175 N Brindlee Mountain Pkwy
    Arab, AL USA

2018-08-07

"So far all my experiences have been great."

2018-07-28

"I love shopping at Goody's! It is very close to my home, has very good selection of products and friendly helpful associates!"

2018-07-27

"They need a larger variety in juniors jeans . and also need a larger variety in 8-12 year old boys cloths."

2018-07-27

"My general experience w/Stage is very good. The employees are very nice, professional, friendly. I always find merchandise I like and purchase. They also have good sales."

2018-07-27

"I've been shopping w/Stage for many years, and I've never been disappointed w/anything I've purchased. I like the merchandise they sell; it lasts well, and they have good sales, also!"

2018-07-12

"My general experience with Stage stores has always been exceptional. The associates are professional, friendly, and don't hover over you as you browse the merchandise. If you need help, they are always ready to help you."

StageAM from Goody's, Arab, AL has responded
Posted Jul-12-2018

2018-06-26

"My general experience with Stage stores has always been good. I have never been disappointed w/anything I've bought there, and almost everytime I wear something from there, I get compliments on whatever it is from multiple people. I highly recommend this store!"

2018-06-25

"My general experience with this Stage store has always been the best! The ladies who are employed are professional, dressed nice, and are usually close by if you were to need them for anything. Also, I like the merchandise carried by them. It's the styles I enjoy wearing, and it's always nice when they have a good sale going, and I've gotten coupons. I do love a good sale w/good merchandise which you have!"

2018-06-25

"My general experience w/Stage is very good. The associates are always friendly and professional; and I always find merchandise to purchase at good prices."

StageAM from Goody's, Arab, AL has responded
Posted Jun-26-2018

2018-06-25

"I have always been happy w/my experiences w/this store. I like the people who work there, and I love the merchandise!"

2018-06-20

"I always enjoy shopping here. Prices are reasonable with good sales and coupons. Sales associates are friendly."

2018-06-10

"Like they're products. Close to home"

2018-06-06

"I enjoyed my shopping experience."

2018-06-05

"It was very productive. Only problem--dressing rooms are too small, particularly for older people who have difficulty walking and sitting/rising."

2018-06-05

"when my size is available I love to shop a Stage"

Share Goody's, Arab, AL's store rating

Goody's, Arab, AL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Arab, AL is a merchant member
Goody's, Arab, AL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.