10515 Harrison Ave, Ste A

Return/Replacement policy: 7.50/10

2018-09-04

"great prices,friendly staff"

2018-08-25

"I really like coming to this store, it is so close to home. The sales associates are always friendly and I am greeted as soon as I walk in the door. If I have questions, there is someone always there to help me, I never have to look for a sales associate. I always have a good experience every time I come in and shop."

Posted Aug-27-2018

2018-08-22

"The associate seemed over-conscious of the details of the exchange transaction. I was exchanging the same color blouse, same manufacturer, everything identical except for size. The size I needed was in stock and it seemed a simple one for one trade. But the associate insisted there needed to be a receipt for every transaction. She wanted to know what my husband paid for the item-I said I didn't know. She insisted on looking up the transaction online, while I had to wait. To me it didn't matter what he paid, because it was the same item. Finally, she found the purchase information and allowed me to return my item for a larger size. Oh, and because the day I was there was a sale day, she said the registers were all set with the sale discount - so I received a credit of 78 cents, which she put on a gift card! All for an even exchange. I didn't argue - the 78 cents will help offset my gas costs for returning the item but a loss for the company. Very complicated to exchange things there!"

2018-08-18

"A very nice store,and an even better staff.Your associate Pamela#001423447 was wonderful ! Very good at what she does! Very freindly"

Posted Aug-21-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-08-13

great store

"Store is always neat clean and organized, I enjoy all the associaties that work there. We need one in Cincinnati area . "

2018-08-13

"I would love to see more size 11 shoes. I would buy shoes if they had my size. The tags say they go to size 11 but I've only been able to purchase one pair in the last 8 months of shopping."

2018-08-12

"I don't know what Stage is. This was a Goody's store."

2018-08-11

"I was looking for skirts. I did not find any knee length or other in petite sizes."

2018-07-07

"When I was purchasing merchandise the associate was very friendly and helped assist me with finding and using the appropriate coupon on the Stage app on my phone. She made sure I was given the appropriate discounts available!"

Posted Jul-10-2018

2018-07-02

"I love shopping at my Goodys. It is always so neat and organized. I can find my size easily and don't have to root through over stocked racks. Everyone is very friendly and helpful without being overbearing."

2018-05-19

"Would have thought with a big sale going on there would have been more than one person checking customers out at the register."

2018-04-25

"I didn't visit a Stage I went to Goody's & I always have a good experience shopping there plus their coupons & sales is always what keeps me coming back"

2018-03-28

"great, I will go there soon"

2018-02-28

"I've been to your store several times, I still don't understand when I can use a coupon (like: what's a doorbuster.what's an 8 ending, what's on sale) I just get so confused. I keep telling myself, why do I go in that store."

2018-02-11

"I really do like the store. Love the drive there and also like the area that you are in."

Share Goody's, Harrison, OH's store rating

Goody's, Harrison, OH is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Harrison, OH is a merchant member
Goody's, Harrison, OH participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.