Stores > Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN
  • Goody's, Lawren

2008 N Locust Ave
      Lawrenceburg, TN USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN by clicking a star below.

2017-10-23

"Over all the experience was great store clean other than the purse section they where everywhere and hard to look at but not inconvenient I managed the lady that checked me out very nice and very polite"

2017-10-21

"I visited a Goody's in another county as the Goody's where I live has been closed. I was so sorry when that happened."

2017-10-17

"The store seems to carry not enough of petite sizes and too much for very large women!"

2017-10-06

"I do not know what you mean. Stage?"

2017-08-09

"I bought 10 beach towels on sale and was charged for 12. The line was long behind me when I ask how many beach towels was I changed for. She said she would look when we finished. I felt sorry for her having so many more to check out and gave up and let it go. When I got home I counted and recounted and I got 10 beach towels but was changed for 12. I had to work many hours the next 2 days and didn't go back because it wasn't convenient for me. I will still purchase in this store but might not be so understanding how busy they are from now own. I still got a good sale on the towels."

2017-08-07

"I had a good experience with the Goody's Store I shopped at. The associates were friendly and helpful. I plan to return to the store when I need something."

2017-06-30

"I love Goody's and shop there all the time. I am on a first name basis with some of the employees."

2017-06-26

"i went into the store,looking for some male shorts/swim trunks.i was just browsing in my dept, and ending up purchasing 2 of the cutest tops,at half price.happy shopper"

2017-06-10

"My experience was great. .always is!..is a joy to be greeted so nicely.. and known for years by Linda..wonderful & faithful employee of many years..& all the great staff♡"

2017-06-02

"I love Goody's and I hope that they stay close so that I can continue shopping at their stores."

2017-05-17

"General experience was really good, I like to be able to shop without being bombarded by associates. However, it is nice to know that when I do need assistance, the employees are really nice and helpful."

2017-05-12

"When checking out, the register asked for my number. When I said I didn't want to give my number the cashier stopped checking me out until I gave my number and then proceeded to tell me don't worry I won't be calling you I have better things to do I have people to check out and other customers to help. You don't have to worry about me calling you, I've got a lot of more important things to do. I thought that was very rude, I'm not an idiot I knew she wouldn't be personally calling me. My number is private and I should not be required to give it out just to make a purchase. Not to mention I was on my lunch break and this is extended the amount of time it took me to check out."

Rep reply posted May-15-2017

A rep from Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-04-23

"I love the discounts that are offered!!"

2017-04-14

"Love the store, sales associate very helpful, well organized and fashionable clothing"

2017-04-01

"I love goodys I always find a great deal and they send me awesome coupons to slash the price even more!"

Share Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN's store rating

Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN is a merchant member
Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,465 merchant members.