstanding, Mr. Tony was our tour guide and he was just the best...he went above and beyond to keep our very active, change our minds, demanding group with suggestions, taking us to a market that we all wanted to see, and just everything. Mr. Tony knew his history, his country, and his people and man can he eat fried insects...like popcorn!!!
Helpful hints: wear cotton or linen clothing, bring electrolyte tablets, ginger or travel sickness in case you are not use to great food and being on a bus, hats to cover head or buy one there, and be sure you do some research on their food, just to give you some comfort, last bring high denominator money like $100.00 bill's, the higher the bill the better the exchange rate. By the way you can take 2 suitcases in and bring 2 suitcases out with you...imagine the items you can buy.
Be adventurous with it all and the trip is then just the best...WE had an especially fun and great group that made a great trip even better.

2018-07-11

Highlights of Australia & New Zealand

"Paula Harrigan was a fabulous tour director! This was her 1st tour with EF/Go Ahead, but her previous experiences were a plus!
She went above & beyond to see that our group was cohesive & that we ALL enjoyed the trip.
Extraordinary extras & excursions! Do it all! The extension to Fiji was phenomenal! An awesome way to end the trip with a sunny, tropical setting & warm weather!

2018-07-07

greece!!

"this is the second time we have gone a GO AHEAD TOUR, and it was so amazing!! We love the fact that we do not have to deal with all the headaches that would occur when trying to get in as much as the tour has to offer!! Thank you for all the hard work!! We will be back,"

2018-07-06

Fantastic guide with this great tour company!

"We recently returned from the Highlights of Eastern Europe tour, and though the itinerary was exactly what we were looking for, our exceptional guide, Lala Rasulova, added so much more to this experience. She was very knowledgeable about each country and site we visited, and even recommended books and websites for us to find further information. On the days that we chose not to do the optional excursions, she gave us ideas on what to do in the city we were visiting, and even mapped out the directions and best modes of transportation. Her personality and spirit gave us all the opportunity to experience cultures through her eyes as well as those who live there. Her knowledge of the history of each country/city was unmatched by any tour guide we have had in the past. Also, we appreciated the amount of free time that was built into the tour, giving us the opportunity to explore on our own."

2018-07-03

A visit to my Homeland

"In a word: incredible. This tour was planned by my family of four over a year ago. It exceeded all our expectations. Despite an Achilles tendon rupture, I had to see all the sites. Lal, our tour guide, is truly tops. She had great personal experiences and side excursions. This is a walking tour so please be ready to walk. All the sites including optionals are very much worth it. Unexpected fun on Budapest night dinner ride, Krakow salt mine tour and multiple symphonies only put icing on the cake of a great tour."

2018-07-03

Exceeded expectations

"Exceeded expectations. Thoroughly organized. Fun. Excellent accommodations. Excellent tour guide. "

2018-07-01

go-go tour

"one so-so meal in the whole tour. I was not used to the near constant rain in Spain's northeast, and I got a totally different view of Spain.Would like to have more time on many of the places we visited, but that is normal for most tours. Was a very interesting variety of places we visited. Sure is different from the U.S. "

2018-07-01

The best trip ever!

"Go Ahead made everything from the booking process to my flight home from Italy so easy. They handled practically everything leaving me free to just enjoy myself. I made new friends within my our group and we had an amazing time. I am so happy I went with Go Ahead and with the Grand Tour of Italy and would highly recommend this experience."

Share Go Ahead Tours's store rating

Go Ahead Tours is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go Ahead Tours is a merchant member
Go Ahead Tours participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.