goingdecor.com
11 reviews

Product & services pricing 5.00/10
2018-08-27

"I will never use this company, I purchased a bedding for$200 and it came without a fitted sheet. I did not check at first when it came in the box. when I decided to use it I realized that the fitted sheet was missing, I called the company and they told me there is nothing they can do. All they did is told me to go and by a totally different sheet and gave me $15 credit... i have never seen anything like it. Very rude and unprofessional. "

2018-08-11

Stay AWAY

"My order has been in processing for 6 days, no idea if it will ever ship, I can not get an answer from the company. Do not waste your time or money."

2018-07-11

Excellent Customer service

"We all know that life is not perfect. So when challenges arise, we want someone who is ready and able to assist us. The team at goingdecor.com gave me fast and friendly service, and solved my problem effectively. Thanks."

2018-06-05

Bad Return Policy

"I would suggest you make sure you know you are going to keep everything you order from this company PRIOR to placing your order.
This was my experience with my first and last purchase from GoingDecor/GoingKnobs:

•Placed order for two different types of cupboard handles with GoingDecor, 18 pieces of one type and 3 pieces of another
•Order arrives from two different stores and invoiced from GoingKnobs
•Total order $139.65
•Called GoingDecor to try to exchange the 18 handles because I needed a longer length
•I was told yes, she would make the exchange and would not charge me the 15% restocking fee
•My next question was about the price matching policy, I found the $6.69 per handle at Menards for $4.99
•Her answer was "we don't price match with Menards"
•I decided to return the entire order
•I was told to wait for email instructions on making a return
•I was also told I would receive email instructions from two different companies
•The instructions arrived a week apart
•The instructions state there will be a 15% restocking fee ($20.95 on a $139.65 order)
•The instructions state I could only send back the product via FedEx or UPS (1st return $14.31 FedEx, 2nd return $8.95 FedEx)
•The instructions state once the return has been sent back by one of two ways (FedEx/UPS), I need to send the tracking number back to GoingDecor
•My order cost was $139.65
•My return cost me $23.26
•My 15% restocking fee cost me $20.95
•My total out of pocket for cupboard door handles that I returned is $44.21
•Bottom line, it's not worth ordering anything from this company because in the event you need to make a return the cost is ridiculous and the hoops you have to jump through are not worth it.

2018-03-28

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ORDERED A LAMP POST LIGHT. IN THE DESRIPTION OF THIS LIGHT IT WAS NEVER REVEALED THAT IT WAS MADE OF CHEAP PLASTIC. IT HARDLY LOOKS LIKE THE PICTURE ON THE THE GOINGLIGHTING WEBSITE. I REQUESTED A RETURN AUTHORIZATION VIA PHONE. I RECEIVED NO REPLY. I REQUESTED A RETURN AUTHORIZATION VIA EMAIL. I RECEIVED NO REPLY. THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

IF THEY WERE THE ONLY COMPANY SELLING WATER DURING A SEVERE DROUGHT I WOULD GO THIRSTY RATHER THAN USING THIS COMPANY.

2018-03-03

Zero Customer Service

"Refuse Refunds on Damaged merchandise. Give you run around excuse. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM EVER"

2018-01-04

Very poor service

"After several
Weeks of waiting and no communication from company we emailed them
To see where our item
Was, they said it was back ordered and they didn’t know when it would ship
Out, when it did ship they only sent one part of two hence delaying us by a further 2 weeks as they used standard courier to ship the missing item. Never again.

2017-06-21

Terrible company who has terrible customer service.

"I tried ordering a light that was supposedly in stock, but after I placed the order they told me it was back ordered for another month. A month later when I expect to hear it has shipped, they tell me it will be another TWO months until it will be available. I communicated my disappointment and they responded with a negative and condescending tone. I will never do business with this crappy and unreliable company ever again. I told them I would write a negative review and here it is!"

2017-03-15

Bad Deal

"Very disappointed with this company. I ordered a lighting fixture from them that didn't fit. They don't offer free returns so I had to pay $140 to ship it back to the manufacturer in California (since they are in NJ it never occurred to me I'd have to ship that far).
They also charge an exorbitant restocking fee which they offered to wave if I ordered a replacement product from them, which I did.
Despite their promise to refund me in full they shaved 15% off my refund.
I ended up paying $160 for the pleasure of returning a $186 lighting fixture. Better to buy on Amazon.

2014-05-14

"Excellent service and customer support. Sent new item on their expense when notified the item was good."

2012-06-14

"This site has outstanding prices and outstanding service. After searching the Internet for cabinet hardware, I found the best prices by far here. Must admit I was a bit wary becuase I hadn't heard of this site, couldn't find a lot of reviews on it, and was nervous about all those "scam" sites out there that charge your credit card, then never ship the item, or take weeks to ship.

Well, I received my package in several days as ordered, and when I contacted the company with a question about getting an item in a different color, I received a response that same day.

Great company, great service, great prices. I'll be back!

Share Goingdecor.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!