Stores > Goody's, Lincoln, IL
  • Goody's, Lincol

1308 Woodlawn Rd
      Lincoln, IL USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Lincoln, IL by clicking a star below.

2017-12-01

"Was just the two outfits i bought in his size little boys size3"

2017-11-30

"I love shopping here at the Goodys store. Customer Service is 100%. So many items to choose from. Everyone is always friendly."

2017-11-30

"This Goody's store is easy to drive to and always a pleasant experience. It is the only department type store in this area and I appreciate it very much."

2017-11-11

"Consistently a great shopping experience, which is why I can never keep a 0 balance lol"

2017-11-04

"Great quality items, friendly employees"

2017-11-03

"My general experience was good. I received a great coupon in the mail and was able to use it to purchase my items at a great price."

2017-10-08

"I need to purchase clothing in a petite size. PLEASE offer more petite size clothing"

2017-10-08

"associates were wonderful--very attentive and helpful"

2017-09-25

"Very relaxing. Direct. Good deal on my sons school clothes without hassle."

2017-08-27

"I went to Goodys yesterday because, when I shopped Aug. 8th, they did not have the item I wanted in my size so they went online and ordered it to be shipped to the store so I could pick it up at the store. Since I had not heard anything I stopped in to ask if the order had ever come in . I was told that the order had been cx'd by the distribution warehouse, that they should have notified me. They did NOT. I came home and double checked all e-mails received from Goody's( 8 e-mails between Aug.10 and Aug.19) and NONE were about my cancelled order. I originally bought a sale item and also used my Birthday reward to pay. This Goodys store was kind enough to allow me to find another item for the same price which I very much appreciate as I am on a very fixed income. I would advise you to please put someone in charge of notifying people when you are unable to fulfill their online orders. You certainly have my e-mail address judging from the fact that I get e-mails from Stage stoers almost daily!!!"

2017-08-26

"I enjoy this store with prices that is reasonable and always having great friendly staff that makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world and goes out of there way to ensure you find what you want and helps with getting it for the best prices"

2017-08-18

"you do not open early enough for a farming community"

2017-06-14

"Very satisfied live this store."

2017-06-11

"It was ok. Had to track down associate when I was ready to check out. Certain coupons cannot be combined and so had to have them hold merchandise to get the best discounts."

2017-06-01

"Love the styles, colors. Shoes, men's wear, baby/kids clothes, all at a value price."

Share Goody's, Lincoln, IL's store rating

Goody's, Lincoln, IL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Lincoln, IL is a merchant member
Goody's, Lincoln, IL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.